剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I've seen the names.
我看见那些名字了
I see.
我明白了
And when do I get it back?
那你什么时候能还给我呢
Well, maybe not ever, actually.
实际上 也许永远也不能给你
And it--it won't do you any good to threaten me or hurt me.
威胁或伤害我对你一点好处都没有
Not that I'm saying that you would do something like that,
我并不是说你会做这样的事
but let's just say, um, I suddenly go missing
但是这么说吧 如果我突然失踪
or my brakes suddenly go out,
或者我的刹车突然失灵
I will make sure there is one person--
我保证会有一个人
someone you do not know--
一个你不认识的人
who knows where that flash drive is,
知道闪存盘在哪里
and I will make sure that as soon as anything happens to me,
我保证只要我出了意外 那个人会第一时间
it gets turned over to the FBI.
把闪存盘交给联调局
So I give you all of these things
所以说我要满足你这么多要求
and you give me nothing?
而你却什么也不给我
And then because you still have the flash drive,
而且只要你手上有闪存盘
you could come back later and ask for more stuff.
你就随时能来勒索更多的东西
No, I'm telling you I won't.
不 我不会的
I'm making a deal with you, okay?
我在跟你谈一个交易 好吗
And I'll honor it, if you do.
如果你遵守 我也会遵守
So no more asks?
没有更多的要求了吗
No, none.
没有了
Ever.
再也没有了
I have to hand it to you, Norma Bates...
我得说 诺玛·贝茨
You got me.
你赢了
Well done, Norma.
干得好 诺玛
We have a deal.
我们说定了
I just wanted to let you know that, uh,
我只想让你知道
I'm gonna talk to Norma when she gets home
等诺玛一回来我就跟她说
about Caleb being up at my place.
凯勒在我那里的事
I'm gonna ask her if she would possibly consider talking to him.
我会问她要不要考虑跟他谈谈
I don't know what's gonna happen.
我不知道会发生什么事
It might not be pretty.
也许不会很愉快
So if you want to clear out until it's over, I understand.
所以如果你想避开这些破事 我可以理解
Dylan...
迪伦
none of this is your fault.
你没错
I'll go with you to talk to her if you want me to.
如果你需要 我可以跟你一起去和她说
I'll try and help if I can.
我会尽力帮你的
Can't ask you to do that.
我不能要求你这么做
I mean, if I get thrown out of the house, that's on me,
如果我被赶出家门 那是我咎由自取
but I can't drag you into it.
但我不能拖累你
No, I feel like this is partly my fault.
不 我觉得这事我也有错
There's something wrong with me.
我有问题
I wanted to destroy you
我想毁了你
because you were getting close to her,
因为你跟她越来越亲密
and I don't want to be that person.
而我不想变成这样
I hate that person.
我讨厌这样
I'm a man now.
我现在是个男人了
Not her little boy.
不再是她的乖儿子
And I want to be a good man.
而我想做个好人
And I trust your judgment,
我相信你的判断
if you think this is the right thing to do.
这样做是对的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, you're my, uh, brother.
没事 你是我哥
You know, I want to be there for you.
我也想支持你
We're--we're a family. We love each other.
我们是一家人 彼此相爱
And we'll work through it.
我们要一起解决这个问题
We'll help her work through it.
我们会帮她度过这一关的
Hey, I'm home!
我回来了
I got a chicken.
我买♥♥了只鸡
I'm gonna make a pie.
我要做馅饼
What's up with you two?
你俩咋愁眉苦脸的
Well, no one can be in a hospital, 'cause we're all here.
我们都好好的 又不是有人生病住院了
What?
到底怎么了
I need to tell you something.
我要告诉你一件事
What?
什么
Caleb's in town.
凯勒在镇上
He has been in town. He--he's up at my farm.
他一直在镇上 他在我的农场里
Caleb, my brother, Caleb?
凯勒 我哥哥凯勒吗
Just hear him out, Mother.
听他把话说完 母亲
Okay.
好
He--he showed up just after your mother died,
你母亲一过世他就来了
and he tried to offer me a bunch of cash
他想塞给我一些钱
from the sale of the house, and I wouldn't take it--
是卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的钱 我不肯要
I didn't want anything to do with him, right?
我不想跟他扯上任何关系
And...
然后...
Well, then his car broke down and...
然后他的车坏了 然后...
I needed some help building the barn.
我需要人来帮我修建谷仓
He seemed like he had nowhere to go
他好像无处可去
and I didn't know what to do...
我也不知道该怎么办...
so I let him stay.
所以就让他留下了
He feels horrible about everything that happened,
以前的事他很后悔
about what he did.
他和你的事
I know-- I know that this is--
我知道 我知道这...
It's a lot to ask you, I mean, too much, but I--
我知道这要求很过分 但是我...
I just feel like I have to ask,
我觉得我必须问问你
because he's-- he's tormented over this.
因为他良心很不安
He just wants to talk to you.
他只想跟你谈谈
To tell you that he's sorry.
想跟你道歉
He--to tell you he's so sorry that it ever happened.
他想告诉你对于那件事他感到很抱歉
You have to try and understand,
你也理解下他的苦衷吧
it's his father.
毕竟那是他父亲
Mother?
母亲
Mother.
母亲
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Mother.
母亲
Mother, stop it. You're scaring me!
母亲 住手 你吓到我了
Norma, stop it!
诺玛 住手
Look, I'll leave. You don't have to.
我自己走 你不用这样
Leave me the hell alone!
都离我远点
Mother.
母亲
Mother! Mother!
母亲 母亲
Dylan, let me go! Mother!
迪伦 放开我 母亲
Dylan, get off me!
迪伦 放开我
Mother!
母亲
No!
不
Mother!
母亲
Norman, stop!
诺曼 回来
Norman, let her go!
诺曼 让她走吧
Mother, you can't do this!
母亲 你不能这样
Stop! Norman!
回来 诺曼
Mother!
母亲
Your brother will look after you!
你哥哥会照顾你的
She can't do this! She can't leave me!
她不能这样 她不能离开我
Emma, go back in the office now!
艾玛 马上回办公室
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Go back!
回去
Norman!
诺曼
You can't do this!
你不能这样做
Stop!
回来
Norman.
诺曼
Norman, let her go!
诺曼 让她走
Mother!
母亲
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表