剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
无限图书馆里收藏着人类的所有智慧结晶
The Library of Infinity containing all the knowledge of human experience,
和宇宙的全部历史
the history of the entire cosmos.
现在, 一切就要属于我了
And now, it shall all be mine.
即使是守护者也不能抵抗沃坦的魔法之力!
Not even the protectors can stand against the sorcery of Wotan!
不好意思, 你的图书证过期了
Sorry, but your library card's expired.
命运博士
Dr. Fate.
而且你还带了一个朋友
And I see you've brought a friend.
你们两个可真不走运
How unfortunate for both of you.
沃坦的力量无比强大
Wotan is unimaginably powerful.
就连命运博士的头盔也无法抵抗他的力量
Even the helmet of Dr. Fate may not be enough to protect us from him.
头盔不是重点, 博士, 戴它的人才是
It's not the helmet, doc. It's the man beneath it.
我来对付他们, 你来搞定沃坦
I'll deal with them. You take Wotan.
没有头盔, 命运, 你简直不堪一击
Without your helmet, Fate, you are defenseless.
我必须承认, 向蝙蝠学的拳击技巧很有用
I'd call those boxing lessons I got from Bats a pretty good defense.
我告诉过你, 人比头盔管用
Told you, it's not the helmet. It's the man.
大概吧, 但我还是更喜欢用头盔战斗
Maybe. But I prefer helmets to haymakers any day.
绝望魔之眼!
所以这就是传说中的绿灯军团
So this is the legendary Green Lantern Corps.
真是可悲
How unbearably pathetic.
绝望魔, 像你这样试图把军团
What's pathetic, Despero, is a tyrant like you...
变成你私人军队的暴君才真的可悲
thinking you can turn the corps into your own personal army.
蠢材
Fool.
我有控制他们思想的能力
I have the power to bend their will to mine.
看到我控制他们多轻松了吗?
See how easily they fall under my sway?
你的长老们, 宇宙守卫者, 将会是下一个
And your masters, the Guardians of the Universe, will be next.
守卫者已经转移到安全的地方了
The Guardians have been moved to a safe place...
即使我也不知道在哪里
...which is more than I can say for you.
服从我的意志吧, 乔丹
Submit to me willingly, Jordan...
和我一起
...and together,
我们将创造一个前所未有的黄金时代
we will bring forth a golden age unlike any ever seen before.
你是指奴隶时代吗?
You mean an age of servitude?
每个人都是你意志的傀儡?
Where every individual is just an extension of your mind?
不, 谢了
No, thanks.
我可不会让你利用军团与世界为敌
And I won't let you use the corps against the rest of the universe.
白昼朗朗, 黑夜茫茫
In brightest day, in blackest night
魑魅魍魉, 无所遁藏
No evil shall escape my sight
异徒乱党, 畏吾神光
Let those who worship evil's might Beware my power,
绿灯长明, 万世光芒
Green Lantern's light
乔丹宁可毁灭自己和军团
So Jordan chose to destroy himself and the corps...
也不肯为我所用
rather than leave them in my power.
为了这点小烦恼, 我要稍微调整一下计划了
A minor annoyance requiring a minor change in plans.
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
尔等若能阻止吾, 便放马过来吧
If thou thinkest thou can stop me, then have at thee.
莎士比亚的棺材板快要按不住了
Somewhere, Shakespeare is spinning in his grave.
尔等不是骑士的对手
Thou art no match for the Cavalier.
聪明的流氓, 勇敢的窃贼
Witty rogue, daring thief.
狂妄的傻瓜
Delusional loon.
欧阿星, 绿灯军团的总部
Oa, Green Lantern headquarters.
情况不妙
That can't be good.
啊, 能不能请你闭上你那毛茸茸的嘴?
Ah, shut your furry yap, will you?
嘿, 我只是在唱歌♥而已
Hey, but I'm singing.
闭嘴, 别等我把你的扁桃体
Well, knock it off before I rip your tonsils
从你的喉咙里揪出来
right out of your throat!
我似乎在哪里听过这个难听的声音
I'd know that obnoxious voice anywhere.
盖·加德纳
Guy Gardner.
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
很明显, 我是来救你们的
Apparently, rescuing you.
我们不需要救助
We don't need no rescuing.
我随时可以带人出去, 更何况
I could've got us out anytime. And besides...
那个戒指
Hey, that ring.
- 把它给我 - 放轻松, 盖
- Give it over. - Easy, Guy.
它是绿灯军团的财产, 而你不属于我们军团
That's GL Corps property, and you ain't GL Corps.
离他远点, 加德纳
Back away, Gardner.
马上
Now.
赛尼斯托, 第1417扇区的绿灯侠
Sinestro, Green Lantern of Space Sector 1417.
