剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
不, 他是一个人类. 如果欧麦克有一点点感情的话
No, he's a person. And if OMAC had some of his heart...
他就能成为一个士兵, 而不是一个武器
...he'd be a soldier instead of just a weapon.
哼, 弹片. 天啊, 我真想再给他一拳
Pfft. Shrapnel. Boy, I'd like another shot at him.
你不能偷袭巴迪·布兰克两次, 不! 你...
You can't surprise Buddy Blank twice, no you...
你还好吗, 巴迪? - 啊!
You okay, Buddy? - Aah!
嘿, 蝙蝠侠
Hey, Batman.
我正为自己尴尬呢
Kind of embarrassed myself out there.
我觉得我会永远当一个无名清洁工了
Guess I'm never gonna be much more than a nobody janitor
哈?
huh?
在你心里, 有一个硬汉正准备爆发
Deep inside you, there's a tough guy ready to break out.
字面意义上的爆发
Literally.
弹片
Shrapnel.
你得原谅我, 巴迪
You'll have to excuse me, Buddy.
谁是巴迪?
Who's Buddy?
他还在向外发射他的身体碎片
He's still shooting pieces of his body.
而且他不会打光弹♥药♥, 也不会失去身体组织, 怎么做到的?
And he's not running out of ammo or losing body mass. How?
让医生去搞清楚吧
Let the doctors figure it out...
在我把那个垃圾送进医院以后
...after I put that scrap heap in the hospital.
这次, 放低姿态也不会有什么损失
This time, it might not hurt to try a softer touch.
你说得没错, 放低姿态也没什么损失
You're right. A softer touch wouldn't hurt...
这就是为什么我要狠狠地打他
...which is why I'm going in swinging, hard.
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
我警告过你不要插手
I warned you not to interfere.
这跟你有什么关系, 平衡怪?
What's your stake in this, Equinox?
和你又有什么关系?
What's yours?
我正在让一个战犯接受正义的制裁
I'm bringing a war criminal to justice.
正义的天平
The scales of justice...
平衡着正误
...balancing right and wrong...
看起来我们的目标很相似
...it seems our goals are really quite similar.
我们完全不一样
We are nothing alike.
他们说一只蝴蝶扇动的双翼
They say the flapping wings of a single butterfly...
能够在世界的另一边掀起一场风暴
...can stir a wind on the other side of the world.
我很好奇, 你的蝙蝠翼能对这个世界造成什么影响呢?
Ever wonder what impact your little bat wings have on this world?
你作为一个变异科学家而奋斗
You got a lot to fight in you for a mutant scientist...
但我绝不认输
...but I never quit.
我是个战士, 骨子里的战士
I'm pure warrior, down to my bones.
没脑子的蠢货!
Brainless fool!
你不仅仅创造了弹片
You didn't just create Shrapnel...
这场战争全都是你自己造成的
...you brought this entire war upon yourself.
地球和平组织来我的国家阻止战争
The Global Peace Agency came to my country to stop a war...
但他们却在过程中屠♥杀♥了一个无辜的村庄
...but destroyed an innocent village in the process.
粮食, 农田, 全没了
Crops, farmland, all gone.
农民挣扎着活下来是为了重建
The farmers survived to try to rebuild...
而我活下来
...but I survived...
是为了复仇!
...to get revenge!
看看他们毁灭性的笨拙舞蹈, 蝙蝠侠
Look at their clumsy dance of devastation, Batman.
我自己也不能设计出更好的局面了
I couldn't have choreographed it better myself.
其实, 我确实设计了它
Actually, I did choreograph it.
你疯了, 平衡怪
You're a madman, Equinox.
我唯一的愿望就是保持一切稳定
My only desire is to keep everything stabilized.
你把这叫做稳定?
You call this stability?
还没有, 但很快就会了
Not yet, but soon.
当另一个村庄的毁灭
When the loss of one village is offset...
抵消原有村庄的损失时
...by the destruction of another.
核电站
危险, 即将熔毁
Danger. Meltdown imminent.
危险
Danger.
哦, 糟糕!
Oh, nerts!
熔毁, 如果它不能被阻止
Meltdown. If it can't be stopped...
