剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
只有伟大的奇迹先生才能制♥造♥出这种麻烦
Only the great Mr. Miracle could get me into a mess like this.
现在争这个也没用
There's no sense arguing about it now.
不如专心在... 飞镖上
Let's just focus on... Darts.
大芭达怎么样了?
How's Big Barda?
我们正试着过安静的生活, 但你知道芭达
We're trying to live the quiet life, but you know Barda.
– 她就离不开行动. – 刀刃
- She can't stay away from the action. - Blade.
你有没有考虑过安定下来, 蝙蝠?
You ever thought about settling down, Bats?
我不是会结婚的类型
I'm not the marrying kind.
– 锤子. – 搞定
- Hammers. - Got it.
这是个不错的死亡陷阱
This is a pretty good deathtrap.
我在更好的陷阱里待过, 但这条轨道不错
I've been in better, though the track is a nice touch.
掌声欢迎奇迹先生, 脱逃的大♥师♥
Let's hear it for Mr. Miracle, master of escapology.
慈善
逃脱赛
以及蝙蝠侠, 世上最伟大的侦探
And Batman, the world's greatest detective.
由于你们慷慨的捐赠
And thanks to your generous donations...
今晚我们为这座城市的孤儿
...we've raised over a million dollars for the
筹募到了超过一百万美元
city's orphan fund tonight.
蝙蝠侠! 拜托, 拜托, 拜托!
Batman! Please, please, please!
你能给我签个名吗? 拜托?
Can you sign my autograph? Please?
我逃脱得不错, 嗯, 宝贝?
Pretty good tandem escape, eh, honey?
你知道什么才是个真正的奇迹吗?
You know what would be a real miracle?
如果你终于肯去打扫车♥库♥的话
If you'd finally clean out the garage.
我猜你总有个陷阱是逃不掉的
Guess there's one trap you can't escape from.
地球上最后的蝙蝠!
真不知道我更恨哪一方
I don't know which side I hate more,
考虑到他们都用人类做奴隶
since they both keep humans as slaves.
如果图夫坦王子不是我的朋友, 肯纳斯医生
If Prince Tuftan wasn't my friend, Dr. Canus...
我会说让他们互相残杀吧
...I'd say let them wipe each other out.
他们之间有很深的怒气, 卡曼迪
Anger runs deep between them, Kamandi.
自从大灾难之后他们就相互对立
They've been in conflict ever since the great disaster.
至少这无谓的战争
At least this meaningless war...
能为我们解救奴隶争取时间
...will distract them long enough for us to free the slaves.
愚蠢的猿人, 你的种族不比人类高级多少
Foolish ape, your kind is little better than human.
你会为那个侮辱付出代价的
You will pay for that insult.
我会把你的皮毛当做战利品
I will wear your pelt as a trophy.
上!
Charge!
列阵
Battle formation.
让我为你骄傲吧, 孩子
Make me proud, son.
图夫坦有麻烦了
Tuftan's in trouble.
卡曼迪, 不! 你会阻碍我们的任务的
Kamandi, no! You'll jeopardize our mission.
离他远点, 你这只大猴子
Get away from him, you big ape.
图夫坦, 图夫坦!
Tuftan. Tuftan!
快点, 这不是我们该待的地方
Come on. This is no place for us.
图夫坦, 不!
Tuftan, no!
援助右军
Reinforce the right flank.
不! 我没有命令退兵, 一群懦夫!
No! I did not order a retreat. Cowards!
恭喜你, 伟大的凯撒
Congratulations, great Caesar.
你又一次胜利地击退了肮脏的猿人
Once again you've routed the ape filth and won the day.
但恐怕我失去了我的儿子
But I fear I've lost my son.
没关系, 他展示了他的忠诚所在
No matter. He's shown where his loyalties lie.
你们全是懦夫
You're all cowards.
如果我有一群真正的士兵, 而不是你们这些无能之辈
The Tiger Empire would be broken by now...
老虎帝国早就陨落了
...if I had an army of true warriors instead of you worthless...
不! 你才是我们今天失败的原因
No! You are the reason for our defeat today.
你是所有猿人的耻辱, 将军
You are a disgrace to all ape-kind, General.
你是谁?
Who are you?
谁敢这么对我说话?
Who dares speak to me this way?
我敢
I do.
大猩猩格鲁德
Gorilla Grodd.
尼可斯教授?
Professor Nichols?
我不想这么做的, 是他逼我的
I didn't want to do it. He forced me to.
