剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
Jiminy Christmas, the Batcave!
看看你这些小道具!
Look at all your toys!
哦! 这么一大♥片♥地方, 都是给我的?
Oh, an entire wing, pour moi?
我就知道你心里有我!
I knew you cared.
我们需要查明夜枭的犯罪模式, 来推断他下一个目标
We need to find a pattern, deduce Owlman's next target.
我清查了夜枭的文档,他也查过我的了
I combed through Owlman's files, he searched mine.
这就意味着夜枭知道了每一个超级英雄的弱点
Which means Owlman knows every hero's weakness.
看啥? 我在帮忙呢~
What? I'm helping.
我一直在完善我的好友们的档案
I keep detailed files on my friends.
这样一旦有人被反派控制了, 我就有办法可以对付他们
Methods to neutralize them in case any of us ever fall under a criminal's control.
呃?
Huh?
我做梦也没想到, 我的预防手段会落入其他人的手里
I never dreamed my precautions would fall into the wrong hands.
坏人手里
Evil hands.
那么, 小丑, 你准备好了吗
Well, Joker, you ready to do this?
坐蝙蝠车啦!
To the Batmobile.
哦! 这个是干什么的!
Ooh, what's this one do?
看来你不信任我啊, 小蝙蝠
Sensing a lack of trust, Batsy.
懂了, 我们没有办法和别人交心, 所以哪怕到了世界末日
I get it. We don't play well with others, so end of the day...
我们都无法信任彼此, 只能相信自己
...neither of us can count on anyone but ourselves.
绿箭? 蓝甲虫? 有人在吗?
Arrow? Beetle? Anyone copy?
我看穿你了, 蝙蝠
I read you, Bats.
你们两个跳梁小丑准备好为你们对社会犯下的罪过付出代价
You two clowns ready to pay your debt to society...
改过自新重新做人了吗?
...earn a fresh start and a clean slate?
奥布莱恩, 你的处境很危险
O'Brian, you're in danger.
别动, 我来找你
Stay put. I'm coming to you.
骗不了我, 蝙蝠侠
Nice try, Batman.
即使是你也没法一天坑我三次
Even you can't get the drop on me three times in one day.
他他他到底是怎么做到的?
How does he do that?
我希望你饿了
I hope you're hungry.
因为接下来会给你上一份超级豪华双层正义套餐
You're about to be served a heaping double-dip of justice.
记住我们的约定, 小丑
Remember our deal, Joker.
嘿, 我帮你减轻了一个英雄的担子, 给我来点酬劳怎么样?
Hey, I got the heroes off your back. How about a little gratitude?
要我说, 一个时空振荡器怎么样?
Say, a phase oscillator, perhaps?
听着有点狮子大开口了
Not feeling very gracious right now.
所以... 不能伤到任何人, 嗯...
So not hurt anyone, hmm.
太毒了
Too toxic.
太尖了
Too stabby.
太多水果了
Too fruity.
欸, 我的那啥呢?
Say, where's my...?
真的那个蝙蝠能躲开
The real one will move.
他总能躲开
He always does.
哈哈, 抱歉啦~
Ha, ha, oopsie.
小丑?
Joker?
多令人愉悦啊
How absolutely exhilarating.
我已经可以熟练使用这些超级英雄的装备了
I could get used to this hero stuff.
此外, 除了我自己以外没人可以杀掉我的小蝙蝠
Besides, nobody kills my wingman but me.
我们都知道这是怎么一回事
We all know how this works.
这是公平交易
A fair trade.
用我的时空振荡器换你的人
Your buddies for my phase oscillator.
然后皆大欢喜
Everyone goes home happy.
听着, 你这个偷穿蝙蝠衣服的变♥态♥
Listen, you creep in Bat's clothing
我们不和犯罪人♥渣♥做交易
we don't make deals with criminal scum.
别碰我的通讯器
Don't touch my radio.
我们不和犯罪人♥渣♥做交易, 通常
We don't make deals with criminal scum, usually.
不在乎你的朋友们吗? 好吧
Don't care about your friends? Fine.
那街上的行人呢
How about the man in the street?
刹车, 熄火, 给油
Brake, choke, throttle.
唔~轮到我玩了!
Ooh, my kind of fun.
蝙蝠侠, 求你不要伤害我
Please, don't hurt me, Batman.
嗯?
Huh?
是小丑脸救了我!
Clownface saved me.
哦! 小丑小心! 蝙蝠侠来了!
Oh, watch out, Clownface. It's Batman.
没关系的孩子, 蝙蝠小宝贝和我是一伙儿的
It's okay, kiddo. Bat-breath's with me.
Bat-breath:改编自满天星英文名'Baby-breath', 原意'婴儿的呼吸'
拜拜~小丑脸
Bye-bye, Clownface.
坦白交代, 小蝙蝠, 为什么你愿意给我这个机会
Fess up, Bats. What made you take a chance on me?
无论在你的世界里
Whoever he is...
我的镜像体是谁, 我都希望他可以有机会报答你
...I hope my counterpart on your world will have a chance to repay you.
