剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
你需要说些话来鼓舞士气, 让他们团结起来
You're gonna have to rally them with some words of inspiration.
什么, 像橄榄球电影里那样?
What, like in a football movie?
行吧
This will be good.
呃... 嗨! 好吧, 嗯... 我猜我过去是自行处理这类问题的
Um, hey. So, uh, I guess in the past I've handled this sort of thing myself...
但这一次
...but this time...
呃... 我会需要你们的帮助
...um, I'm gonna need your help...
来对抗坎加·罗
...to fight Kanjar Ro.
对抗坎加·罗?
Fight Kanjar Ro?
我们怎么可能办得到?
How can we?
我们的武器在他面前不堪一击
Our weapons are no match for his.
而且我们如此弱小
And we are weak.
你必须用你的力量
You must save us...
来拯救我们
...with your powers.
哥们, 我努力过了
Dude, I tried.
再努力点
Try harder.
呃... 听着, 你们不能永远指望我
Uh, look, you guys aren't always gonna be able to rely on me.
我是说, 万一我有足球训练或者其他事呢?
I mean, what if I've got soccer practice or something?
总有一天, 你们...
One of these days, you...
你们可能只能自救, 而做到的唯一方法...
You might have to save yourselves, and the only way to do that...
就是找到你们每个人内在的力量
...is to find the power that's within each of you.
所以, 总的来说
So in conclusion...
找到你们内在的力量
...find the power within...
然后... 你们懂得, 宁可站着死
...and, um, you know, it's better to die on your feet...
不可屈膝活
...than live on your knees.
他们没膝盖. 现在散会
They don't have knees. Now wrap it up.
现在散会
Now wrap it up.
现在散会
Now wrap it up.
你真觉得这些家伙能有成为战士?
You really think these guys have what it takes to be warriors?
与自己的英雄同行, 能激发他们的潜能
Being around their hero will bring out the best in them.
看来不是我要担心的不只是他们了
I guess they're not the only ones I'm worried about.
记住, 头脑比装备更能助你一臂之力
Just remember, this will get you out of a lot more jams than this.
所以, 呃... 我现在该说个啥?
So, uh, what am I supposed to say here?
“来战”? “出动”? “要么战要么死”?
"Let's do it"? "Action"? "Move it or lose it"?
“进攻”, 如何?
How about "attack"?
噢, 当然
Oh, duh.
进攻!
Attack!
进攻!
Attack!
如此可爱, 如此无辜
So cute. So innocent.
如此的富含能量
So rich with energy.
足以为我们洗劫穆尔沙扇区的整只船队提供动力
Enough to power our entire fleet for our raids on the Murtha quadrant.
不
No.
这不可能
It can't be.
让那些戈啵人在船上搜救俘虏
Order the Gibbles to search the ship for the captives.
好了, 大伙儿, 去找你们的小伙伴
Okay, guys, find your friends.
作为一个死人, 你看起气色不错, 甲虫
You're looking well for a dead man, Beetle.
坎加·罗?
Kanjar Ro?
这回我会彻底摧毁你
This time I intend to finish the job.
拜托, 战甲, 来点儿爆♥炸♥
Come on, suit, do something that goes "boom."
这也行, 嘿, 我貌似知道怎么用了
That works. Hey, maybe I'm getting the hang of this thing.
哇哦, 我刚刚救了蝙蝠侠
Whoa. I just saved Batman.
我救了蝙蝠侠!
I just saved Batman!
干得不错, 孩子
Way to go, kid.
让我看看还能干嘛
Let's see what else I can do.
做到了, 我做到了
I did it. I did it.
我解决了一个超级罪犯
I took out a super villain.
我赞爆了!
I rock!
这下好了, 我现在得应付这个了
Great. I get to deal with this now.
来, 听听这个
Okay, here's one.
我对战坎加·罗
It's me versus Kanjar Ro...
而我的双脚卡在水泥里
...only my feet are trapped in concrete.
噢, 另外我蒙着眼睛, 谁会赢?
Oh, and I'm blindfolded. Who wins?
你会赢
You do.
你们可真好
You guys are good.
