剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
那需要难以想象的能量
The power you'd need is unthinkable.
哈, 小碟是靠真正的25世纪鐪电池运行的
Ha. Skeets runs on a genuine 25th-century lutonium battery.
这个年代可没有像这样的东西
Nothing like it in this time.
是啊, 确实没有
No, there isn't.
他带走了小碟
He took Skeets.
还有那块陨石
And the meteorite.
我们得去救他, 蝙蝠
We gotta save him, Bats.
小碟是我的最佳死党, 我的助手
Skeets is my best bud, my wingman.
他是我唯一的依靠
The only one I've ever been able to count on.
现在轮到他依靠你了, 先锋
Right now he's counting on you, Booster.
你我都知道, 我根本算不上英雄
We all know I'm not much of a hero.
也许你只是尚未遇到值得为之奋斗的事
Maybe you've just never had anything worth fighting for until now.
马上, 我忠诚的仆人们, 你们就会变成我永恒的战士
Soon, my loyal servants, you will be my eternity warriors.
和我一样永生不死, 力量无穷
Immortal as I am and just as powerful.
先生, 我觉得很有必要警告你
Sir, I feel compelled to warn you...
金色先锋随时都有可能来到这里挫败你邪恶的阴谋
...that Booster Gold will be here any moment to foil your villainous plot.
恐怕没什么能阻止一个穴居人的终极进化了
I'm afraid nothing can stop this final evolution of a simple caveman.
一切始于数千年前, 一块有魔力的石头从天而降
One that began all those generations ago when a magic rock fell from the sky.
它让我沐浴在神秘的射线里
It bathed me in mysterious rays.
一个普通的克鲁马努人变成了一个超级战士
A simple Cro-Magnon becomes a super warrior.
时间流逝
Time passed.
现代人取代了我的同类, 但不包括我
Modern man wiped out my kind, but not me.
我不会死, 我是不朽的库尔
I would not die. I was Kru'll the Eternal.
然而, 我比我征服的所有都要长久
Yet, I outlive whatever I conquer.
我的人♥民♥总会灭绝, 留下我一个人
My people always die out, leaving me alone.
或者说曾经他们总会灭绝
Or they did...
直到科学家在格林兰岛重新发现了我的神奇石头
...until scientists rediscovered my magic rock in Greenland.
我发誓要创造一个能和我并肩作战的超级人种
I vowed to create a race of super humans to fight by my side.
但是要做到这个, 这块陨石还需要大量的鐪能量?
But to do that, the meteorite requires a massive jolt of leutonic energy.
是的, 只要我们把这些来自未来和过去的宝藏结合起来
Yes, and once we combine these treasures from future and past...
不朽的库尔就能统治一切
...Kru'll the Eternal will rule all.
我们要常求助于犯罪斗士的最佳盟友: 出其不意
We'll enlist the crime fighter's best ally: The element of surprise.
对不起
Sorry.
现在, 我最伟大的胜利时刻就在眼前
Now the moment of my greatest triumph is at hand.
库尔太聪明了
Kru'll is brilliant.
小碟
Skeets.
入侵者
Intruders.
就像阿兹特克的战士一样, 你们没人退缩
Just like the Aztec warriors, there is no quit in you.
但即使是他们, 最终仍会在我面前"低头"
But they too eventually fell before me.
这个断头台
The guillotine.
是古董, 我喜欢
Retro. I dig it.
但是, 哥们儿, 我们不应该做敌人, 我们应该做搭档
But, dude, we shouldn't be enemies. We should be partners.
你想要一个帝国?
You want an empire?
我可以帮你建造它
I can help you build it.
广播, 印刷, 电视和互联网, 还有玩具生产线, 怎样?
Radio, print, TV and the Internet. Toy line, hello?
你就不能消停一会儿吗?
Do you ever stop?
并且我们可以五五分成
And we'll split it fifty-fifty.
哇哦, 哇哦, 哇哦, 六♥四♥分
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sixty-forty.
如果未来的英雄都和你一路货色
If you are the quality of hero the future has to offer...
那么统治未来世界对我来说应该小菜一碟
...then I shall have no problem keeping the world under my boot heel.
哈! 我就知道先锋车在某些地方是有用的
Ha! I knew the Boostermobile was good for something.
你拆了我伙计
You broke my buddy.
我就来拆了你
I'm gonna break you.
亲爱的, 他们占了上风
Sweetie, they're winning.
占不了多久
Not for long.
哎呀
Yikes.
゚Д゚
一朝穴居人, 一世穴居人
Once a caveman, always a caveman.
解决任何事情都靠石头砸
It always comes down to bashing something with a rock.
因为这句话, 我要把你砸碎
I'll crush you for that.
脑力胜过蛮力, 库尔
Brains trump brute force, Kru'll.
啊! 说到蛮力, 嗯! 等一下
Unh! Brute force. Mm! Wait a second.
小碟, 把你的电输出来
Skeets, dump your charge out.
但是先生, 我正在阻止电输出
But, sir, I've been holding back.
相信我
Trust me.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我会永生吗?
Am I gonna live forever?
你这被蒙骗的人啊
You deluded creature.
还在希望不劳而获
Still hoping to get something for nothing.
小碟, 跟我说句话, 伙计
Skeets. Speak to me, buddy.
我知道你会来救我的, 先生
I knew you would save me, sir.
我不知道没了你我要怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you.
因为, 你懂的, 我需要打电♥话♥
Because, you know, I need to make some calls...
并且这个耳机有了和没有一样
...and this ear bud's got like zero bars.
我马上处理, 先生
I'm on it, sir.
你将因此被终身监禁
You'll get life for this.
你们的监狱会比我的肉身早一步消亡
Your prison will be dust long before Kru'll the Eternal is.
我很高兴能跟你一起合作, 先锋
I'm glad we could work together, Booster
哇
Wow.
我确实是这么想的, 而你还要吸取刚才的教训
My thoughts exactly. And there's a lesson to be learned.
你表现的像个英雄, 正因你把名利抛诸脑后
You were a hero because you ignored the glory...
要记住最重要的是......
...and remembered what mattered most was...
等会儿
Just a sec.
曼尼, 给玩具公♥司♥打电♥话♥
Manny, call the toy company.
我和蝙蝠侠组队了, 而且你猜怎么着
I teamed up with Batman, and guess what.
我们赢了!
We won.
我知道, 哈?
I know. Huh?
新闻记者?
News crews?
什么叫一定要有影像?
What do you mean there has to be a camera?
愚蠢的21世纪媒体
Stupid 21st century media.
后会有期, 金色先锋
Until we meet again, Booster Gold.
不好意思
Excuse me.
等等, 你让我想起个很久很久以前认识的人
Wait. You remind me of somebody I met years and years ago.
等会儿, 二楼已经基本清空了
Just a sec. Second floor's almost clear.
是吗? 等我出了名再跟我说这句话
Yeah? Tell me that when I'm famous.
就你了
You.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表