剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
战鹰, 白鸽, 我相信你们两个能解除地面部队的武装
Hawk, Dove, I'm trusting you two to disarm the ground troops...
而我会对付其余的战舰
...while I take out those remaining warships.
为什么是你来对付战舰?
Why do you get the warships?
战鹰, 拜托了, 我们就按照蝙蝠侠说的做吧
Hank, please, let's just do what Batman says.
- 尝尝这个, 白鸽 - 够了
- Stuff it, Don. - Enough.
我们必须两面夹击
We've got to get both sides...
才能和平结束这场战争
...to the bargaining table to end this conflict.
而这也意味着你们两个不能打架
And that means no fighting between you two either.
那两个人让我庆幸我是独生子女
Those two make me glad I'm an only child.
我们真应该让这些傻瓜们自相残杀
We ought to just let all these dummies wipe each other out.
那叫外交手段, 你这个蠢蛋
It's called diplomacy, you dunderhead...
那是唯一能结束冲突的理智方式
...the only sane way to end a conflict.
有点胆量吧, 软蛋
Grow some guts, softie.
如果你不狠狠揍他们一顿, 他们永远不会停下
If you don't hit them hard, they'll never quit.
哦, 真的吗? 我打赌我能比你解决更多人
Oh, yeah? Bet I can stop more than you.
哈! 你想的美. 开始吧
Ha! That'll be the day. You're on.
武器无效化射线
我这边情况稳定
I'm secure on my end.
地面部队的情况如何?
What's your situation with the ground troops?
- 强权即公理 - 你只是一个热爱和平的懦夫
- Might makes right. - You're a peace-loving wimp.
- 世界会变得更好... - 别再那么天真了
-World would be a better place... - Stop being such a baby.
生活才没那么简单
Life's not that simple.
我当时真该叫绿灯军团来的
I definitely should have called the Green Lanterns instead.
先生们, 我认为你们将会认识到
Gentlemen, I think you'll both find...
这份和平协议有多么公平公正
...this peace treaty to be fair and impartial.
你只是不能忍♥受看到
You just can't stand to see...
冲突以和平的方式解决
...aggression settled by peaceful means...
是不是啊, 野蛮人?
...can you, philistine?
嘿, 我一身都是"野蛮"的肌肉, 你这个嬉皮士
Hey, I got your "philistine" right here, hippie.
呃, 先生们, 请移步到我的飞船内
Uh, gentlemen, let's adjourn to my ship...
喝点酒放松一下, 为和平干杯吧
...for a refreshing beverage and a toast to peace.
嘿, 别打了
Hey, just quit.
别推我
Quit pushing.
OMAC来袭!
蝙蝠侠, 当GPA向你寻求帮助时
When the GPA requested your help, Batman...
原本指望你能顺利完成任务
...it was with the expectation that you would get the job done.
我们非常失望
We are very disappointed.
我发现了卡夫卡的基地
I uncovered Kafka's location.
- 我需要时间侦查 - 别找借口!
- Detective work takes time. - No excuses!
这不是借口
None offered.
我不想见到国际和平大使对我发怒
I wouldn't want the Global Peace Agency mad at me.
看看这堆烂摊子
Look at this mess.
叫清洁特工布兰克进来
Send in Janitorial Operative Blank.
卡夫卡的任务是打破世界力量之间的平衡
Kafka's mission is to disrupt the balance of world power.
如果他成功研制出传说中的
If he is allowed to develop this rumored...
"有机过渡金属"
..."organic transient metal"...
他就会成功
...he would succeed.
我们必须阻止他
It's imperative we stop him.
显然你不能胜任这个工作
And because evidentially you are incapable
我们分配了一个搭档给你
we've assigned you a partner.
布兰克特工, 立刻清理干净
Operative Blank, mop this up immediately.
呃, 是, 先生, 马上
Uh, yes, sir. Right away.
天哪, 蝙蝠侠!
Golly. Batman!
我是巴迪·布兰克, 我是你的超级粉丝, 我...
Buddy Blank. Big, big, fan, I...
啊, 噢, 我真是个笨蛋
Oh. Uh, I'm so stupid.
蝙蝠侠, 先生, 请...
Please, Batman, sir.
让... 让我帮你把它擦干净, 我...
Let... Let me clean that for you. L...
没关系
It's fine.
- 真的, 拜托了 - 天哪, 我加入GPA
- Really. Please. - Golly. I joined the GPA...
就是为了能变得像你一样
...so I could be just like you.
为世界和平而战斗
Fighting for world peace.
你知道的, 对敌人用一点点布氏功夫
You know, use a little of my Blank-fu on evildoers.
哇!
Whoa!
布兰克, 出去, 出去, 滚出去!
Blank, out. Out, out, out!
你之前说我有个搭档?