这酷毙了
Oh, this is so cool.
我说让你在干活的时候使用头脑
When I said this job was about using your head...
并不是让你自满上头得意忘形
...I didn't mean for it to go to your head.
噢~ 跟班不能用这种口气与甲虫说话
Oh. Sidekick must not speak in such tones to the Beetle.
没错, 跟班的
Yeah, sidekick.
听我指挥
Follow my lead on this.
已经不需要你来指手画脚了, 蝙蝠
There's no need to pull the strings anymore there, Bats.
我已经知道怎么当个超级英雄了
Got this superhero thing down.
又回来找揍?
Back for another beat down?
是的, 只不过这次我会是揍人的那个
Yes, only this time I'll be doing the beating.
是伽马锣
The gamma gong.
我记得你对这美好的旋律颇为喜爱
I remembered you had a weakness for a good tune.
我的装甲, 它怎么了?
My suit. What's happening to it?
一个孩子?
A child?
我最大的敌人是个小鬼?
My greatest enemy is a child?
看来上次我的确踩死了那只虫子
Then I did crush the beetle the last time we met.
加油, 大伙儿, 不要放弃
Come on, guys, don't give up.
进攻! 还记得吗? “内在的力量”?
Attack. Remember? "Power within"?
他们凭什么听你的?
Why would they listen to you?
你不过是个在玩变装游戏的菜鸡
You're just some ill-equipped boy playing dress up.
但我敢说, 你不是唯一一个适合蓝色的人
But I bet you're not the only one who would look good in blue.
我会来找你的, 坎加·罗
I'll be coming for you, Kanjar Ro.
你还是担心下什么东西找上你了吧
You should be more worried about what's coming for you.
要是能找到蓝色人说的“内在的力量”就好了
If only we could find this "power within" the blue one spoke of.
有道理
Not a bad idea.
内在的力量
Power within.
内在的力量
Power within.
我会找到正确的频率来摘掉你背后那个茧子
I'll find the right frequency to remove that wart from your back...
就算那会杀了我
...even if it kills me.
我在说什么呢?
What am I saying?
那会杀了你
It's gonna kill you.
“不需要你的帮助, 蝙蝠. 我已经知道怎么当个超级英雄了”
"Don't need your help, Bats. I've got this superhero thing down."
我当初脑子里怎么想的?
What was I thinking?
噢, 我知道了, 压根没想
Oh, I know. I wasn't.
好吧, 是时候动动脑了
Well, maybe it's time to start.
快点, 快想, 蝙蝠侠会怎么做?
Come on, think, what would Batman do?
好吧, 也许蝙蝠侠不会干这个
Okay, so maybe Batman wouldn't do that...
但这足够了
...but good enough.
嗨, 看锣!
Hey, K-Ro.
是时候来点儿音乐了
Time to face the music.
看来你开始动脑子了
Started using your head.
不
No.
我认为, 我们找到了内在的力量
I believe we have found the power within.
你又一次救了我们所有人
Once again, you have saved our people.
最重要的是, 你教会了我们如何自救
More importantly, you have shown us how to save ourselves.
而你, 蝙蝠侠
And you, Batman...
你证明了自己是个能干的跟班
...have proven to be a worthy sidekick.
你的贡献将被永远铭记在心
Your contributions will be forever remembered.
俗话说, 心意到了就行
They say it's the thought that counts.
好了, 那个虫洞怎么样?
Now, how about that wormhole?
那个陨石, 好像我们走后时间就停止流动了
The meteoroid. It's like no time's passed since we left.
由于虫洞的量子异常, 时间静止了
Due to the quantum anomalies of wormholes, none has.
当然了, 这就是个比“太诡异了” 高级点儿的说法而已
Of course, that's just a fancy way of saying, "That's weird."
不过这份工作里我碰到的大多东西都毫无道理可言
But half the things I encounter on this job make no sense.
拿这个任务来说
Take this mission.
我本想看看这孩子有没有成为英雄的潜质
I wanted to see if the kid had hero potential.
事实上, 我看着他成为了一个英雄
Instead, I got to see him become one.
准备好了吗? 搭档?
Ready, partner?
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表