它散发出的辐射会毒害整个城市
...the radiation from it will poison a whole city...
而平衡怪的计划将会成功
...and Equinox's plan will succeed.
你将毁灭这整个地方, 同时这将杀死我们两个
You're gonna take the whole place down and destroy us both.
更正: 它会毁灭你
Correction: It will destroy you...
而我只会变得更加强大
...but I will become stronger than ever.
这不是我的一贯风格
It ain't my style...
但有什么东西告诉我现在应该放弃反击
...but something tells me it's time to quit fighting back.
兄弟眼, 集中全部能量进行防御
Brother Eye. All power to shield defense.
"放低姿态", 他说
"Try a softer touch," he says.
谢了, 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
你确定这是正确的行动方针?
Are you certain this is the correct course of action?
反击弹片只会让他更强大
Fighting Shrapnel only makes him stronger.
只要保持盾牌就好了, 兄弟
Just keep those shields up, brother.
即将熔毁. 撤离. 撤离.
Meltdown imminent. Evacuate. Evacuate.
已经太迟了
It's too late.
摧毁一个城市并不能弥补另一个城市的毁灭, 平衡怪
Destroying one city doesn't make up for the destruction of another, Equinox.
宇宙需要平衡
The universe requires equilibrium.
没有平衡, 万物将会一片混乱
Without it, everything deteriorates into chaos.
所有人里你应该最明白我的用心
You of all people should appreciate my efforts.
你保持黑暗和光明之间的平衡
You maintain equal parts of dark and light.
正是因此, 你成为了我的劲敌
It's what makes you such a formidable opponent.
现在我问你, 为什么你不投降?
Now I ask you, why won't you give up?
你没发现吗? 我已经投降了
Didn't you notice? I have.
怎么了, 罐头人?
What's the matter, tin man?
瓦斯烧完了?
Running out of gas?
你在等什么? 快打我
What are you waiting for? Hit me.
你所有的力量都来自于他人
All your strength comes from other people's energy.
看起来蝙蝠侠说的"放低姿态" 还真的挺有用
Looks like Batman's "softer touch" worked after all.
哈
Ha.
能量级别: 零
Power level: Zero.
你只不过是一个骨瘦如柴的...
Nothing but a scrawny...
讨厌鬼? 啊!
Twerp? Ah!
天啊, 什么风把我吹到这来了?
Golly, how did I wind up here?
蝙蝠侠!
Batman!
现在终于到巴迪·布兰克发光发热的时候了
It's time for Buddy Blank to finally be somebody.
即将到达最大负荷
Maximum overload imminent.
立即疏散人员
Evacuate the premises immediately...
立即疏散人员
...Evacuate the premises immediately.
我不会让你阻止这次熔毁的
I'm not going to let you stop this meltdown.
那可不是你说了算的
That might not be entirely your choice.
别做傻事
Don't be a fool.
那些辐射会毁灭你的
The radiation will destroy you.
这一次, 巴迪·布兰克不再是个胆小鬼了
This time, Buddy Blank is not wussing out.
停止熔毁
Meltdown averted.
不, 你不能这么就死了
No. Not this way.
不是现在
Not now.
看起来你扇动的双翼
Looks like your flapping wings...
掀起了一阵连我也没有预见到的飓风
...have stirred up a hurricane that even I didn't foresee.
你不能控制我的命运, 平衡怪
You can't control my fate, Equinox.
这是我的生命, 我选择了牺牲
My life, mine to sacrifice.
恕我不能赞同
I beg to differ.
蝙蝠侠?
Batman?
我们快离开这里
Let's get you out of here.
天啊, 蝙蝠侠, 你做到了!
Golly, Batman, you did it!
你还好吧, 巴迪?
Are you okay, Buddy?
我...
I...
我感觉太棒了
I feel amazing.
我这个无名小卒刚刚打败了超级大坏蛋
This nobody just took on a super-villain.
哈, 我打赌那个混♥蛋♥不敢再惹我们了
Well, I bet that creep knows better than to mess with us again.
我也希望那是真的, 巴迪
If only that were true, Buddy.
恐怕我们还没有见到平衡怪最糟糕的部分
I'm afraid we haven't seen the worst of Equinox.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表