剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
Cats have such sensitive ears.
小不点!
Tiny!
砸碎大门!
Smash the gate!
进入城市
Into the city.
死老虎才是好老虎!
The only good tiger is a dead tiger!
他们进城门了
They're inside the gates.
跟我来
Follow me.
我像了解自身花纹一样熟悉这城市的小巷
I know the back alleys of this city like I know my own stripes.
蝙蝠侠? 在这里?
Batman? Here?
抓住他!
Get him!
他们人太多了, 快, 走这边
We're outnumbered. Quick, this way.
这个管道通向城市的另一边
This pipe empties on the far side of the city.
他们看不见我们
They'll never see us.
我明白撤退的必要, 蝙蝠侠
I understand the need to retreat, Batman,
但现在怎么办?
but what now?
他有那样的科技, 我们要怎么打败格鲁德?
With all his technological might, how can we defeat Grodd?
你和卡曼迪, 跟我来
You and Kamandi, come with me.
图夫坦, 我有个特殊的任务要给你
Tuftan, I have a special mission for you.
巨人已倒下, 伟大的凯撒
The mighty have fallen, Great Caesar.
我们应该战斗, 而不是逃跑
We should be fighting, not running.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
家
Home.
真是垃圾场
What a dump.
一个精彩的考古发现, 蝙蝠侠
A magnificent archeological find, Batman.
谁胆敢进入蝙蝠洞?
Who dares enter the Batcave?
你在用你的装扮嘲弄我们, 人类
You mock us with your costume, human.
你可不是人蝠
You are no man-bat.
杀死入侵者!
Kill the trespassers!
我只是来拿回我的东西
I just came back for some of my stuff.
太棒了, 真是太棒了
Marvelous. Just marvelous.
我会喝光你的血
I will feast on your blood...
并且吸光你的骨髓
...and suck the marrow from your bones.
你今晚只会挨饿
You're going hungry tonight.
从我的洞里离开
Get out of my cave.
现在告诉我们吧, 蝙蝠侠
Now tell us, Batman,
你为什么带我们来这里
why you have brought us here.
格鲁德用过去的科技征服了你们的世界
Grodd's using technology from the past to conquer your world...
我们要让游戏公平点
...we're going to level the playing field.
够了, 格鲁德
No further, Grodd.
你对我们世界的侵占到此结束
Your conquest of our world ends here and now.
图夫坦?
Tuftan?
你让我觉得有趣, 小老虎
You amuse me, tiger cub.
但你这群乌合之众
But your collection of rabble
不是我强大军队的对手
is no match for my mighty army.
我们才不害怕黑猩猩
We do not fear chimpanzees.
黑猩猩?
Chimpanzees?
音波炮!
Sonic cannons!
上!
Charge!
蝙蝠侠?
Batman?
像鹰一样在空中飞翔?
To fly through the air like an eagle?
你的时代真是个充满奇迹的时代, 蝙蝠侠
Yours was an age of wonders, Batman.
- 我要吐了. - 抓紧了
- I'm going to be sick. - Hang on.
你们在干嘛? 前进! 前进!
What are you doing? Charge! Charge!
这个问题可能时机不对
This might be a bad time to ask...
但我们要怎么降落这个飞行装置?
...but how do we land this aerial conveyance?
我们不会降落
We don't.
那应该平衡了局面
That should even the odds.
现在让他们看看人类能干什么吧
Now let's show them what humans can do.
你像我们一样打斗, 像我们一样飞翔
You fight as one of us, you fly as one of us.
我们与你同在, 蝙蝠侠
We are with you, Batman.
小不点, 解决他们!
Tiny, finish them!
- 你应付得了吗? - 看情况
- Can you handle this? - Depends.
你腰带里有绳子吗?
Got any rope in that belt?
你有着最与众不同的朋友, 卡曼迪
You have most unusual friends, Kamandi.
跟着我跨越时间, 蝙蝠侠?
Following me through time, Batman?
我开始怀疑
I'm beginning to think...
你对我有种不健康的迷恋了
...you have an unhealthy obsession with me.
我迷恋的是正义, 格鲁德
My obsession is with justice, Grodd.
快来得到它吧
Come and get some.
你说你有对付这个怪物的计划?
Did you say you had a plan to deal with this monster?
比起计划更像是个主意
More of an idea than a plan. Aah!
计划, 主意
Plan, idea...
做点什么!
Do something!
不, 你们这些蠢货! 我没有命令退兵
No, you fools! I didn't order a retreat.
给我回来!
Come back!
我应该感谢你, 人类
I owe you my thanks, humans.
或许你的种族比看上去要强
Perhaps there is more to your species than meets the eye.
而你, 我的儿子, 我欠你一个道歉
And you, my son, I owe an apology.
你背弃的并非是自己的人♥民♥
You are no traitor to your people...
只不过是我们对人类的偏狭看法
...only to our intolerant views towards humans.
放开那些奴隶们
Free the slaves.
再见了, 老家伙
Farewell, old man.
尽管我珍惜我们的友谊
Though I treasure our friendship,
但我希望你不必再回来
I hope you won't have to return here.
谁知道呢, 孩子, 或许下次
Who knows, kid, maybe next time
就轮到你来拜访我了
you'll be visiting me.
真的? 你的意思是...?
Really? Do you mean...?
卡曼迪退后, 快退后
Kamandi. Down, boy. Down.
噢, 真是的
Aw, nuts.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表