剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
If you say so, Batman.
嘿, 小心点, 我还需要他
Hey, take it easy. I need him.
别紧张, 伙计, 他不会有事的
Don't sweat it, mac. He'll be ok.
顶多会有点酸疼
A little sore, maybe.
N金属箭头
Nth metal arrowheads.
我在地球上行走时从不会不带它们
I never travel the Earth without them.
感受N金属的正义吧
Have some Nth metal justice. Hyah!
感谢借用, 孩子
Thanks for the loaner, kid.
上帝的自动杂技啊!
Holy involuntary acrobatics!
我会完成我的复仇的, 蝙蝠侠!
I will have my revenge, Batman!
这座城市将葬身火海!
The city will burn!
我有个不错的N金属牢房♥等着你闹鬼
I've got a nice Nth metal cell for you to haunt.
我的神器!
The artifacts!
离我远点
Stay away.
不!
No!
放开我!
Unhand me!
不!
No!
救救我!
Help me!
救命!
Help!
求求你!
I beg you!
你的军队没你想象的那么忠诚, 科拉多克
Your army isn't as loyal as you thought, Craddock.
我诅咒你, 蝙蝠侠!
Curse you, Batman!
诅咒你...
Curse you...
感谢你的帮助, 死人
Thanks for your help, Dead Man.
我将不眠不休, 直到你得到你应得的正义
I won't rest until you receive the justice you deserve.
他在跟谁说话?
Who was he talking to?
那束光
The light.
三个月后
受死吧! 入侵者!
我之前在想, 伙计
So I was thinking, mac
关于我为什么有这些能力的原因, 也许你是对的
Maybe you were right about there being a reason I have these powers.
也许我应该找到杀我的凶手
Maybe I am supposed to find my killer.
并且在过程中享受点乐趣
And have a little fun along the way.
很高兴看到你回到人间, 死人
Good to have you back among the living, Dead Man.
所以, 我们要站在这浪费时间
Now, we gonna stand here and twiddle
还是开始着手办正事?
Or are we gonna get down to business?
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表