剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
( 塞尔吉奥火车站 )
由于这个赏金猎人里的坏臭鼬
On account of being a no-good, bounty-huntin' polecat
妄想扳倒我们皇家同花顺
Who tried to bring down the royal flush gang,
乔纳·海克斯现在被判处死刑
One Jonah Hex is sentenced to death.
正午时刻, 旧车站的钟声将会响起
Come noon time, the old station whistle's gonna wail
将马儿惊得狂奔, 而你
And send these here horses, and you,
将会四分五裂, 尸首散落在四处
Scattering to the four corners of the west.
有什么遗言吗?
Any last words?
当然, 只是都不适合当淑女的面说
Sure do, but ain't none of them fit to be spoken in front of a lady.
妈呀!
( 西班牙语 )Madre mia!
是那个男人!
( 西班牙语 ) ¡este hombre!
以犯罪来赌博是得不偿失的!
( 西班牙语 )
是时候离开了, 驾!
It's time to vamoose. Yah!
非常感激你隐藏在那儿, 救了我一命, 朋友
Much obliged to you for saving my hide back there, partner.
好吧, 我猜你也想要这些恶棍的赏金
Well, I suppose you'll be wanting to share the bounty for these here outlaws.
你留着吧
Keep it.
我为正义而战, 而非金钱
I fight for justice, not money.
至少拿着这个, 给自己买♥♥顶像样的牛仔帽
At least take this and get yourself a proper cowboy hat.
我可没法和
I can't be partnering up with someone
穿着可笑蝙蝠装四处晃悠的人成为伙伴
who parades around in that ridiculous bat getup.
暗影归来!
每天晚上你都会来
Night after night, you return.
显然你的手下快死光了
Surely you must be running out of henchmen.
你什么时候才会放弃这种愚蠢的袭击?
When will you abandon these foolish attacks?
到你死了, 图腾掌握在我们手中为止
When you're dead and the totem is in our hands.
那可能就要花上好长时间了
Then this could be long time.
吃点吗?
Snack?
干掉他!
Finish him!
这就是你对待以前的师♥傅♥的方式?
Is that the way to treat your former master?
总是这么不自量力啊, 鲨鱼
Always biting off more than you could chew, Shark.
可怜的秃鹫
Poor Vulture...
你的翅膀太容易被制住了
Your wings are so easily clipped.
真遗憾, 太阳已经升起了
It's a shame the sun is rising,
否则我们现在就解决你
Or we'd finish you off right now.
但没关系, 到了那个时间点
But it's no matter. By the time it sets,
飞镖上的五种致命毒药
The five deadly venoms housed in that dart
就将会替我们解决你
Will do the job for us.
以及守护着你宝贝图腾的最后防线
And the last line of defense protecting your precious totem
也将消失
Will be gone.
你的罪行将会把你送进监狱, 尖峰人
Your crime spree just spun you into the slammer, Top.
真丢人!
Disgraceful!
我可没教过你这么稀松草率的功夫
I know I did not teach you such sloppy form!
黄飞师♥父♥
Master Wong Fei.
你看看你
Look at you.
一个如此强大的战士, 却穿着如此滑稽的服装
Such a ridiculous costume for such a powerful warrior.
你用那斗篷飞吗?
Do you fly with that cape?
你病了
You're ill.
无须在意我
Never mind me.
你以前的师兄弟狐狸, 鲨鱼和秃鹫
Your former classmates Fox, Shark, and Vulture
想要夺取武当图腾
Seek to control the wudang totem.
有了它, 他们将会获得无穷的力量
With it, they would gain limitless power.
我能做些什么?
What can I do?
因为狐狸的影子帮只有在阳光下会被削弱
Because Fox's shadowclan is vulnerable only to daylight,
在他们于日落返回之前, 你一定要到达武当山
You must reach Wudang temple before they return at sundown.
我会到的, 并且我会带上铜虎
I'll come, and I'll bring Bronze Tiger.
不要在铜虎那里浪费时间
Do not waste your time with Tiger.
他太傲慢了
He is too fat with pride
不可能会对师门伸出援手
To ever come to the school's aid.
他同时也是你的得意弟♥子♥
He's also your best student.
我们会在日落和你见面
We'll see you at sundown.
不, 我们不会
No, you won't.
我的时候到了
My journey is complete.
接下来就交给你了
It's all up to you now.
我必须拯救武当
I have to save the wudang temple...