有个朋友和我说过一句话
Something a friend said.
先生们, 希望你们还满意自己的专属宿舍
Gentlemen, I hope you're enjoying your accommodations.
每一间都是为你们量身打造的
Each was tailored to your special needs.
再待上个五分钟, 海王, 你就会变成鱼干了
Five more minutes under that lamp, Aquaman, and you'll be fish jerky.
希望你喜欢太妃糖, 橡胶人
Hope you like taffy, Plastic Man.
因为你马上就要变成它了
You're about to become it.
我的独家发明, 蓝甲虫
My own invention, Blue Beetle.
英雄能入住, 但不能退房♥
Heroes check in, but they don't check out.
原子侠, 以你的大小
Atom, at your size...
被一小个铅粒子辐射就足以像直接挨了加农炮一击了
...a hit from a single lead particle will be like a direct shot from a cannonball.
说到"射"击
Speaking of shots...
好, 够了, 我知道你要说我
Yeah, okay, I get it.
等这些磁极把你扯碎后, 红旋风
When this magnet tears you apart, Red Tornado...
钟王就有机会研究是什么使你运"转"的了
...Clock King will get a chance to see what makes you tick.
所以你召集了这群邪恶的反派
So you recruited these venomous vipers...
来帮你完成这一系列的恶毒勾当
...to help you with your diabolical scheme.
当然了, 蝙蝠侠
Of course, Batman.
似乎他们也很乐意见到你们这帮人完蛋
Seems they wanted to see all of you iced too.
所以, 再重复一遍, 给我时空振荡器, 否则你的这群英雄们就死定了
So I repeat, give me the phase oscillator or the heroes die.
那你就会失去你唯一一张回家的车票
And you lose your only ticket home.
结束了
Time out.
既然蝙蝠侠不识抬举, 小丑, 或许你想要玩点刺♥激♥的
Since Batman's being such a spoilsport, Joker, maybe you'll wanna play along.
我早就料到你会来, 所以我特意为你策划了一个独家惊喜
I knew you were coming, so I planned a surprise just for you.
如果你有意愿的话, 有个独属于你一个人的陷阱, 准备就绪, 目标直指蝙蝠侠
Your very own trap, primed and ready for Batman, if you're interested.
小丑?
Joker?
哦, 我的蝙蝠, 我们的确有过一段美好快乐的时光
Oh, Bat-buddy, we shared some laughs...
我这个经典小丑也尝试过去当一个英雄
...and I really gave the hero thing the old clown-college try.
但那真的不是我的作风
But it's just not me.
好玩
Oh, what fun.
虫洞? 虫洞!
Wormholes? Wormholes.
所以他就是这么做到的!
So that's how he does it.
我现在要取回我的东西了
I'll be taking what's mine now.
等我带着我的朋友们回来后, 我会取走剩下的一切
When I return with my friends, we'll take everything else.
最终, 蝙蝠侠败给了笑话
Well, finally a Batman who's in on the joke.
我早就知道你会背叛我, 小丑
I knew you'd betray me, Joker.
你说过, 到最后, 我只能靠自己
You said it. In the end, I'd have to count on myself.
所以在刚才离开的一刹那, 我花了几周的时间去了几个平行宇宙
So in the split second I was gone, I spent a week visiting parallel Earths.
独自旅行是一种了解自我的绝佳手段
Traveling alone is a great way to get in touch with yourself.
事实上, 我确实进一步地和在下, 自己, 本人们相处了
In fact, I really bonded with me, myself and I.
动手吧
Shall we?
打扰一下?
Excuse me.
闪开, 你这个笑嘻嘻的怪胎
Out of the way, you giggling ghoul.
没门, 你这个冒牌蝙蝠
No way, Bat-fake.
他是我的. 我就是为了消灭这个披风战士而生的
He's mine. It's my destiny to take out the caped crusader.
该死的
Drat.
小丑, 万能牌最有趣的一点就在于
Funny thing about wild cards, Joker.
你永远不知道它会是几点
You never know which way they'll fall.
你知道我总有一天会回来报复你的, 蝙蝠侠
You know I'll be back somehow to even the score, Batman.
而你知道我总是会打败你的
And you know I'll take you down every time.
如果你们需要帮助, 你们知道该去哪儿找我
If you ever need anything, you know where to find me.
噗嘶
Psst.
小蝙蝠, 鉴于这次的小冒险
Bats, based on this little adventure...
如果你不是一个坚定的英雄而我也不是一个杀人成性的疯子
...if you weren't the stalwart hero and I wasn't the homicidal maniac...
我们本来是可以成为朋友的
...we could've been friends.
感谢红头罩
Thanks to the Red Hood...
让我知道了在小丑的内心深处也住着一个好人
...I know that somewhere inside the Joker there is a decent man.
但是下一次, 蝙蝠侠, 我会抽到王牌
But next time, Batman, I'll have the trump card.
犯罪王子小丑才是那个笑到最后的人
The clown prince of crime will have the final laugh.
也或许并非如此
Or maybe not.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表