来自银河系中犯罪率最低的地区
Lowest crime rate in the known galaxies.
为什么你们三个会被关在这里
Why are you three locked up in the brig?
今天早上加德纳突然发飙了
This morning, Gardner had what you humans call a hissy fit...
因为厨师给了他煮蛋而不是炒蛋
when the cafeteria chef gave him poached eggs instead of scrambled
我则是在与奥卡拉军阀战斗
As for myself, I was on a mission
正在保护世界和平的时候
to protect a pacifist world from the Warlords of Okaara.
被守卫者投诉我在奥卡拉人投降之后
The Guardians accused me of using force after
仍旧对他们使用武力
the Okaarans had surrendered.
真的吗?
Did you?
是的
Yes.
对于军阀们, 我们都清楚
The Warlords are well known for striking
即使敌人投降, 他们也不会放弃进攻
once their opponent's guard is down.
为了保护平民, 有时候我们不得不破坏规矩
Sometimes we have to bend the rules to protect the innocent.
你肯定明白这个道理
Something you surely understand.
你是哪位?
And you are?
诺特·艾斯纳德·内斯马克
G'nort Esplanade G'neesmacher
X扇区5267.2的绿灯侠
Green Lantern of Space Sector X minus 5267-point-2.
继续, 告诉他你为什么在这
Go ahead. Tell him why you're in the brig.
我给他们送午饭, 不小心把自己锁进来了
Well, I came down to bring them lunch, and I'd locked myself in.
不管你们为什么会在这里
Whatever the reasons you're all behind bars...
至少你们和其他人的悲惨命运不同
it saved you from the fate that befell the others.
绝望魔, 银河系最危险的类人生物
Despero, the most dangerous humanoid in the galaxy.
谢谢你过来, 蝙蝠
Well, thanks for stopping by, Bats.
我是自己来的
I'm coming along.
如果我要打败他还需要更多的蝙蝠戒指
And I get the feeling I'm gonna need more than a Batring against this guy.
嘿! 我不会让你戴上它的
Hey. No way I'm letting you wear that ring.
不是军团成员就不能戴上能量戒
I'm afraid one who's not of the corps cannot wear the power ring.
但是我们可以利用戒指来增强你的力量
But that doesn't mean we can't use our rings to augment you.
现在
Now.
很好
Cool.
你的能量甲会回应你的意愿
Your power suit will respond to your will
就像我们的戒指一样
much as our rings do.
很好, 现在立刻行动, 我们要抓紧时间
Nice. Now let's get moving. We need to make double time.
等等, 谁同意让你发号♥施令的?
Wait a minute. Who died and left you in charge?
我自己同意的
I put myself in charge.
你有什么问题吗?
Got a problem with that?
当然有了
Yeah. I do.
你的态度很让人厌烦
Your poor attitude annoys me.
哦, 所以你想打架吗?
Oh, you want a piece of me too?
全宇宙的自♥由♥正处于危险之中
The freedom of the entire universe is on the line.
我们的首要任务是
And our first duty is to the innocent people
保护那些我们发誓守护的平民
we've sworn to protect and serve.
好吧, 你说得对
You're right. Of course.
如果我们再争执, 绝望魔就要跑得更远了
The more we fight, the farther away Despero gets.
事实上, 我比你们预料的近多了
Actually, I'm closer than you think.
看看我多么伟大, 浑身充满了能量
Look upon my magnificence, the fullness of my power.
你们明白现在已经没有希望了吧?
Do you see now why there's no hope?
妈耶! 这家伙长得可真快!
Wowzer! That boy's had a real growth spurt.
宇宙需要被统治, 你们, 所有的人都需要被统治
The universe needs control. You, of all men, must understand that.
好, 盖, 你和诺特去左边
Okay, Guy, you and G'nort take the left flank.
- 赛尼斯托和我则会... - 吃我一脚
- Sinestro and I will take... - Eat my toenail clippings.
别担心了, 蝙蝠侠先生, 我会去左边
Don't worry, Mr. Batman, sir. I'll take the left flank.
呃... 嗯... 哪边是左边?
Um, uh, which way's left?
听我命令
On my command.
开火
Fire.
我真该提前给这玩意充好能
I knew I should've charged this sucker.
他到底是怎么进入军团的?
How did he ever get into the corps?
他和一个有权利的叔叔走了点关系
An influential uncle pulled a few strings.
至少这个团队里还有一个人靠得住
At least I can count on one man on this team.
装甲和戒指的使用都遵循一个原则
The armor and the ring work on the same principle.
它取决于你的意志
It's all about will.
只要集中精神, 就没有什么是我做...
Focus that, and there's no limit to what I...
我们做不到的
We can do.
你们两个真危险
You two are dangerous.
你做到了, 你做到了
You did it. You did it.
我的英雄
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表