剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
You know how your mom takes care of you?
你看你妈妈这么照顾你
I didn't have that luxury,
可是我没妈妈照顾我
so I'm doing this to get some money saved
所以我只能自己干这个 存点钱
and make a living, that's all.
维持生计 就是这样
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Don't be. I'm fine.
不用抱歉 我很好
It's just people, people's bodies.
就是不同的肉体而已
Once you start touching somebody's body,
当你开始抚摸一个人时
the rest of it just kind of melts away,
其他的一切都会模糊掉
and then you're just there, two bodies.
只是两具肉体 别无其他
Sometimes it even feels good.
有时候甚至感觉还不错
It's just sex. Sex is sex.
性就是性 与其它无关
We all need it.
我们都需要性
Do I turn up here?
这里转弯吗
Not, not here, no.
不 不是这里
Not yet.
还没到
Turn down that road up ahead.
前面那个路口转弯
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表