剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
No?
没有吗
Haven't seen him.
没见过
Haven't seen him.
没见过啊
Well, you be sure to let me know if you do.
如果见到它了可得告诉我
Yeah, if we see your dog,
好 我们要是看见它了
we'll stop everything and let you know.
一定会立即通知你的
I'm Caleb. This is my son, Dylan.
我叫凯勒 这是我儿子迪伦
And you are?
请问你是
Chick.
奇克
I'm Chick Hogan.
我叫奇克·霍根
I live on the other side of the hill.
我住在山的那头
Yeah, well, thanks for stopping by, Chick.
感谢你的来访 奇克
Are you planting tomatoes?
你准备种番茄吗
Yeah, and corn.
对 还有玉米
And green beans.
青豆
I like green beans.
我喜欢青豆
I like green beans too.
我也喜欢
Well, you know that last year
那你应该知道
the tomato crop was wiped out, yeah?
去年种的番茄都被毁了
You knew that?
你知道吧
By the DEA.
缉毒局干的
So lots of opportunity.
所以把握大好的机会吧
She's still not here.
她还是没回来
Should we call someone? Tell the sheriff about it?
我们应该叫人来吗 告诉警长吧
No, no, no, no, no. I don't want to seem crazy.
不用 可能是我想多了
She's--I mean, she's--she's just...
她 她有可能
probably with friends or something.
只是跟朋友在一起
Let's just give it another day.
我们再等一天吧
Have you thought about looking in her room?
你没想过去她房♥间里看看吗
For what?
看什么
Maybe something in there would give us
说不定能在她房♥里能找出一些线索
an idea of where she's gone.
我们就知道她去哪儿了
It's so funny how people leave their things.
人们放东西的格局总是很有趣
There's such an energy in it,
里面蕴藏着某种能量
like the person's still present somehow in the animation.
好像那个人还活生生地站在这里
Emma, please.
艾玛 别这样
Sorry.
不好意思
What line of work is this woman in?
这个女人是从事什么行业的
I think it's obvious.
这不是显而易见的吗
What's the Arcanum Club?
什么是奥秘俱乐部
It's a hunting club, I think.
好像是一家狩猎俱乐部
Very exclusive.
高档私人俱乐部
High buy-in, old school.
入会费昂贵 氛围保守
My dad does some taxidermy for them.
我爸爸为他们做过动物标本
It's around here?
是这附近的吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
My dad never talked about it.
我爸没跟我谈过
I always got a feeling he didn't like something about it,
我觉得他好像不太喜欢这家俱乐部
but needed the job.
但是他需要这份工作
Why?
怎么了
This is an invitation for tonight.
这张请柬上写的日期是今晚
Emma, please don't say anything about this to Norman. Okay.
艾玛 请不要告诉诺曼这件事 好的
Norma.
诺玛
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
Yeah, that new house is finally ready.
是啊 新房♥子总算是建好了
It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate in a motel room
在旅馆里住了三个多月 累积起来的东西
over three months.
真是多得吓人
Oh, here.
给你
And this is for all the time I spent here.
这是我应该付给你的房♥费
No, no. No, no.
不行 我不要
No, no, no. No. No, no, no, no.
不行 拿着 不 不要
Norma, you're gonna take the money.
诺玛 把钱拿着
No. No, you're a family friend.
不行 你是我们的朋友
I am not taking your money. The bypass is halfpaved,
我不收你的钱 支路铺好一半了
and they're starting cars on the finished part tomorrow.
明天铺完就要通车了
You're gonna need it. I'm not taking no for an answer.
你需要用钱 这笔钱我必须给你
Thank you.
谢谢
All right. Well, good-bye.
那好吧 再见了
Thank you for everything.
总之谢谢你了
Sure. Sure, sure, sure.
没事 没关系
I don't know, I guess I'll see you around.
那以后再见了
Um, I just wanted to tell you...
我只是想告诉你
I always felt safe when you were here.
有你在身边让我觉得很安心
Thank you, Norma.
谢谢你 诺玛
I was just wondering when it was
我想知道你是什么时候
you realized you wanted to go out with me,
开始意识到你想和我约会的
and what was the moment that put it all in focus for you?
又是什么时候下定决心的
Everything's changing right now, you know?
现在一切瞬息万变
A lot of things don't make sense,
很多事都说不通
but we kind of do.
但我们还是要去做
Okay. Cheers.
好吧 干杯
I just feel like I'm gonna see this whole other side to you.
我感觉我会看到你的另一面
What do you mean?
你说什么
Like, how friends do different things
朋友之间跟情侣之间
than people who are dating.
会做什么不同的事
Did you, uh--
你跟
did you and Gunner ever have sex?
你跟加纳做过爱吗
Yeah. Is that-- is that weird for you?
做过 你觉得奇怪吗
Did you feel bad after?
之后你感觉不舒服吗
I guess I felt kind of naughty,
我觉得有点下流
but I think you're supposed to.
但有这种感觉是正常的
That's part of the fun.
这就是乐趣所在
Why, do you feel bad after sex?
怎么了 你做♥爱♥之后感觉不舒服吗
Norman?
诺曼
No.
没有
Maybe just depends on the person.
或许只是因人而异
You know, sometimes it's, um...
有的时候 它让...
It just feels overwhelming like it's this other part of me.
它让我喘不过气 我自己都认不得自己了
Yeah, sex is complicated,
没错 性是复杂的东西
you know? It's supposed to be. It's not cracking an egg.
但它就该是复杂的 这又不是打鸡蛋
It's something of importance.
它意义重大
It's the basis of procreation, you know?
是繁衍生育的必要条件
It's kind of magical and heady.
像魔法一样 令人陶醉
It's not nothing.
不是没意义
No, no. It's definitely big, I just...
不不 它绝对很重要 只是我...
You know, I'm not sure I'd refer to it using the term "magical."
只是不确定自己会觉得它"像魔法一样"
I love your mom,
我喜欢你妈妈
but I think she loves you so much
但我觉得她爱你太深
that she can't stand the thought of you growing up.
所以她接受不了你也会长大
So maybe this gives you a feeling that
因此你会有种感觉
being an adult, being sexual, is somehow wrong.
觉得长大 有性需求是错的
Well, she does the best she can.
她尽力做到最好了
We're just close.
我们只是关系很亲密
Yeah, and you always will be,
没错 你们的关系不会改变
but that doesn't mean you can't grow up.
但这不代表说 你不能长大
Unless you're Peter Pan.
除非你是彼得·潘[童话角色]
Do you want to be Peter Pan?
你想成为彼得·潘吗
Maybe.
或许吧
If you'll be Wendy.
如果你是温蒂的话[潘的恋人]
Peter and Wendy never got to have sex.
彼得和温蒂从来没有做过爱
How can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
I'm on the list for the party.
我在派对名单上面
Your name?
您的名字是
Annika Johnson.
安妮卡·约翰逊
I need the password.
我需要口令
The password.
口令
I don't think I know the password.
我不知道口令
You'll need to leave then.
那么请您离开
Why do we have to do this?
我们为什么要这么做
The guy came and pissed on our grass.
那家伙跑来我们的地盘上撒野
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表