剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
My hero.
别舔我
No licking.
有什么不对劲
Something's wrong.
这是幻觉, 他不在这里
An illusion. He was never here.
我本体为什么要在这里
Why should I be there when my mind is powerful enough
如果我的精神已经强大到能够完成任务呢?
to reach out and do the work for me?
当你们在幻觉里战斗时, 我距离目标就更近了
While you three have been battling dreams, I draw closer to my goal
绿灯侠将会是我最伟大的终极武器
The Green Lantern who will be my greatest, my ultimate weapon.
我以为你们是最后的绿灯了
I thought you were the only Lanterns left.
还有一个绿灯侠不在欧阿星
There is one Green Lantern who wasn't on Oa.
那个坏蛋, 他去莫戈了
Hokey smokes. He's going after Mogo.
莫戈?
Mogo?
莫戈是个有生命的行星
Mogo is a living planet.
如果绝望魔已经控制了他
And if Despero has gained control of him..
或许我们真的一点希望都没有了
...there may be no hope left for any of us.
现在按我的想法重建莫戈
Now to remake Mogo in my own image.
就是那儿, 莫戈
There it is, Mogo,
爱克斯达星, 一个有生命居住的星球
the planet Xudar, an inhabited world.
数以万计等待被我征服的生命
Billions of minds for me to absorb.
他们将臣服于伟大而荣耀的绝望魔
Surrender to the wonder, to the glory that is Despero.
我们的下一个目标是第2814扇区, 地球
And now for our next target, Space Sector 2814 and the planet Earth...
那里有许多超人类可以让我控制
...home to a vast array of superpowered beings that I can bend to my will.
我们还可以阻止绝望魔
We can still stop Despero.
但是你和诺特必须完全服从我的命令
But you and G'nort are going to have to follow my orders to the letter.
我们做不到的
We're doomed.
听着蝙蝠, 你可以按照你的计划来
Now, look, Bats, you can hatch all the plans you want...
但是从现在开始我要单独行动了
...but from here on in, Guy Gardner's working alone.
未经我允许你连打个喷嚏都不行, 你会后悔的
You so much as sneeze without my permission, you're going to regret it.
我们走着瞧
That I'd like to see...
一拳, 哈, 一拳就倒
One punch. Ha, ha, down from one punch.
让他站起来
Get him on his feet.
事先说清楚, 我刚才是在让着你
Just for the record, I let you do that.
所以, 计划是什么?
So, what's the plan?
现在唯一的希望是把莫戈的绿灯能量吸入你的戒指里
Our only hope is to drain all the power from Mogo's Lantern into one of your rings.
从绝望魔的手上夺走武器? 哈, 真聪明
Take the weapon out of Despero's hands? Heh, clever.
赛尼斯托, 你先去给地球搭建防护盾
Sinestro, you fly ahead and place a protective shield around Earth.
我来吸引绝望魔的注意, 加德纳和莫戈任务一样
I'll keep Despero busy. And, Gardner, you do the same thing with Mogo.
好, 我明白了
Yeah, got it.
现在莫戈和绝望魔都受到了牵制
While Mogo and Despero are distracted...
你的任务最简单, 也最重要
...you'll have the simplest, but most important task.
看守这个小行星?
Guard this asteroid?
把莫戈电池的能量收到你的戒指里
Drain Mogo's power battery into your ring.
啊? 我不知道我能不能做到, 蝙蝠侠先生
Huh? I don't know if I can do this, Mr. Batman, sir.
大家都知道我很糟糕
Everybody knows I'm just a screwup.
没准有别人能有更好的...
Maybe somebody else had better...
这里没有其他人
There isn't anyone else.
但是我的戒指没什么能量了
But my ringy-ding ain't got much power left.
戒指不是关键, 人才是
It's not the ring. It's the man.
但实际上我不是人
I'm not exactly a man.
但是, 如果你都对我有信心
But, hey, if a guy like you has got faith in me...
那我就会尽自己最大的努力
...then I'll give it my best shot.
莫戈, 你被绝望魔玩弄了
Mogo, Despero's making a chump out of you.
找到了, 莫戈的电池
There it is. Mogo's battery.
好了, 冷静, 我要做的就只是说出誓词拯救世界
Okay, okay. All I gotta do is say the oath and save the world.
我记不起来了
I can't remember it.
哦! 不, 不, 对了, 是这个, 我想起来了
Oh! Don't... Don't... Sure, I can. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it.
暴晒的白日, 阴沉的夜晚
In sunniest day, in cloudiest night
没有坏蛋能躲开我的撕咬
No bad guy shall escape my bite
哦, 不对, 不是这个
Oh, no. That's not it.
你在干嘛? 你本该去保护地球
What are you doing here? You're supposed to be protecting the Earth.
这就是我在做的
That's exactly what I'm doing.
我绝不允许绝望魔掌控宇宙
I have no intention of allowing Despero to take control of the universe.
