剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
最后一个把戏了, 稻草人
This is the last straw, scarecrow.
你的恐怖万圣节计划计划到此为止了
Your Halloween trail of terror dead ends here.
喔~ 喔~ 等等, 尖叫皇后
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, scream queen.
让我们先给这些来要糖的小孩们一点糖果
Let's first offer our trick-or-treaters some candy.
恐惧毒气
Fear gas.
没错
Indeed.
我已经基因改造了今年所有的南瓜
I've genetically modified this year's entire pumpkin crop
只要加热就会释放我的恐惧气体
To emit my fear gas when heated.
城里的每一个南瓜灯
Every jack-o-lantern in this city
都是一个定时炸♥弹♥
Is a ticking time bomb.
我对付稻草人, 你去搞定...
I'll take scarecrow. You handle the...
南瓜们
Pumpkins.
确保大个童子军破坏不了我们的"糖果"
Make sure that overgrown boy scout doesn't steal our treats.
你的庄稼们都要不行了, 稻草人
Your crop's gone bad, scarecrow.
劝你趁早脱手
Time to cut your losses.
哦, 我正准备呢...
Oh, I intend to...
就从你开始
Starting with you.
我要是你就不会这么做
I wouldn't if I were you.
抱歉, 孩子们, 这南瓜可危险了
Sorry, kids. These pumpkins are dangerous.
真疼
That hurts.
是时候叫她尝尝自己制的药了
Time to give her a taste of her own medicine.
恐惧的滋味如何?
How does fear taste?
你还没赢, 蝙蝠侠
You haven't won yet, batman.
现在, 整个城市都被笼罩在恐惧之下了
By now, the city is intoxicated with fear.
哈?
Huh?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
收快递, 先生
And that, sir, is a wrap.
就是他偷走了所有的南瓜!
There's the guy that swiped all of our pumpkins!
看起来我们得好好解释一番了, 蝙蝠...侠?
Looks like we got some explaining to do, bat...man?
就我所知这是唯一一个溜得比我还快的人
The only guy I know with a faster getaway than me.
恶魔审判!
进来避避雨, 我亲爱的女士
Come out of that frightful rain, my dear
不然您会得重感冒的
Or you'll catch your death of cold.
万分感谢, 先生
Much obliged, sir.
女士们并不能经常遇到您这样的绅士
It's not often a lady finds such a gentleman
在这贫民区
Here in the slums.
但是福尔摩斯, 你确定不是莫里亚蒂指使的?
But holmes, are you certain it's not that moriarty fellow?
别表现得像个傻瓜一样, 华生
Stop being an imbecile, watson.
莫里亚蒂的武器是一把特制的气♥枪♥
Moriraty's weapon of choice is a unique air rifle
由一名德国盲技工组装而成
Assembled by a blind german mechanic.
我担心他们与... 超自然力量有关
I fear they may be supernatural.
她还活着, 但看上去像被下了咒一样
She's alive but looks as though she's under some sort of spell.
就跟其他受害者一样
Just like the others.
有谁看到袭击者了吗?
Did any of you see the attacker?
没有, 但是我敢拿四十英镑打赌
No. But I'll wager 40 quid
是那个瘆人的杰森·布拉德做的
It's that creepy bloke jason blood.
侦探的活儿还是交给我来吧, 先生
I'll thank you to leave the detective work to me, sir.
但他是个疯子, 他就是
But he's a madman, that one is.
他随身携带的黑魔法
That black magic he's always carrying on about
就是我们要的证据
Is all the evidence we need.
今晚, 我们去抓布拉德!
Tonight, we go for blood!
抓住他!
Grab him!
你们逼我的
You leave me no choice.
人形即刻黯
Gone, Gone, the form of man.
魔身此中...
Rise the Demon...
天呀! 他根本不是人!
Blimey! This one's not even human.
停下这疯狂的举动!
Stop this madness!
走开, 福尔摩斯, 瞎子都看得出来布拉德是个巫师
Clear off, holmes. Even a blind man can see blood's a witch.
证据看起来的确直指布拉德
Evidence does seem heavily stacked against blood.
我怎么跟你说犯傻的事儿来着?
What did I tell you about being an imbecile?
别犯傻?
To stop?
不错, 布拉德用左手写字
Precisely. Blood writes with his left hand
但是第一个犯罪现场的脚印表明
But footprints at the first crime scene
罪犯右手拿着一根手杖
Indicated the culprit walked with a cane in his right hand.
显然, 布拉德试图解开案子
Clearly, blood was trying to solve the case
而我认为这药水和粉笔画
And I think this potion and those chalk drawings...
也许藏着我们要的答案
may hold the answer we need.
