剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
And it's my job to squeeze it out of you.
就算我知道, 我也不会说
Even if I did, I'd never tell.
我的名声比什么都重要
My reputation means everything.
有其它办法搞到我们想要的信息, 女猎手
There are other ways of getting the information we need, Huntress.
也许, 但都没我的方法有趣
Maybe, but they're not as fun as mine.
她既强壮又酷
She's so tough and cool.
而她的头发跟丝绸一样柔软
And her hair is so silky-smooth.
– 嘿, 蝙蝠侠, 我能问你个问题吗? – 不
- Hey, Batman, can I ask you something? - No.
– 是关于女孩的 – 不
- It's about girls. - No.
你看, 我即将开始大学生活了, 我需要了解这些
See, I'm getting ready for college and I'm gonna need to know about these things.
听着, 甲虫, 女人是非常, 非常复杂的
Listen, Beetle, women are a tricky, tricky business.
输入密♥码♥
你必须破解几乎无法理解的密♥码♥
You have to decipher nearly incomprehensible code...
按对的那些按钮, 绕过她们的防火墙
...push the right buttons, get past their firewalls.
那时你才能得到你想要的
Only if you can do all that will you find what you're looking for.
有了, 娃娃脸准备闯入
Got it. Babyface is staging a break-in at...
X仓库?
Warehouse X?
这地方的东西能让我们变成
The contents of this place are gonna make us...
哥谭最强的罪犯家族
...the top crime family in Gotham City.
动手吧, 伙计们
Let's do it, fellas.
哦, 芬希, 它真漂亮
Oh, Phonsy, it's beautiful.
梦想的材料
The stuff that dreams are made of.
我们曾设想过有罪犯找到这的结果
We wondered what would happen if a criminal found this place.
而如果我们不能在这阻止他们
And if we don't stop them here
整个哥谭都会知道结果
all of Gotham will find out too.
有人愿意告诉我X仓库是什么吗?
Someone wanna tell me what Warehouse X is?
我很愿意, 蠢货
I'd be happy to, chump.
当超级罪犯被抓住时
When a super villain is captured
被扣押的武器总得有个去处
their impounded weapons have to go somewhere.
于是它们被送到这里, 犯罪世界的圣杯
So they send them here, the holy grail of the crime world.
而这些现在全都归我了, 明白?
And now it's all mine, see?
等我信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
抱歉, 小心不是我的风格
Sorry, caution isn't my style.
放弃吧, 蝙蝠侠
Give it up, Batman.
所有哥谭罪犯曾经用过的武器都属于我了
Every weapon ever used by a Gotham crook belongs to me.
我的确准备做事
I am in the game.
但她真...
She's just so...
不!
No!
喔, 甲虫, 我真喜欢你, 趴下
Oh, Beetle, you're my favorite. Duck.
鸭子, 亲爱的? 你在说什么?
Duck, my love? Whatever do you mean?
趴下, 你这蠢货, 趴下!
Duck, you idiot, duck!
– 甲虫 – 甲虫
- Beetle. - Beetle.
我在仓库里找到的小玩意, 蝙蝠侠
A little something I found in the warehouse, Batman.
我觉得钟王不会介意我们借用一下
I don't think Clock King will mind if we borrow it.
男孩们, 看起来披风斗士的时间终于结束了
Boys, looks like time has finally run out for the caped crusader.
明白?
See?
干的真棒, 新手
Way to go, rookie.
我很抱歉, 但你的火♥辣♥让我分神
I'm sorry, but your hotness distracted me.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
你能够到你的弩箭吗?
Can you reach any of your crossbow arrows?
让我摸摸
Let me feel around a little.
女猎手
Huntress.
好了, 摸到一支了
Okay, I've got one.
用它挑开我腰带上最靠近你的隔间
Use it to flip open the compartment nearest you on my belt.
现在, 甲虫, 从里面拿出个石弹
Now, Beetle, reach in there and pull out a pellet.
放到锁链旁边然后打碎它, 里面有硫酸
Hold it to the chains and crack it. There's sulfuric acid inside.
快没时间了, 孩子
Almost out of time, kid.
我在尝试, 但是...
I'm trying, but...
– 做的不错, 甲虫. – 就差那么点
- You did good, Beetle. -Barely.
我认为我们应该甩掉这小子, 来点私人时间
I say we ditch junior so we can have a little alone time.
甲虫跟我们一起
Beetle's with us.
那么, 有想到娃娃脸去哪了吗?
So, any idea where Babyface is headed?
只有一个地方
There's only one place it could be.
哥谭一切罪恶的中心
The centre of everything evil in Gotham.
哥谭修道院
Little Sisters of Gotham convent...
一个充满无辜孩子的游乐场
...a playground filled with innocent kids...
棕榈树荫疗养院
...Shady Pines Rest Home...
和瓦奇皮特披萨店
...and Wacky Pete's Pizza Parlor.
任何有尊严的聪明人
No self-respecting wise guy...
都不会选择藏身在这样的社区
...would ever be caught dead in a neighborhood like this.
这是当局最不可能料到的
It's the last place the authorities would ever expect...
哥谭犯罪大佬们举♥行♥年度峰会的地方
...Gotham's crime lords to hold their annual summit.
好了, 开始说正事吧
Now, let's get down to business.
会议结束了, 你们这群下三滥
Meeting adjourned, youse mugs.
从现在起, 只有一个家族能管理这城市的一切
From now on, there's only gonna be one family running things in this town.
我的家族, 明白?
Mine, see?
你...? 你找到了X仓库?
You...? You found Warehouse X?
先别急, 娃娃脸
Let's not be rash, Babyface.
也许我们还有可能合作
Maybe there's still a way we can all work together.
抱歉, 我从来不怎么合群
Sorry, I never did play well with others.
你会和他们一样倒下的, 蝙蝠
You're going down just like them, Bats
因为谁的玩具大, 谁赢
because whoever has the biggest toys wins.
别这么快排除我们, 娃娃脸
Don't count us out just yet, Babyface.
我也有几个自己的玩具
I've got a few toys of my own.
你说的没错, 别再装作为情所困的幼犬了
You're right, no more acting like a lovesick puppy.
是时候长大了
It's time to grow up.
不错嘛, 孩子
Not bad, kid.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉, 娃娃脸
Sorry, Babyface
你就不该和大男孩们玩
you just can't play with the big boys.
不许那样和我男人说话
Don't talk to my man that way.
你不会打女人的, 会吗?
You wouldn't hit a lady, would you?
正义之锤对男女通用
The hammer of justice is unisex.
没人能那么对我的女士
No one does that to my dame.
我的武器比你大
I've got bigger weapons than you
而我会用它们把你炸飞
and I'm gonna use them to blow you away.
你知道规则的, 娃娃脸
You know the rules, Babyface.
耍脾气, 就没玩具
Have a tantrum, and your toys get taken away.
这不公平, 这不公平
It's not fair. It's not fair.
我要妈妈
I want my mommy.
你做的不错, 小蓝, 五年后给我打电♥话♥
You did good, Blue. Give me a call in five years.
下次见, 男孩们
Until next time, boys.
你听到了吗? 她想让我给她打电♥话♥
Did you hear that? She wants me to call her.
– 你认为她真的...? – 不
- I mean do you really think she...? - No.
- 但或许我可以... – 嗯~哼~
- But maybe I could... - Uh-uh.
- 好吧, 但万一...? – 只要在这个世界上就没可能, 孩子
- Yeah, but what if...? - No chance in this world, kid.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表