剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Bates Motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
You're new. What's your name?
你是新来的 叫什么名字
Norman Bates.
诺曼·贝茨
Bradley Martin.
我叫布莱德莉·马丁
I wanted to ask you about Emma.
我想问问艾玛的事
I have her on a list for a lung transplant.
我帮她申请了肺移植
How much does it take?
需要多少钱
$20,000.
两万元
I make this run every month.
我每个月都要跑一趟
I was trying to give you guys an opportunity to make $25,000.
我想给你们一个赚两万五千元的机会
This guy is going back with a message.
就由他给我捎个信儿
Get out!
快走
Come on. We gotta get outta here.
我们得离开这里
She's using you to protect herself and her family.
她在利用你保护她和她的家人
I told James Finnigan how your father died.
我告诉了詹姆斯·芬尼根你父亲是怎么死的
Your son did it.
你儿子杀了他
You told that person about that.
你跟那个人说了那件事
I was worried about you, and he was a doctor.
我当时很担心你 而他是个心理医生
How could you do that? Because, Norman,
你怎么能让它发生呢 因为 诺曼
you have no idea what it's like to be your mother!
你根本不知道做你母亲是什么感觉
I know what's best for you, honey,
宝贝 我知道什么对你最好
how to handle things. You know that's true.
该怎么处理事情 你知道这是真的
Get away from me!
离我远点
Norman...
诺曼
You can't run away from me, Norman.
你逃不掉的 诺曼
Don't fall apart, Norman.
不要崩溃 诺曼
Why are you here?
你怎么在这里
What's happened to you? Why--why do you look like this?
你怎么了 为什么这副德性
Because my life has been a living hell
因为上回见了你之后
since I last saw you.
我的生活就变成人间地狱
It's taken me a month to get across country
整个月下来 我就凭这副死样子
in this piece of shit.
走过十万八千里
I don't know what I thought I was doing, running away.
我不知道当时为什么会想着逃跑
Why did you come back here?
你为什么又回来了呢
You try living on your own without any money,
你试试自食其力
without any parents.
不靠父母
I don't know why you and Dylan let me do it.
我不知道你和迪伦为什么放任我这么做
But this is the one place that you can't be.
但是你不能待在这里
You're dead here.
在这里 你已经死了
Yeah, I don't want to be dead anymore, Norman.
可我不想再做一个死人了 诺曼
I want to come home.
我想回家
Mr. Paris.
帕里斯先生
Norma.
诺玛
How's the pool coming?
游泳池建得怎么样了
I will give you the flash drive.
我会把闪存盘给你的
I just wanted you to know that.
先通知你一声
Romero's been talking to you?
罗梅洛跟你谈过了吗
No, but...
没有 不过
what Dr. Finnigan told you was a lie.
芬尼根医生对你说谎了
my son had nothing to do with his father's death.
我儿子跟他父亲的死没有任何关系
I see.
我明白了
I had a private investigator do some research.
我在让私♥家♥侦♥探♥调查呢
Interesting case. It was an accident.
这案子很有趣 那是一场意外
Norman has a bit of a history, though, doesn't he?
但是诺曼已经有这种前科了 不是吗
His girlfriend's father, Officer Shelby.
他女朋友的父亲 谢尔比警官
That wasn't him.
不是他干的
My mistake, that was Alex Romero.
我说错了 是亚历克斯·罗梅洛干的
Convenient.
脱口而出了
I will give you the flash drive.
我会把闪存盘给你的
I will do whatever you want.
你要我做什么都可以
But you have to give me the assurance
不过你得向我保证
that you won't bring Norman into this.
你不会把诺曼扯进来
You don't get to call the shots anymore, Norma.
诺玛 这事已经不是你说了算了
Bringing me the flash drive
不过现在为了你着想
would be in your best interest, though.
你最好把闪存盘拿来给我
But I think Romero may beat you to it.
不过我觉得罗梅洛会比你先行动
You had him wound pretty tight around your finger, didn't you?
你把他调♥教♥得挺好的啊
I think I opened his eyes.
我想我让他认清事实了
It's kind of funny, isn't it?
说来也挺好笑
You think I'm the bad guy,
你觉得我是坏人
but I think you may be much worse than me.
但我认为 你比我还要可怕
Oh, and don't slip and fall into your pool.
小心别摔进你的泳池
You might never get out.
也许摔下去就爬不上来了
Nice plan you put together.
你安排的计划挺好的
Wait. What do you mean?
你什么意思
We're lucky we got away with our lives.
能活着回来我们真是走运
Tell me what happened.
发生什么事了
You know what happened.
你自己心里清楚
No, I don't.
我不清楚
You set us up.
你给我们下套
Okay, you're an informant.
你是个告密者
Playing both sides. Well, you know what?
两边都捞 不过你知道吗
They're on to you.
他们已经盯上你了
Their plan was to kill my son
他们的计划是杀掉我儿子
to send you a message.
以此给你带个信儿
Did they kill Dylan?
他们杀了迪伦吗
You know what? You'd be dead if they did.
要是迪伦真的被杀了 你早就死了
Well, thank God they didn't kill Dylan.
谢天谢地他们没有杀掉迪伦
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Now, where are my guns and money?
我的枪和钱呢
There are no guns and money.
没有什么枪和钱
For all I know, you never made it to Canada.
据我所知 你根本就没去成加拿大
You sold my weapons to somebody here in the States
你把我的武器卖♥♥给了国内的人
and came back here with that sad-sack story.
然后编个忧伤的故事回来骗我
We're done talking.
我们没什么好说的
You are gonna give me the 25 grand you owe me
我♥干♥活儿了 支付两万五给我
for doing the job, and you're gonna be grateful
你要心存感激
that I'm a different man than I used to be,
我已经改头换面
okay, that I'm willing to just take the money
我现在只想拿钱走人
and leave and not put a bullet in your damn skull.
不打算取你性命
You've got the gift of wit.
你挺聪明的
I'll give you that.
我会给你的
It's hard to find these days.
这年头聪明人不多了
Okay, so we'll have a drink and talk it out.
一起喝杯酒 把事情说开
Everything will be fine.
一切都会解决的
If you ever, ever
如果你再敢
go near my son again,
靠近我儿子一步
I'll hunt you down
我会追杀你到天涯海角
and I will kill you
我哪怕只剩下一口气
if it's the last thing I do.
也要杀了你
What the hell is this?
搞什么
Didn't your mom tell you?
你妈妈没跟你说吗
She's building a pool.
她在修建泳池
Maybe she wanted to surprise you.
也许她想给你一个惊喜
This doesn't look like a pool.
这看起来不像泳池
This looks like a bomb crater.
而是像弹坑
How was the delivery?
货送得怎么样了
Honestly, it was,
说实话
not good.
不太顺利
I'm sorry. That sucks.
真替你难过
Oh, anyways, I-I probably need to go take a shower.
我想去洗个澡
I've been--I've been stuck in the truck for, like, 72 hours.
我已经缩在卡车里差不多三天了
I can't tell. I have tubes in my nose, but...
我闻不出来 鼻子里插了管子
have a--have a nice shower.
好好洗个澡吧
I'm gonna go home in a few minutes.
我过会儿就要回家了
I'll, I'll see you tomorrow?
明天见吧
Okay.
明天见
Dylan.
迪伦
What do you--what do you need the money for?
你要那些钱干什么
Is it important? Can--can I help?
有很重要的事吗 要我帮忙吗
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表