剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
...in the faint hope that combined into a single hero...
这也许能给我们中的一个与平衡怪一战的能力
...they may give one of us the necessary edge to defeat Equinox.
那谁上呢?
So who gets the powers?
一场胜算渺茫的战斗?
A battle royale against insurmountable odds?
一场巨人泰坦之间的冲突?
A clash of titans?
我的朋友们, 答案很明显
My friends, the choice is clear.
应该把力量交给命运博士
Fate gets the powers.
只有他有驾驭此等力量的能力
Only he has the discipline to control such a force.
我也是这么想的
I was going to say that.
恰恰相反, 蝙蝠侠
On the contrary, Batman...
我的方法对这次任务来说也许太过死板
...my ways may be too rigid for this task...
而你对混乱的倾向正是我们所需要的
...but your proclivity towards chaos is just what we need now.
来吧
Do it.
替我们把那个混♥蛋♥揍扁, 蝙蝠侠!
Bash him in the blowhole for us, Batman!
你是说, 大蝙蝠?
Don't you mean, Batmonolith?
撕裂宇宙是为了使之重生
This universe will be torn apart so that it can be reborn.
我想我俩扯平了, 蝙蝠侠
I suppose that balances the books, Batman.
照我看, 还有一件有趣的事
By my count, there's still a matter of interest.
你的新形态改变不了败局
Your new stature hasn't changed your failed tactics.
该转移战场了
Time to take this outside.
命运?
Fate?
你以为我会袖手旁观吗?
You didn't think I'd sit this one out, did you?
你必须专注才能打败他
To win you must focus.
没错
Right.
我警告过你不要挡我的路
I warned you once not to get in my way...
现在尝尝后果吧
...now learn why.
看来我旧主人们的力量之和
It seems that the combined powers of all my old masters...
远强于你朋友们的联合力量
...are more than a match for the powers of your friends.
刚刚我进行到哪一步了?
Now, where was I?
- 我们得制定一个计划. - 你说得没错
-We need a plan. -You're right.
- 我投降. - 那可不是个计划!
- I surrender. - That's not a plan!
我赢不了的, 我已经认清了现实
I can't win this fight. I see that now.
走形式已经没必要了
Such formalities no longer matter.
只不过还有一件事
Just one thing.
宇宙的毁灭可不符合平衡的艺术
The destruction of a universe hardly seems like an act of balance.
倒♥退♥时光, 给宇宙一个崭新的开始
Winding time back, giving the cosmos a new start...
一个在祥和中重生的宇宙
...a universe reborn in harmony.
蝙蝠侠, 只有完美平衡的存在
Batman, only a being in perfect balance...
才能够尝试我的做法
...could even attempt what I do now.
但你并不是完美平衡的存在, 对吗?
Except you're not in perfect balance, are you?
什么? 你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
你心里的混乱比例已经超过了秩序
The chaos deep in your heart outweighs the order.
这就是你反抗你的主人们的原因
It's why you rebelled against your lords.
我反抗, 是因为他们所要求的那种平衡根本不存在
I rebelled because the type of balancing act they demanded was impossible.
为此你痛恨他们
And you hate them for it.
你对永无休止的责任有何了解?
What do you know about never-ending responsibilities?
我当然恨他们
Of course I hate them.
等等, 如果我不是平衡的存在
Wait. If I'm not in balance...
难道这一切都是毫无意义的吗?
...then this was all for nothing?
不
No.
不!
No!
你崩溃了, 平衡怪
You're cracking up, Equinox.
找找平衡吧!
Balance this!
看来平衡怪终于找到了他的永"衡"
Looks like Equinox has finally found his equilibrium.
都结束了, 平衡怪不会再回来了
It's over. Equinox won't be back.
平衡已经恢复了
The balance has been restored.
干得好, 伙计们
Good work, guys.
多亏了英勇无畏的人们, 正义才赢得胜利
Justice wins the day, thanks to the brave and the bold.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表