You said something about a partner?
那就是你的搭档
That was your partner.
那个清洁工?
The janitor?
巴迪· 布兰克是地球和平组织最有价值的
Buddy Blank is the GPA's most valuable operative...
维护世界和平的特工
...in the fight for world peace.
当然, 他得到了兄弟眼的一点小小帮助
That is, with a little help from Brother Eye.
请允许我介绍最完美的武器
Allow us to introduce the perfect weapon.
欧麦克, 独行军
OMAC, the One-Man Army Corps.
力量加强, 反应灵敏
Enhanced strength, reflexes...
以及通过兄弟眼进行的
...and an endless array of instant upgrades...
无限次瞬时升级
...available via Brother Eye.
变身让他失去了作为巴迪· 布兰克的所有记忆
The transformation leaves him with no memory of Buddy Blank.
让我们为了正义痛揍敌人他们吧
Let's bust some heads for peace.
我放在万能腰带里的某些工具可以做这件事
I've got something in my utility belt that should do the job.
没这个必要
Don't bother.
兄弟眼, 我需要更强的跳跃能力
Brother Eye, I need a little more juice in my jump.
如你所愿, 欧麦克
As you wish, OMAC.
没错! 来吧!
Yes! Hit me!
通过卫星的远程分子重组
Remote molecular rearrangement via satellite.
你的万能腰带里也有这个吗, 老弟?
Got that in your utility belt, bub?
要知道, 不是所有事情都需要超级力量的
You know, not everything requires excessive force.
我总是说, 要么全力以赴, 要么根本不做
Hit hard or not at all, I always say.
生活的忠告啊
Words to live by.
你去看着视野计, 卡夫卡交给我来对付
Secure the perimeter. Kafka's mine.
欧麦克. 一如既往地精明
OMAC. As usual, the paragon of subtlety.
这次你和地球和平组织
How much collateral damage did you...
又间接造成了多少伤害?
...and the GPA cause this time?
别开玩笑了
Don't kid yourself.
我们维护的是和平
We preserve peace.
是你和你那罐灰色粘稠物会伤害无辜群众
It's you and that gray goop that'll hurt innocent people...
如果我没有阻止你的话
...if I let you.
这罐"灰色粘稠物" 会在你的维和机构和我的国度之间
This "goop" will level the playing field...
创造一个公平竞争的环境
...between your peace agency and my country.
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
你不属于这里, 蝙蝠侠
You don't belong here, Batman.
现在离开, 让我预先布置的军队
Leave now so that my pawns may finish the game...
来结束这场游戏
...I've set in motion.
平衡怪? 你竟然为卡夫卡工作?
Equinox? You're working for Kafka?
眼光放长远些, 蝙蝠侠
Think bigger, Batman.
我服从于更高的秩序
I answer to a higher order...
只与维护世界平衡有关的指令
...concerned only with maintaining balance in the world.
那么请原谅我把天平倒向好人
Then excuse me if I tip the scales in favor of the good guys.
就像一头挣脱束缚的斗牛, 你的行动如此鲁莽
Like a pit bull off the leash, you attack without thought...
随时准备听从主人的指令而跳跃
...ready to leap at your master's command.
兄弟眼? 快给我力量!
Brother Eye? Bring the rain!
你本应该给和平一个机会
You should have given peace a chance.
欧麦克, 不!
OMAC, no!
我们本应该活捉他
We were supposed to take him alive.
我还能说什么呢, 老弟? 和平总是伴随牺牲
What can I say, bub? Peace hurts.
我不觉得巴迪会同意这句话
I doubt Buddy would agree.
谁是巴迪?
Who's Buddy?
那是卡夫卡
It's Kafka.
卡夫卡已经死了
Kafka is gone.
活下来的只有弹片
There is only Shrapnel.
巴迪?
Buddy?
天啊, 蝙蝠侠?
Golly. Batman?
快跑
Just run.
欧麦克, 我会找到你的
OMAC, I'm coming for you.
你没有抓到卡夫卡
You failed to capture Kafka.
现在他成为了更大的威胁
And now he's become an even greater menace.
你的"完美武器"发生了故障
Your "perfect weapon" malfunctioned...
而且我有预感平衡怪是幕后主谋
...and I have a hunch Equinox was behind it.
谁? 我们的情报库里没有什么"平衡怪"
Who? Our intelligence has no record of an "Equinox."
连接欧麦克的卫星信♥号♥♥只是单纯地被扰乱了
The satellite link to OMAC was simply disrupted.
巴迪是一个无辜的人, 而你把他置于危险之中
Buddy is an innocent man and you put him in jeopardy.
他根本不知道他是谁
He doesn't even know what he is.
他只是一个我们可以打扮成欧麦克的人偶而已
What he is, is simply a mannequin we can dress as OMAC.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表