剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
Countless worlds would be destroyed.
那我们三个应该马上出发
Then the 3 of us should head out immediately.
你是忘记谁了吗
Aren't you forgetting someone?
从你们上一次逃亡过程来看
Judging from your last escapade
没有我, 你们这些男孩总会出事
You boys can't get along without me.
不, 我的星际甜心
No, my interplanetary sweetheart.
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
你为兰恩星承受的任何危难, 吾爱
Any peril you face for rann, my love
你我将一同面对
We face together.
真是伟大的搭档
Great grouper.
那儿! 那就是古城
There! It's the ancient city.
看来这有些新访客
Looks like there are some new arrivals to the neighborhood.
璀璨之星! 是撒烈之眼
Great stars! The eye of zared!
他们找到它了, 而且他们都快完成挖掘工作了
They found it! And they're almost finished excavating it.
是时候开始海洋制裁行动了
It's time for operation sea sanction.
我们人数不占优势, 应该有更好的方法
We're outnumbered, adam. There may be a better way.
海王, 你能用心灵感应♥召♥唤海洋生物
Aquaman, can your telepathy summon the ocean creatures
来帮助我们对付戈达尼安人吗?
To help us against the gordanians?
我猜我可以试试
Suppose we could try.
艾比克斯的角鲸
The horned whales of abex.
太棒了!
Excellent!
让他们从侧面攻击戈达尼安的挖掘团队
Have them flank the gordanian excavation crew
并且在我们冲向正中时吸引火力, 还有...
And draw their fire while we head straight into the middle and...
走! 离开这里!
Go! Get out of here!
快点!
Now!
你怎么回事?
What is wrong with you?
你就是一个毫无用处的累赘
You've been nothing but an albatross
拖累了整个任务
Around the neck of this mission.
我听过你那些英雄事迹
I heard stories of your great heroism
但很显然, 那不过是优秀的虚构故事罢了
But clearly they were works of great fiction.
你找死吗, 头盔小子
You want some of me, helmet boy?
亚当, 我想和海王单独谈谈
Adam, aquaman and I need a moment alone.
来吧, 让我们看看戈达尼安的挖掘工作怎么样了
Come on. Let's see how far the gordanians' excavation has gotten.
好吧, 你怎么了
Ok, what's going on with you?
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我们是老朋友了, 海王
We've been friends a long time, aquaman.
我从不知道你会变得这么低落, 缺乏热情
I've never known you to be depressed or half-hearted
或是毫无英雄气概
Or unheroic.
好吧, 这只是
Well, it's just...
上个月我在巡逻的时候收到消息
I was on patrol last month when I received word
说一些大白鲸被非法捕捞
That some beluga whales were being illegally hunted
就在白令海峡
In the bering sea.
但当我赶到鲸鱼身边的时候
By the time I reached the whales
已经太晚了
It was too late.
我到的太迟了
I was too late.
那不是什么勇敢的探索或是英雄式的探险
It wasn't a daring exploit or a heroic adventure.
那是一场悲剧
It was a tragedy.
而那都是我的错
And it was my fault.
你知道那不是
You know it wasn't.
但如果我们不能找回原来的海王
But we may have another tragedy on our hands
我们将会亲手造就另一个悲剧
If we don't get back to the old aquaman
那个使人们相信, 即使困难重重
The one who makes people believe victory is possible
也能取得胜利的海王
Even in the face of overwhelming odds.
我很抱歉, 蝙蝠侠
I'm sorry, batman
但原来的海王... 不过是个傻子
But that aquaman was a fool.
戈达尼安发现我们了
The gordanians have spotted us.
亚当, 帮帮我!
Adam, help me!
阿莱娜, 坚持住!
Alanna! Hold on!
我来了, 马上到了!
I'm coming! Almost there!
泽塔射线, 它快失效了
The zeta beam... it's wearing off.
不!
Nooo!
亚当!
Adam!
阿莱娜!
Alanna!
就要抓住她了
Almost had her.
现在, 她在万亿英里之外
Now she's 25 trillion miles away
而我什么都做不了
And I can't do a thing.
我很走运
I'm in luck.
另一条泽塔射线预计将在45分钟后出现在附近
Another zeta beam is scheduled to hit nearby in 45 minutes.
我得快点儿了
Gotta hurry.
就在这边, 我可以正好赶到的
This way, I can just make it.
必须丝毫不差
Gotta meme this just right.
太迟了
It's too late.
戈达尼安抓住她了
The gordanians have her.
我很抱歉, 亚当
I'm sorry, adam.
对你而言, 帮助她最好的方法
The best way for you to help her now
就是加入阻止那东西的战斗
Is to join in the fight to bring down that thing.
璀璨之星! 他们得到了撒烈之眼
Great stars! They have the eye of zared.
根据传说
According to legend
这眼将免疫攻击
The eye is invulnerable to attack.
它可能比传说里的更厉害
It may be more than legend.
他靠太阳能运作
It runs on solar energy.
只要它位于这颗星球被太阳照耀的那一面
And as long as the eye stays on the day side of the planet
他就能永久地工作
It will run perpetually.
那么... 就这样了
Then...That's it.
都结束了
It's over.
兰恩星, 阿莱娜
Rann, alanna...
我失败了, 辜负了所有人, 所有事
I've failed... everyone, everything.
你是被什么附体了吗, 伙计
What has gotten into you, man?
阿莱娜还活着
Alanna is alive!
兰恩星还活着
Rann is alive!
你也还活着
You're alive!
只要有生命, 就有希望
And where there is life, there's always hope.
但我们连枪都没有
But we're outgunned.
所以呢?
So what?
我们甚至不需要用枪
We don't even use guns.
眼是不可摧毁的
The eye is invulnerable.
那就能更好地证明我们是英雄
All the better to prove we are true heroes.
阿莱娜是他们的俘虏
Alanna is their captive.
只是现在
For now.
这不是最终的结局
This isn't the end.
这是一次机会
It's an opportunity.
无数人生而空待其亡
Most men wait their entire lives in vain
而像这样的时刻
For a moment like this.
一个赋予生命意义的时机
A chance to matter.
一个前往探险的号♥召
A call to adventure.
亚当, 回应这号♥召吧
Adam, answer that call!
你听着像有计划了
You sound like a man with a plan.
赛戴斯
Saradath.
我们所需要的是一场月食
What we need is an eclipse.
但是这不可能, 兰恩星没有月亮
But that's not possible. Rann has no moon.
也许如此, 但地球有月亮
Maybe, but our earth does have a moon
我们打算使用泽塔射线传送
And we're going to need to use that zeta beam contraption
把月亮送到这里
To capture it.
你怎么看, 蝙蝠侠
How's your aim, batman?
完美无缺
Impeccable.
我们将拭目以待
We'll see about that.
而你
And you...
你愿意跨越重重困难
Are you willing to face impossible odds
去拯救你爱的女人吗
To save the woman you love?
当然
Of course.
回答得好
Good answer.
这是我们的计划
Now here's the plan.
想要移♥动♥地球的月亮
To move earth's moon
泽塔射线需要更多的能量
The zeta beam will need a lot more power.
我将会带一管绝缘电缆到海底
I'll take an insulated cable to the sea bottom
将它接到有上升热流的裂沟里
And tap into the thermal energy fissures
来增加泽塔发射器的能量
To boost the zeta cannon's power.
这太愚蠢了
This is folly.
海王的计划不可能成功
Aquaman's plan cannot work.
必须成功
It's got to.
斯特兰奇, 你需要帮我们拖延点时间
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表