剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Maybe not exactly.
也许不全是那样
I mean, we're so close, her and me.
我们很亲密 我跟她
We were all we had.
我们拥有的只有彼此
We were like two kids raising ourselves.
我们就像两个相依为命的孩子
So we spent all of our time together.
所以我们总是黏在一起
It just happened.
事情就那样发生了
You know,
要知道
she was more than a sister to me.
对于我而言她不仅仅是妹妹
I mean, she was my whole world,
她就像是我的整个世界
my whole life.
我人生的全部
I mean, I loved her.
我爱她
You can't help who you love.
你没法控制自己爱上的是谁
But your mom...
但是你妈妈
she was smarter than me, you know.
她比我聪明
She-- she figured shit out.
她 她察觉到问题了
One day she came home and said it was bad,
有一天她回到家后告诉我那样是不对的
you know, that we couldn't anymore.
她说我们以后不能那样做了
And the way she looked at me,
她看着我的眼神
I couldn't breathe.
让我感到窒息
You know, I loved her more than anything, and I just--
我对她的爱胜过了一切
I just couldn't let her go.
我无法放弃她
I hate myself for it.
我讨厌这样的自己
I know I don't deserve it,
我也知道自己没有资格
but I wish I could say I'm sorry.
但我还是希望向她道歉
That's all I want.
我也别无所求
She doesn't have to forgive me.
她不需要原谅我
I just want to tell her I'm sorry...
我只想趁自己还有机会的时候
before I never have another chance.
告诉她我很抱歉
There's something here that belongs to us.
我来这儿找我们的东西
Put your hands out in front of you.
把手拿出来放在身前
Easy.
放松
Don't start something
别挑事
you're not gonna be able to finish.
会一发不可收拾
He pops me...
就算他开枪了
I still get the shot off.
我还是可以扣动扳机的
You're dead.
你必死无疑
I'm done.
我完事了
We're leaving.
我们这就走
That house up there...
上面那栋房♥子
looks like a lot of rooms,
看起来有不少房♥间啊
good places to hide things...
还有前门和后门
front and back entrance.
挺适合藏东西的
Here's a fact.
你听好了
If I see either one of you here ever again...
如果再让我看到你们出现在这儿
I'll kill you.
我就杀了你们
Okay.
行啊
But you're not always here.
但你不可能一直都在这里
Norma, some guy was just searching the office.
诺玛 刚才有人在办公室里找东西
He said that we had something that wasn't ours.
他说我们拿了不属于我们的东西
What? Now?
什么 现在吗
We need to get rid of that flash drive.
那个闪存盘我们不能要
We should call Romero.
打电♥话♥给罗梅洛吧
I got the guy's license plate.
我记住了那家伙的车牌号♥
No, we've had too many cops.
不行 我们已经找过太多次警♥察♥了
No, it's probably her pimp or whatever.
刚才也许只是她的皮条客什么的
You scared him off, right? Well, yeah, but
你把他吓跑了吗 是的 不过
What are you two talking about?
你们聊什么呢
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing.
真没说啥
Don't you have an essay to write?
你不是要写论文吗
Yeah, but all the secretive, agitated whispering--
是 但你俩在这儿说悄悄话...
it was a little distracting.
我没法集中注意力
What's going on?
到底怎么了
We were just talking.
我们就聊聊
Dylan, what were you just talking about?
迪伦 你们刚聊什么呢
Look, don't worry about it, Norman.
别操心了 诺曼
I obviously have a right
我有权知道
to know what goes on in my own house--
自己的家到底出了什么事...
Oh, for God sakes, Norman, you're acting like a child.
行了 诺曼 别孩子气了
Stop it.
够了啊
Fine.
好吧
Give it to me.
把它给我
The last thing she did was give this to me.
那是她死前给我的
She died making this gesture. I can't.
她为此而死 我不能给你
You don't even know what it is.
你都不知道那是什么
Well, what if it's something incredible?
万一是个好东西呢
What if it's something that can save us?
万一它能救我们呢
Please don't make me give it up.
别逼我把它交出来
I'll hide it at the farm, okay?
我把它藏在农场 好吗
But I'm not letting it stay in this house.
这东西不能放家里
I don't want anything to happen to you.
我不想让你出事
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To the farm. I left something.
去农场 取个东西
What aren't you telling me?
你为什么要瞒着我
Why are you lying to me?
你为什么要骗我
What's going on?
告诉我 到底怎么了
Norman, stay the hell out of it, okay?
诺曼 别多管闲事了 好吗
It doesn't concern you.
这件事与你无关
Hey, what's wrong?
出什么事了
What are you doing here so late?
你这么晚回来干嘛
I was just...
我只是...
I was messing with the timer earlier,
我把计时器调了
and I forgot to reset it.
后来忘了复位了
You could have called me or Gunner.
那你给我或加纳打个电♥话♥就行
Yeah, but... Gunner's out.
是 但... 加纳没在
And, you know, you've been through enough today,
而且你今天也挺累的
so I figured maybe you were sleeping.
我以为你都睡了
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm all right.
挺好
You know, thanks for letting me carry on today.
谢谢你今天没赶我走
I know it's got to--it's got to be tough on you.
我知道你肯定不好过
I'm gonna...
我就...
Yeah, all right.
好 没事
Hey, get some rest.
好好休息吧
What the hell's going on here, Dylan?
迪伦 这是咋回事
Does Mom know he's here?
妈妈知道他在这儿吗
Is this what you two have been whispering about?
你俩是不是在商量他的事呢
Is she allowing this?
她同意他留下了吗
No, we...
没 我们...
we've been talking about you.
我们聊的是你的事
We're concerned about you...
我们都很担心你...
about your state of mind.
担心你的精神状况
Well, I'm not the one harboring my mother's rapist.
起码我没窝藏强♥奸♥母亲的罪犯
Look, we don't want any trouble.
淡定 我们不想惹麻烦
Oh, you don't want any trouble from me?
是我找事了吗
That's funny, like I'm the outsider
真有意思 好像我是外人
and you're not.
而你不是一样
We'll see who's on the outside.
我们走着瞧 看到底谁是外人
Norman.
诺曼
Norman, you better not tell her.
诺曼 别告诉她
Go to hell, Dylan!
去死吧 迪伦
Norman.
诺曼
Damn it, Norman, stop!
回来 诺曼 别跑了
Norman, stop!
诺曼 回来
You're not gonna tell her.
你不能告诉她
You're not gonna tell her!
绝不能告诉她
You're not gonna tell her!
死都不能告诉她
Get up! Get the hell off me, Caleb!
起来 放开我 凯勒
You can't tell her, you understand me?
你不能告诉她 懂吗
He raped her!
他强♥奸♥了她
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表