所以我绝对不会把宇宙的命运交给你和诺特这些蠢材
And I refuse to leave its fate in the hands of incompetent fools like you and G'nort.
我要去把莫戈炸碎
That's why I'm gonna blow Mogo to bits.
莫戈? 它是活的, 是一个绿灯侠
Mogo? He's a living being, a Green Lantern.
好吧, 那诺特呢?
Well, what about G'nort?
如果莫戈爆♥炸♥了, 他也会死的
If Mogo blows, then that dumb mutt's finished too.
真是奇怪, 你这种原始人竟然也有感情
Extraordinary. The troglodyte actually has feelings.
嘿, 赛, 我明白的, 非常时期, 非常做法
Hey, look, Sin, I get it. Desperate times, desperate measures.
但如果我们要打败绝望魔, 只要诺特完成任务就好了
But all we gotta do to take down Despero is let G'nort do his job.
为何我一点都不觉得信心满满?
Why does that not fill me with confidence?
你真是个令人钦佩的人类
You are a most impressive human.
但是你没有发现你和你的杂牌军已经无法打败我了吗?
But don't you realize there's no way you and your motley crew can defeat me?
加德纳的性格太过散漫
Gardner is a loose cannon ruled by his ego.
那条狗太过愚蠢
The dog is an idiot.
而赛尼斯托
And Sinestro...
是个我可以完全信任和依靠的人
Is the one man I could completely depend on.
你想知道他进监狱前做了什么吗?
Would you care to hear the full story behind Sinestro's imprisonment?
我听说你的伙伴不仅在奥卡拉军阀投降后
I learned your comrade not only attacked the Okaaran Warlords...
还继续攻击他
...after they'd surrendered...
他还消灭了那些飞船上的所有生物
...he callously destroyed every living being on those ships.
然后他建立了一个只效忠于他的傀儡政♥府♥
After which, he created a puppet government, loyal only to him...
他曾经答应过要保护他们
...on the very world he was sworn to protect.
他和我都想控制这个无序的宇宙
Sinestro and I both seek to impose order on a chaotic, meaningless universe.
他会是我最强大的士兵
He will be a wonderful soldier in my cause.
你也会是
As will you.
你不能这样做, 你是我们的一员
You can't do this. You're one of us.
我向来不是你们中的一员
I was never one of you.
我从不跟下等人同流合污
I have always stood alone above the rabble.
你就这么想证明自己是个英雄吗?
Are you that desperate to prove what a great hero you are?
不是为了自己, 我要保护莫戈和诺特
It ain't about me. It's about Mogo. And G'nort.
还有地球!
And Earth!
无论是劳动节或是万圣节
On Labor Day, on Halloween night
没有一根鼻毛能躲过我的眼
No nose hair shall escape my sight
怎么会?
How?
他们告诉我一切取决于意志
They tell me it's all about will.
相信我, 我有足够强大的意志
And, believe me, will's one thing I've got plenty of.
我是绝望魔
I am Despero.
而我会粉碎你的意志
And I will peel your mind apart!
无论是植树节或是丰收月, 没有一个小贼能躲过我的勺子?
On Arbor Day or harvest moon No weasel shall escape my spoon?
哼, 你猜不到我会下黑手吧?
Heh, you didn't think I was above fighting dirty, did you?
等等, 我忘了我有带小抄
Hang on. I forgot about my cheat sheet.
白昼朗朗, 黑夜茫茫
In brightest day, in blackest night
魑魅魍魉, 无所遁藏
No evil shall escape my sight
异徒乱党, 畏吾神光
Let those who worship evil's might Beware my power
绿灯长明, 万世光芒!
Green Lantern's light
从我的脑子里滚出去!
Get out of my head!
谢了, 莫戈
Thanks, Mogo.
你们都在戒指里?
You were all in the ring?
而我把它交给你安全保管
And sent to you for safekeeping.
我觉得只有你才能把我们救出泥潭
Had a hunch you'd have the willpower to get us out of this mess.
如果不是我, 地球就完啦
If it wasn't for me, Earth would've been kaput.
整个宇宙都会一团糟
Heck, the whole universe would've been toast.
加德纳
Gardner.
- 干得漂亮, 盖 - 是, 没错, 你也是
- Good job, Guy. - Yeah. Yeah, you too.
你怎么处置的赛尼斯托?
What did you end up doing with Sinestro?
别担心, 他在的地方万无一失
Ah, don't worry about him. He's in a safe place.
我得说, 你确实是个不错的绿灯侠
Hate to say it, but you made a pretty good Lantern out there.
谢谢, 但是如果这里有谁值得夸奖
Thanks. But if there's one Lantern here who deserves the credit...
那就是诺特
...it's G'nort.
啥?
Wha...?
诺特, 我说过, 不许舔我
G'nort, I told you, no licking.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表