你的偷盗生涯结束了, 疯奎特
You've pilfered your last painting, crazy quilt.
之后的创作可以去你的新工作室完成...
You can paint your own masterpieces from your new studio...
阿卡姆的单间
A cell in arkham asylum.
魔鬼!
A demon!
他是个英雄
He is a hero.
从他制♥服♥的亮蓝和亮黄可以看出来
It's obvious by the bright blue and yellow in his costume.
面具表示他一定非常出名
The mask means he must be well-known...
也许是一个有钱又有闲的企业家
Perhaps a wealthy entrepreneur with ample free time.
方下巴表明强力的血统, 也许是医生的儿子
Square jaw indicates strong lineage...perhaps a doctor's son.
蝙蝠主题的灵感一定是来源于
And the bat motif most surely inspired...
某种童年创伤
...by some childhood trauma.
面具蝙蝠, 大概?
The masked bat, perhaps?
实际上, 是蝙蝠侠
Actually, it's batman.
你是夏洛克·福尔摩斯, 我猜
Sherlock holmes, I presume.
你怎么这么快推断我的身份的?
How did you deduce my identity so quickly?
帽子呗
The hat.
回到手头的麻烦来吧
Back to the matter at hand.
杰森·布拉德被指控犯下了未犯的罪行
Jason blood has been accused of crimes he did not commit
而他召唤你来协助
And summoned you to his aid.
杰森·布拉德? 他在哪?
Jason blood? Where is he?
麻烦之中, 我得说
In a spot of trouble, I'd say.
恶魔! 他和魔鬼们结盟了!
Demon! He's in league with devils!
谢谢你, 蝙蝠侠
Thank you, batman.
他们觉得我是某种怪物
They think I'm some kind of monster.
上次我见你的时候, 的确是
Last time I checked, you were.
我只是与艾崔根结合在了一起, 我们是两种存在
I'm only bonded with etrigan. Unh! We have 2 different beings
但没有一个得为那些攻击负责
Neither of whom are responsible for these attacks.
我们得保持低调
We need to keep a low profile...
直到掌握更多线索
...until we can learn more about these crimes.
福尔摩斯, 至今有多少个受害者了?
Holmes, how many victims so far?
加上今晚一共八个, 都处于恐惧状态
Tonight makes 8 total, all found in catatonic states...
显然是超自然力量袭击的结果
Clearly the result of a supernatural attack.
有什么线索吗?
Any leads?
有七个在多赛特大街
Seventh victim found on Dorset Street.
恶棍留下字条嘲笑当局
Villain taunts authorities with note.
你怎么看, 侦探?
What do you make of this, detective?
"花岗岩恶魔击溃城市血腥画面"
"the granite demon crumbles in your city's bloody frame.
"十点的钟声响起, 我将再难入眠"
When 10:00 she strikes, I'll never sleep again."
真押韵
Stumped, I see?
幸运的是, 我的推理能力告诉我
Well, luckily, my powers of deduction tell me
那实际上是指葡萄酒教堂的怪兽滴水兽
That it's actually a veiled reference to the gargoyles at wineola chapel.
事实上, "花岗岩恶魔" 是一种颠倒字谜
Actually, "granite demon" is an anagram
意指恶魔艾崔根, 布拉德的另一面
For demon etrigan, blood's alter ego.
"血腥画面" 是指布拉德本人
"bloody frame" refers to framing blood.
而且我敢肯定"十点" 表示受害者的人数
And I'm sure "10:00" indicates the number of victims.
那听上去像是第九人
That sounds like number 9.
人形即刻黯
Gone, Gone, the form of man.
魔身此中现
Rise the Demon Etrigan!
天啊!
My word.
恶魔怒焰知几何
You know not the fury the demon hath.
放人受罚任你择
Let go the girl or face my wrath.
我认为这姑娘跟我在一起更安全, 怪物
I think the girl is safer with me than you, creature.
放开她
Let her go.
科拉多克... 幽灵绅士?
Craddock... the gentleman ghost?
绅士吉姆·科拉多克, 你说的不错, 先生
Gentleman jim craddock... you are indeed correct, sir.
但至于幽灵? 这里只有一个
But a ghost? There's only one of those here.
就是你了
And that's you.
吾喜欢这个游戏, 现在尝尝吾的回礼!
I like this game. Now taste my flame!
汝胜于蝙蝠
You survived the bat.
亦勿缺制♥服♥
But your costume's ruined. And we can't have that.
我得跟布拉德谈谈
I need to talk to blood.
马车里的人叫吉姆·科拉多克
The man in the carriage is jim craddock.
在我的时代, 他是一个叫幽灵绅士的罪犯
In my time, he's a criminal named gentleman ghost.
绅士吉姆, 臭名昭著的强盗
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表