剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
You did what?
你干了什么
Yeah.
没错
You know, all those people involved with it,
所有跟这事有关的人
they're all criminals, and they're gonna go to prison.
都是罪犯 他们都要坐牢
And they can go to hell for all I care,
他们下地狱我也不在乎
'cause I'm--I'm sick of it.
因为我受够了
I'm sick of trying to accommodate them
我受够了要去迎合他们
and accommodate everybody,
迎合所有人
and I'm--I'm sick of trying to make all of this shit work.
我也受够了要从中调解
I'm done.
我受够了
I'm done with them, and I'm-- I'm done with this town.
我受够他们了 我受够这座小镇了
I'm done with everything.
我受够了一切
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能这么对我
Bob Paris will investigate my husband's death
鲍勃·帕里斯会为了报复我
just to get me back.
而去调查我丈夫的死因的
I'm screwed!
我完了
I'm li--I'm like-- I'm totally screwed.
我 我彻底完了
How could you do that to me?
你怎能这么对我
Why'd you lie to me?
你为什么要骗我
I didn't lie to you. Oh, come on.
我没有骗你 得了吧
You know your husband didn't die... I didn't!
你知道你丈夫不是死于... 我不知道
He didn't die in an accident?
他不是死于意外吗
You know it, and I know it! So tell me the truth.
我想你我都心知肚明 说实话吧
Okay, for once in your life, just tell me the truth, Norma.
就这一次 跟我说实话 诺玛
I did. I killed him.
是我 是我杀了他
No, come on, the truth!
别闹了 说实话
He was abusive, and I killed him!
他虐待我 我杀了他
No, damn it! The truth!
该死的 说实话
He was hitting me, and I hit him in the head with a blender,
他当时在打我 我就用搅拌器砸了他的头
and I-I didn't mean to kill him but I did!
我失手杀了他 真的是我♥干♥的
And I dragged his body into the garage
然后我把尸体拖到了车♥库♥里
and I made it look like an accident.
伪造了他意外死亡的现场
Just stop lying to me!
别骗我了
You know the truth. Don't make me say it.
你知道真♥相♥的 别逼我说出来
You! You!
你 你
I hate you! I hate you!
我恨你 我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你
I hate--I hate you.
我恨你 我恨你
Don't touch--
别碰
Don't touch me, please.
别碰我 拜托
Don't touch-- don't you touch me.
别碰我 别碰我
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Go to hell, you sons of bitches!
去死吧 你们这群狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm gonna fight your asses until I'm dead!
我会跟你们抗争到死
You all right? You look--
你还好吗 你好像...
Don't ask.
别问了
I won't either.
我也不会问你
All right, fair enough.
好吧 很公平
I just want to leave this for Dylan.
我只想把这个给迪伦
I'm leaving.
我要走了
I'm worried about staying here, so...
我担心留在这儿会...
Okay.
好吧
Shouldn't you say good-bye to him?
你不跟他告别吗
Look, Norma, before I go,
诺玛 临走前
I-I need--I need to tell you something.
我 我想跟你说点事
Okay, something about Norman.
诺曼的事
Norman?
诺曼
But you don't even know him.
可你都不怎么了解他
When I was here last time,
我上次来这儿的时候
you know, when--when you wouldn't talk to me,
就是你不愿意跟我说话那次
I was staying at a motel near here,
我住在附近的一家旅馆
and he found me.
被他发现了
He came to my room,
他来到我的房♥间
you know, and started talking about how angry he was,
跟我说他有多生气
about how I'd raped him.
气我强♥奸♥了他
And then I started to realize
然后我开始意识到
he thought he was you.
他把自己当成是你
There's nothing wrong with Norman.
诺曼什么事也没有
There's nothing wrong with him.
他什么事也没有
Look, you can see the world however you want, Norma.
你愿意自欺欺人是你的事 诺玛
Okay, I know you don't like looking at the truth,
我知道你不喜欢接受真♥相♥
but the truth is
可真♥相♥就是
Norman is gonna hurt someone.
诺曼会伤害到别人
I just hope it isn't you.
我只是希望那个人不是你
Good-bye, Norma Louise.
再见 诺玛·露易丝
These are mine, but they should fit you well enough.
这些是我的衣服 不过你应该也能穿
Thanks, Norman.
谢谢你 诺曼
I've decided I'm gonna leave tomorrow.
我决定明天出发
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I don't know.
不知道
Do you want to come with me?
你想跟我一起走吗
Oh, no, I-I can't.
不行 我不能走
Why? Why can't you leave?
为什么 你为什么不能走
Is it because there's something wrong with you?
是因为你不对劲吗
In part, yes.
有这方面的原因
And my mother seems upset, so...
而且我母亲好像很难过 所以...
What's that?
那是什么
Just something that helps me sleep.
能帮我入睡的东西
So what's wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
Some kind of neurological disorder.
好像是神经上出了问题
I just black out sometimes, you know.
有时候会断片
I can't drive or anything.
不能开车什么的
Norman.
诺曼
Remember when you came to my door that night
你还记不记得那晚 你来我家
and you tried to tell me you loved me?
想要跟我说你爱我
And I told you I didn't feel that way.
可我跟你说我不爱你
I was an idiot.
我当时真是个傻瓜
But I can't tell you how much I appreciate that now.
现在回想起来 我真的很感动
Not that I think you still love me,
不是因为我觉得你还爱着我
that you ever did.
而是你曾经爱过我
Norman...
诺曼
Norman, please.
诺曼 拜托
I-I-I can't. I just...
我不能 我...
It's--it's okay, Norman.
没事的 诺曼
It's okay.
没事的
I just wanted to be close to you.
我只是想跟你亲近一下
Norman.
诺曼
I can't. I-I gotta--
不行 我得...
Don't go.
别走
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
What are you so shocked about?
你怎么这么慌张
I saw what you were about to do in there.
我看见了你刚才要干什么
I'm confused.
我不明白
Norman, don't screw with me.
诺曼 别想骗我
Okay?
好吗
What are you gonna do about that girl in there?
你要对那个女孩做什么
I know what you want to do.
我知道你想做什么
No, it's not like that.
不 不是你想的那样
It's not like that, Mother. She's--she's just in trouble.
你误会了 母亲 她遇上麻烦了
That bitch Bradley Martin has always been a pain in my ass.
布莱德莉·马丁这个贱♥人♥真烦人
I thought she was dead.
她不是死了吗
No, she faked her suicide.
没有 她是假自杀
She just had to get away from some very bad people.
只是为了躲避很坏的人
Norman, listen to me. We have a lot of trouble on our plate.
诺曼 听我说 我们已经有很多麻烦了
We don't need anything more.
管不了别人的了
Okay.
好吧
Yes. Yes, Mother. You're--you're right.
是 是 母亲 你说得对
I'm so sorry. I just felt bad for her.
真抱歉 我只是很同情她
I know, honey.
我知道 宝贝
I know.
我知道
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表