剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
噢, 你又拉我下水了
Well, another fine mess you've gotten me into.
我怎么知道她那粉色化妆盒里会有防狼喷雾?
How would I know she had knockout gas in her make-up compact?
我也不知道, 也许因为你已经跟她交手过二十几次了?
I don't know, maybe because you've fought her, like, two dozen times?
蝙蝠侠, 你看起来就像是要感染上
Looks like you're about to catch...
很严重的猫抓热了
...a very bad case of cat-scratch fever, Batman.
猫女, 你才是那个
You're the one who's caught, Catwoman...
被罪恶的利爪抓住的人
...in the crooked claws of crime.
别跟我说你那些大话, 大英雄
Spare me your morality, hero.
除了我还能有谁和这些尊贵的猫像更配呢
Who deserves these precious symbols of feline superiority more than I?
当然不是那个发霉的老博物馆馆长, 所以我解救了他们
Surely not the curators of that musty old museum I rescued them from.
行了, 蝙蝠, 现在呢? 用 "蝙蝠薄荷" 来分散这些猫猫的注意
Okay, Bats, what's it gonna be? Bat-catnip to distract the kitties...
还是用高频率的蝙蝠诱饵扰乱它们的脑子, 嗯?
...or a high-frequency Batman-jig to scramble their brains, huh?
你在用盗窃玷污自己的可爱形象, 猫女
You've let larceny taint your loveliness, Catwoman.
我的宠物们马上就会把你无礼的舌头拔...
My pets will soon silence that insolent tongue of...
你刚说了可爱?
Did you say lovely?
少说话, 多做事, 行吗? 你是不是压根没听我说话?
Less talk, more utility belt, huh? Are you even listening to me?
是可爱, 但也邪恶
Lovely, yes, but evil too.
别再以偷窃为生了, 猫女
Give up this life of crime, Catwoman.
让我帮助你改邪归正
Allow me to help rehabilitate you.
打住, 你俩是在打情骂俏吗?
Wait. Are you two flirting?
噢, 你总想迷惑我, 蝙蝠侠
Oh, always trying to declude me, Batman...
这就是为什么我要剪掉你的翅膀, 以绝后患
...which is why I must clip your wings, permanently.
如果我先抓到你就不会了
Not if I collar you first.
没错, 你就是在调情, 马屁精!
You are. You're flirting. Flirterers!
我早就跟你说过该把他的腰带拿走
I told you we should have taken his belt away.
你俩去抓那只巨型精灵
You two take the overgrown elf.
我来对付蝙蝠侠
I'll take the Batman.
蝙蝠!
Bats!
你选错了道路, 蝙蝠侠
You chose the wrong career, Batman.
我们原本可以成为犯罪搭档
We could be partners in crime.
我们会是完美的最强搭档
The perfect power couple.
我只为正义服务
I'm a servant of justice.
但是正义永远招募新伙伴
But justice is always looking for new recruits.
看看这两个人!
Can you believe those two?
闭上你的猫嘴, 伙计
Shut your cat box, pal.
是时候让小猫们回到属于他们的地方了
Time for these kittens to get back to the museum where they belong.
他们属于最能欣赏他们的人
They belong with the one who would appreciate them most.
而我呢? 我是最有品味的那个女孩
What can I say? I'm a girl with a taste for only the finest.
天哪, 放过我吧
Oh, give me a break.
放轻松, 绿箭
Ease up, Arrow.
她只是一个猫贼, 不是有暴♥力♥倾向的神经病
She's only a cat burglar, not a violent psychopath.
你是忘了她刚刚差点把我们变成猫食吗?
Are you forgetting she nearly turned us into cat food back there?
你真是被她迷昏了头
You have so got the hots for her.
别胡说, 我只是想让她改邪归正
Nonsense.My only interest in her is rehabilitation.
所以让她逃走也是你改造疗法的其中一步吗
So letting her escape is part of your reform therapy?
下次我可要在钟王身上试试这个
I'm gonna have to try that one on Clock King next time.
别担心, 我有预感我很快就能找到她
Don't worry, I have a hunch I'll know where to find her soon.
打给我
局外人之内!
我和孩子们等你很久了, 蝙蝠侠
The children and I have been waiting for you, Batman.
心理海盗
Psycho Pirate.
局外者失踪了的时候我就猜到是你在捣鬼
When the Outsiders went missing I suspected you were behind it.
但这即便是对你来说也太过了
But this is sick, even for you.
我只是想让这些小家伙们好好睡个觉
All I'm doing is giving the little ones a much deserved nap.
谁能想到他们的噩梦尝起来这么可口呢?
Can I help it if their nightmares taste so delectable?
你只是一个捕食他人情绪的的精神错乱的吸血鬼
You're nothing but a psychic vampire who preys on the emotions of others...
但现在一切都结束了
...but it ends now.
在程序运行的时候打开那些小隔间
Opening those chambers while the program is running...
可是会烧坏他们小脑袋的
...will fry their tiny brains.
如果你把我弄出来, 那就没人能醒过来
And pull me out and no one wakes up.
他们只是孩子, 海盗
They're only kids, Pirate.
怎么做你才能放过他们?
What will it take to make you release them?
当我把他们的脑子里的想法取干净我就停下
I'll stop when I've picked their minds clean.
那我就让你瞧瞧什么才是真正的噩梦
Then I'm coming in to show you what a real nightmare is.
记住了, 蝙蝠侠, 如果你在梦境里死去
Just remember, Batman, when you die in the dream world...
