剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
即使我们已经做得很完美了
Even with perfection.
我受够了
I'm done fighting for you.
很好, 很好
Well, well.
这不是王子和贫民吗?
If it isn't the prince and the pauper.
杀了他俩
Kill them both.
保护图腾!
Secure the totem.
图腾可以稍等
The totem can wait.
我想要的是狐狸
It's Fox I want.
可怜的老虎, 一点儿都没长进
Poor Tiger. Nothing has changed.
武术一流, 但是太过自大
Master of martial arts, but not your own pride.
最后, 武当图腾的力量还是属于我们的
At last, the power of the Wudang totem is ours.
所以... 这就是图腾之力
So...That's what the totem does.
黄飞从来没能让你对他行礼
Wong Fei could never get you to bow before him.
我不会有同样的问题
I won't have the same problem.
我不向任何人行礼!
I bow before no one!
我不会杀你
I will let you live.
我要你走在这片土地上
I want you to walk this earth
明白你曾经有机会阻止我们
Knowing you had a chance to stop us,
拯救你的村子和香港
To save your village and Hong Kong,
但是你失败了
And failed.
这个道观是个诅咒
This temple is a curse.
我就不该再次踏进它的大门
I should have never walked back through these gates.
别这么惊讶
Don't look so surprised.
进来, 我们去香港
Now get in. We're going to Hong kong.
我们太迟了
We're too late.
他以为凭几只神秘突变怪物
He thinks he's gonna take over Hong Kong
就能控制香港?
with a few mystic mutants?
不, 他认为能凭几百只神秘突变怪物
No, he's going to take over Hong Kong
控制香港
With a few hundred mystic mutants.
我们要在他控制整个国家前阻止他
We need to stop Fox before he takes over all of China.
那么告诉我你这玩意上有导弹
Then tell me you've got missiles on this thing.
让我们看看没了翅膀你还怎么飞, 蝙蝠侠
Let's see how you fly without your wings, Batman.
扶稳了!
Brace yourself !
觉得你还可以再战斗一次吗?
Think you've got one more fight left in you?
抱歉, 蝙蝠侠
Sorry, Batman.
这次我不觉得
This time I don't.
这是什么? 一个骄傲又愚蠢的投降者?
What's this? The prideful fool surrenders?
没错
Yes.
但是在你统治这片土地之后
But only if you promise to spare my people
你要答应放过我的子民
Once you rule these lands.
我会的, 但是你要在我这伟人面前行礼
I will, but you must bow down before the greater man.
我的自尊已经伤害了我太多次
I've let my pride harm me too many times,
但这次我会忍♥耐
But I'll swallow it now
只要这能够保护我的村子
If it means protecting my village.
再说了, 我们不敌你
Besides, we're outmatched.
并且你要记得黄飞最重要的信条
And you remember wong fei's most important lesson:
当你不敌...
When outmatched...
使诈
Cheat.
图腾!
The totem!
像一只盲眼的蝙蝠
like the blind bat,
你必须战胜你看不见的东西
You must fight what you cannot see.
想要图腾?
Want the totem?
来拿啊
Come and get it.
你打完了吗?
Are you done yet?
对, 你完了
Yeah. You're done.
我能习惯这个
I could get used to this.
翅膀, 瞎眼
Wings, blindness,
可怕的毁容脸
Horrendously disfigured face.
我想我比较喜欢我可笑的制♥服♥
I think I prefer my ridiculous costume.
感谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
我可以载你回你的村子
I can drop you back at your village.
我不离开了, 黄飞去世了
I'm not leaving. With Wong Fei gone,
总得有人看着这里
Someone has to watch over the temple.
我会把村民们带到这儿来
I'm going to bring my people up here
重新建设武当
And start the wudang school again.
如果影子帮再来
If the Shadowclan comes back,
他们会发现一只军队在等着他们
They're gonna find an army waiting for them.
黄飞会感到荣幸的
Wong fei would be honored.
现在, 我觉得你欠我一场比斗
Now I think you owe me a rematch.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表