剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Bates Motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
Norman?
诺曼
No one will see the car here.
把车停这里没人会看到
So, yeah, you can sleep at the motel.
你可以在旅馆睡觉
We don't have any guests.
我们没有客人
Okay, you're an informant.
你是个告密者
You set us up.
你给我们下套
You killed him.
你杀了他
No, I almost killed him. I wanted to.
差点杀了他 我的确想杀他
I'll go stay on that logging road that runs up along the ridge.
我会在沿山那条伐木路上
You go ahead, and you give it to them.
你把钱拿去给他们
I will give you the flash drive,
我会把闪存盘给你
but you have to give me the assurance
不过你得向我保证
that you won't bring Norman into this.
你不会把诺曼扯进来
You don't get to call the shots anymore, Norma.
诺玛 这事已经不是你说了算
Where's the stupid piece of computer gear
那个毁掉我生活的
that's ruining my life?
破闪存盘呢
I turned it over to the DEA.
我交给缉毒局了
You did what?
你干了什么
I'm sick of-of trying to make all of this shit work.
我受够了从中调解的工作
I'm screwed.
我完了
I'm-I'm, like I'm totally screwed.
我 我彻底完了
How could you do that to me?
你怎能这么对我
I'm gonna leave tomorrow.
我决定明天出发
You want to come with me?
你想跟我一起走吗
Norman?
诺曼
What are you gonna do about that girl in there?
你要对那个女孩做什么
I know what you want to do.
我知道你想做什么
It's not like that, mother. She's--she's just in trouble.
你误会了 母亲 她遇上麻烦了
Come on, let's go to the house.
走吧 我们回家
Of course, mother.
好的 母亲
Where did this come from?
这是从哪儿来的
Caleb left it for you.
凯勒留给你的
He didn't say why?
他没说为什么吗
No, he just said, "Give this to Dylan,"
没有 他只是说"把这个交给迪伦"
and I didn't ask him to explain it.
我没让他解释
After all that shit.
经历那么多破事后
People are generally disappointing, honey.
要习惯失望 亲爱的
They can't help it. And you can't let it kill you.
无能为力 但不能被它打倒
Yeah. Okay.
好的 知道了
I'm gonna look at this Pineview place today.
我今天要去松景疗养院看看
What's that?
那是什么地方
It's this place that-that can help people
这种疗养院能治疗
with-with mental issues.
精神有问题的人
Okay.
好吧
It's a bit of a drive,
去那里要开挺久的车
so I'm-I'm just gonna get dressed and-and head out.
所以我去换个衣服就出发
Okay, okay, quiet down.
都安静下来
We got a big day ahead of us, people.
今天要忙的可多了
Everyone clear on your assignments?
大家都明白自己的任务了吗
Good.
很好
We're gonna hit Bob Paris at exactly 2130,
我们将在晚上九点半去抓鲍勃·帕里斯
and, Russell, your team's gonna take Decatur North,
拉塞尔 你的从迪克特北边
here to the Paris residence.
过去帕里斯家
This is the culmination of the entire op.
这是整个行动的压轴戏
Lots of time and money have gone into this,
我们投入了大量时间和金钱
so let's not mess it up.
绝对不能搞砸
Em? Emma?
小艾...艾玛
Yeah, I'm in here, dad.
我在这儿 爸爸
I just got a call from Portland All Saints Hospital.
我刚接到波特兰万圣医院的电♥话♥
It looks like they might have found a set of lungs.
他们好像找到了合适的肺
They're just confirming the family are willing
他们在确认病人家属是否愿意捐献
to donate them, but in all likelihood they are.
家属同意的可能性很大
We will know for sure in the next few hours.
几个小时内就可以知道结果了
Emma. This is it.
艾玛 机会来了
How did I get to the top of the list so fast?
我怎么会这么快就蹦到名单前面呢
My guess is you're the best match for these lungs.
我猜是因为这对肺最适合你
Come on, you need to get ready in case this happens.
万一能成 你得做好准备
Don't worry, okay?
别担心 好吗
It's gonna be fine.
会没事的
This is exciting.
这太让人激动了
I'm gonna go and get my stuff.
我这就去收拾东西
Bradley?
布莱德莉
Good morning.
早安
Can I help you?
你需要帮忙吗
Hi, yes.
你好
I was wondering if I could get some information
我在想了解一下
about your facility.
这家疗养院的设施
Yes, of course. Not a problem.
当然没问题
Just wait one minute, honey.
给我一分钟 亲爱的
The patient you're inquiring for,
你说的这位病人
what is his or her diagnosis?
他/她的诊断结果是什么
Well, uh, he--uh, well, it's--it's a bit unclear.
还不是很清楚
You know, one of the things I am interested in
我想让病人能有
is getting a full diagnosis.
一个完整的诊断
You know, mental problems are complicated.
要知道 精神问题比较复杂
Of course you know that.
抱歉 你当然知道了
Yes. Always.
是的 我很清楚
Who's the referring doctor?
是哪位医师推荐你来的
Um, I--I just read about your place,
我只是看到了广♥告♥
and I drove out here myself.
所以就贸然前来了
And the patient is your...?
那病人是你的
Is my son.
是我儿子
Can I ask you a few questions?
能问你几个问题吗
Of course.
当然
I'm just thinking about it,
我还在考虑
I haven't made any decisions yet, you know.
还没下定决心呢
It's actually very hard to, uh, to actually
其实这种事 很难接受和
consider doing this, um...
考虑...
But how -- how often can you visit?
访客能多久来一次
We have very liberal visitation policies.
我们的探视政策很宽松
As you can see, a lot of our guests
如您所见 许多病人和家属
have plenty of access to their families.
都能直接会面
Good, h-he and I are-- the patient--
真好 他和我 病人和我...
we're very close.
很亲密
Like I said, in almost all cases,
如我所说 大多数情况下
it isn't a problem.
这都不是问题
Good.
那就好
And, uh...
还有
What does this place cost?
来这里需要多少钱
We deal directly with your insurance company.
酬金方面我们直接与您的保险公♥司♥联♥系♥
We have case officers who will handle
我们有专门的负责人
all of that for you.
处理这些问题
Uh, insurance, of course, but, um, just, like, out of curiosity,
保险 当然了 但出于好奇
what does this place cost a day?
这里一天收费多少
That depends greatly on the specific condition being treated.
这主要取决于病人的病情
Oh, yeah, yeah -- but I mean, like, ball park.
我理解 只是问个大概
There is no one number.
这个没法估计
No range of cost?
没有价格范围吗
I mean, I--you are dressed very nicely to sell me on this place,
你在这儿衣冠楚楚地向我推销
but you--you're, like, you're not gonna tell me how much it cost me?
却不告诉我具体的费用吗
Our minimum charge is $529 a night.
我们的最低收费标准是一天529块
That's room and board.
食宿全包
Treatment costs are all on top of that.
治疗费用另算
For doctors, tests, and therapies.
雇佣医生 测试 还有心理咨♥询♥
For most patients, it ranges from about
大多数病人 每月需缴付
$20 to $40,000 a month.
两万到四万块
The key, like I said, is your insurance.
如我所说 关键在于保险公♥司♥
Most carriers can negotiate a significant discount
大多保险公♥司♥可以协商一个比较合理的
off of those numbers.
折扣价格
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表