你将永远无法醒来
...you never wake up.
太对不起了, 孝弘大♥师♥
I'm so sorry, Master Takahiro...
我不应该说漏嘴的
...I never should have opened my big mouth.
现在武夫知道了刀在这, 他一定会找过来的
Now Takeo knows the sword is here and he's coming for it.
嘘, 小姑娘, 我来对付武夫
Shh, young girl, I will deal with Takeo...
但是你必须找一个地方藏起来
...but you must find a place to hide.
我来找武士刀了, 孝弘
了I've come for the katana sword, Takahiro.
他会杀了孝弘大♥师♥的, 这都是我的错
He's going to kill Master Takahiro, and it's my fault.
武士刀, 听我说, 这只是一个梦而已
Katana, listen to me, this is only a dream.
心理海盗在操控你的思想
Psycho Pirate is manipulating you.
不, 全是我的错
No. It's all my fault.
终于
At last.
它对你没有益处
It will do you no good.
只有心无杂念且心善的勇士才能驾驭它
Only a warrior of pure mind and gentle heart may wield it.
自以为是的老古董
Wishful thinking from an old fool.
遗憾的是, 你没有机会活着知道你错得有多离谱了
A shame you won't live to see how wrong you are.
你看到的是好几年前发生的事
You're seeing something that happened years ago.
这是个噩梦, 我们现在做什么都无济于事
It's a nightmare. There's nothing we can do now.
我知道, 我已经做了无数次这个噩梦了
I know. I've relived this nightmare a hundred times.
但是这一次, 我要复仇
But this time, I'm getting revenge.
等等, 武士刀, 别去!
Wait. Katana. No!
武夫!
Takeo!
是你杀了他, 亲爱的
You killed him, my dear.
你以及你管不住的那张嘴
You and that mouth you can't keep shut.
来吧, 武士刀, 继续你的复仇
Go on, Katana, take your revenge.
击败我!
Strike me down!
我们不会这样做, 孝弘更不会
This isn't our way. It's not Takahiro's way.
这是你不再说话的原因吗, 武士刀?
Is that why you don't talk anymore, Katana?
因为你那张大嘴巴出♥卖♥♥♥了孝弘?
Because your big mouth betrayed Takahiro?
你知道他在误导你
You know he's wrong.
孝弘以你的静默为荣
Your silence is in honor of Takahiro.
你没有背叛他
You didn't betray him.
孝弘为了让你充分发挥潜力而牺牲了自己
Takahiro sacrificed himself to make you reach your full potential.
他知道只有心无杂念且心善的勇士才能驾驭这把刀
He knew only the warrior of pure mind and gentle heart could wield that sword.
而且我忘了他给我上的最重要的一课
And I've forgotten his most important lesson...
学会自控
...self-control.
这个女孩子持续的罪恶感真是太美味了
The girl's guilt was quite tasty while it lasted...
但我还是很饿
...but I'm still hungry.
他以愤怒为食, 你只是他的开胃小菜
He feeds off rage. You were just the appetizer.
看来黑霹雳才是真正的大餐
It looks like Black Lightning is the main course.
黑霹雳总是一腔怒火
Black Lightning has always been a ball of fury.
可以想象他再次经历的事情有多可怕
I can only imagine what horrors he's reliving.
最好做好心理准备, 这可能会让人非常难受
Better brace ourselves. This could be deeply disturbing.
彩虹糖? 倒进咖啡里?
Sprinkles? On coffee?
你是什么, 六岁小孩吗?
What are you, a 6 year old?
噢~ 就是因为你, 我不得不扔掉一双崭新的篮球鞋
Oh, so you're the reason I had to throw away a brand-new pair of high-tops...
我忘带铲子了·先生
...Mr. I-Forgot-the-Scoop-at-Home.
还有你, 女士, 你没有收到通知吗?
And, lady, didn't you get the memo?
劳动节过后不许穿白色!
No white after Labor Day!
跟我想象的那种感情创伤不太一样
Not exactly the deep core of emotional trauma I expected.
你开这么大一辆车只是为了装一袋杂货?
You drive a vehicle that big just to haul a bag of groceries?
黑霹雳, 你需要冷静下来, 控制情绪
Black Lightning, you need to relax and get ahold of yourself.
冷静? 让我知道附近一家电影院
Relax? How can I relax when I know something like that...
闻闻那只猪 4
将播放这种电影, 我该如何冷静?
...is coming to a theater near me?
你这样做解决不了任何问题
That won't solve anything.
你说的对, 我应该去找到制片人
You're right. I have to go after the filmmakers.
你是超级英雄, 不应该为这些事而生气
You're a superhero. You're bigger than this.
你知道还有什么让我生气吗? 超级英雄穿着斗篷
You know what else makes me angry? Superheroes wearing capes.
你又不能飞!
You can't even fly!
噢, 亲爱的, 我正打算...
No, honey, I was going to...
不, 应该是你去接孩子们
No, you were supposed to pick up the kids.
嘿, 电子人, 你的电♥话♥要挂掉了
Hey, cyborg, your call is about to drop.
最近见到了你以前的师♥父♥了吗, 大嘴巴?
Seen your old master around lately, chatterbox?
所以, 那蝙蝠贴纸是怎么回事?
So, what's with the bat decal?
你就像一个行走的靶心
You're like a walking bull's-eye.
你们好呀, 孩子们, 今天谁要抱抱?
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表