因为它曾经救过我
Because it was the wudang temple that saved me.
蝙蝠面具, 有趣
The mantle of the bat. Interesting.
狐狸这样的富人来武当寻找刺♥激♥
Wealthy men like Fox come to Wudang to seek thrills.
或者像老虎这样的人, 他们一无所有
Or, like Tiger, they come with nothing to lose
又想证明自己
And everything to prove.
而你又是为什么来到这里呢?
Why have you come to my school?
我已经失去一切
I've lost everything,
但我想找到拿回它们的方法
But I'm trying to find a way to take it back.
很好
Very well.
首先, 你必须学习
First you must learn the ways
你所选择的灵兽是怎么行动的
Of the spirit animal you have chosen.
像是盲眼的蝙蝠, 你必须战胜你看不见的东西
Like the blind bat, you must fight what you cannot see.
来欢迎我们的新师弟吧
Come and welcome our new student.
够了!
Enough!
师♥父♥说够了!
He said enough !
真糟糕!
Dreadful !
你在面具底下笑?
You smile under your mask?
战斗不是有趣的事情
There is no pleasure in combat.
喜欢玩杂耍就去参加马戏团!
If it is clown style you seek, go join the circus!
蝙蝠会自己完成他的战斗, 不要帮助他!
Bat will fight his own battles. Do not help him!
你就不能做点对的事情吗?
Is there nothing you can do correctly?
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for the help.
记住它吧, 因为这将是是你最后一次从我这里得到帮助
Remember it, because that's the last you'll ever get from me.
你打完了吗?
You done yet?
对, 你完了
Yeah. You're done.
何等惊喜啊
What a nice surprise.
一位老朋友自愿献身
An old friend just volunteered to be torn apart
在老虎笼里被撕碎
In the tiger cage.
进笼吧, 蝙蝠侠
Get in the ring, Batman.
我来这儿不是为了和你打架的
I'm not here to fight.
我知道, 你来这儿是为了败落
I know. You're here to lose.
狐狸和他的影子帮在谋取武当图腾
Fox and his Shadowclan are after the Wudang totem.
抱歉, 这听起来像是黄飞自己的问题
Sorry, sounds like Wong Fei's problem.
黄飞已经过世了, 我们是仅存的能保护图腾的人
Wong fei's gone, and we're all that's left to protect it.
我很久以前就离开那里了
I walked away from that world a long time ago.
现在我就守护着我的村子, 哪都不去
I watch over my village and no place else.
此事与我无关
It's not my fight.
那我就让它与你有关
Then I'm going to make it your fight.
如果我赢了, 无论怎样你都要跟我并肩作战
If I win, you fight by my side, no matter what.
白日做梦
You're living in a fantasy land.
看看那块板子
Look at that board.
我, 未尝一败
I never lose.
你不是我的对手
You're outmatched.
也许, 但是你还没有学到
Maybe, but you left the school
黄飞的最后一招就离开了武当
Before learning Wong Fei's most important lesson:
当你不敌的时候...
When outmatched...
使诈
Cheat.
准备好去武当了吗?
Ready to go to fantasy land?
狐狸加入了只在夜晚出没的的传奇的影子帮
Fox joined the legendary Shadowclan,who only exist at night.
如果他们的力量与图腾相结合
If they combine their power with that of the totem,
他们将不可阻挡
They would be unstoppable.
鬼忍♥, 图腾...
Ghost ninjas, magic totems...
我想起来我为什么离开这个地方了
Now I remember why I left this place.
现在过来, 让我们看看你都学了些什么
Come now. Let us see what you have learned.
向你师♥父♥动手吧
Attack your master.
如果我杀了这个老头子, 我能掌管这间道观吗?
If I kill the old man, do I get to keep the temple?
呵, 就像你还需要在中国拥有更多的房♥产似的
Heh. Like you need to own anymore buildings in china.
两个徒弟, 一只手
Two students, one hand.
你们毫无机会
No chance.
没道观给你掌握
No temple for you.
我老了, 但还没聋
I am old, not deaf.
再快点, 你是蝙蝠, 不是乌龟
Be faster. You are bat, not turtle.
你的失败不可避免
Your failure was inevitable.
向你的师♥父♥行礼!
Bow before your master.
我是怎么教你们的?
Have I taught you nothing?
我在这唯一学到的
The only thing I've learned at this school
就是你这个暴躁怪老头永远不会满意
Is that you're a cranky old man who'll never be satisfied...
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表