格鲁德
Grodd.
自从他逃走后我就一直跟踪着他
I've been tracking him since his escape...
而线索在这里结束
...and the trail ends here.
那个可怖的野兽冲进了我的实验室
That frightful beast burst into my lab.
他知道我所有关于时间的实验
He knew about my temporal experiments...
并用我的时间射线把他自己送到了未来
...and used my time ray to send himself into the future.
那我需要你把我也送过去
Then I need you to send me after him.
这个发信器能使射线在时间流里定位你
This beacon will allow the time ray to find you in the time-stream...
并把你带回现在
...and return you to the present.
换句话来说, "别弄丢它"
In other words, "Don't lose it."
祝你好运, 蝙蝠侠
Good luck, Batman.
格鲁德, 呵
Grodd. Ha.
你的名字对我来说没有任何意义
Your name means nothing to me.
士兵们, 教教这个蠢蛋尊敬和礼貌吧
Soldiers, teach this fool some respect.
这样的科技
Such technology.
我挑战你的军队领导权, 将军
I challenge you for command of this army, General.
不用武器, 这个挑战是力量的对决
No weapons. The challenge is a test of strength.
本该如此
As it should be.
你被打败了
You are beaten.
我们会追随你, 格鲁德将军
We will follow you, General Grodd.
在我的领导下
Under my leadership...
我们会告诉世界
...we will show the world...
什么才是真正的猩猩战争
...the true meaning of gorilla warfare.
这些野人不会成为好奴隶的
These wild humans will make poor slaves.
他们几乎只剩皮包骨头了
There's barely any meat on their bones.
是那个亲人类的逃兵和他的宠物
It's that human-loving deserter and his pet.
拿下他们!
Get them!
快跑, 你们自♥由♥了
Run. You're free.
狗狗
Doggie.
离开我的家畜, 你这杂种. 阻止他!
Get away from my stock, you mutt. Stop him!
蝙蝠侠!
Batman!
看上去你需要一点帮助
Looks like you could use a hand.
真高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
但你为什么会想回到这里?
But why would you ever wanna come back here?
一个二十一世纪最残忍♥的恶棍
One of the most diabolical villains of 21st century...
跑到你的时代来了
...is loose in your time.
好像我们操心的东西还不够多似的
As if we don't have enough to worry about.
住手!
Cease!
投降, 不然你们亲人类的朋友就会死
Surrender or the slaves and your human-loving friends die.
伟大的凯撒会为你付一个好价钱
Great Caesar will pay a handsome price for you.
你给我造成了很多麻烦, 卡曼迪
You've caused me a lot of trouble, Kamandi.
这就是你人生的终点了
This is the end for you.
而你, 我的儿子
And you, my son...
我能理解他们的叛国
...I can understand such treachery in them...
但无法理解我儿子的背叛
...but not from my own blood.
为所有种族的权利而战不是叛国, 父亲
It is not treachery to fight for the rights of all species, father.
亲人类者! 你真是个叛徒
Human-lover! You are a traitor...
不止对你的种族, 也对你的家庭
...not only to your species but to your own family.
也许在监狱里待几年后
Perhaps you'll see the error of your ways...
你就会明白自己的错误了
...after a few years in the dungeon.
剩下的人将被处死
The rest of you are to be executed.
你的人♥民♥处于危险之中, 伟大的凯撒, 让我帮助你
Your people are in danger, Great Caesar. Let me help you.
它在说话, 但是毫无意义
It speaks, but makes no sense.
一个卑微的人类怎么能帮助老虎王朝?
How can a lowly human be of service to the Tiger Empire?
我那时代的一个疯子罪犯, 大猩猩格鲁德
A criminal madman from my era, Gorilla Grodd...
来到了你的世界
...has come to your world.
猩猩? 呵
Gorilla? Ha.
我们不必害怕那些猩猩
We have nothing to fear from the gorillas.
那是什么?
What is that?
格鲁德
Grodd.
老虎人! 你们的好日子结束了
Tiger-men! Your day is done.
这是新时代的黎明!
This is the dawn of a new age!
猿人的时代!
The age of the ape!
你想必是格鲁德了
You must be Grodd.
猿人们有了新的领袖
The apes may have a new leader...
但对伟大的凯撒而言
...but to great Caesar,
你不过是只肮脏的猴子罢了
you're still just a dirty monkey.
猴子?
Monkey?
发射音波炮!
Fire the sonic cannons!
猫的耳朵太敏感了
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表