剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Bates Motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
I am gonna be the Sheriff here. That's a done deal.
我将会成为这里的警长 已经定了
I could use a guy like you.
我用得上你
Caleb's in town. He's up at my farm.
凯勒在镇上 他在我的农场里
He just wants to talk to you,
他只想跟你谈谈
to tell you that he's sorry that it ever happened.
告诉你他对那件事感到很抱歉
Norma, stop it!
诺玛 住手
Leave me the hell alone!
都离我远点
Norman! Mother!
诺曼 母亲
Your brother will look after you!
你哥哥会照顾你的
Mother!
母亲
Norman? Norman.
诺曼 诺曼
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm just making some breakfast.
我在做早餐
French toast.
法式吐司
Norman? Norman's sleeping.
诺曼 诺曼还在睡
My son isn't normal.
我儿子不正常
There's something wrong with him.
他出了点问题
How so? Like, physically?
怎么回事 是生理上的问题吗
You know how my husband was in an accident?
我丈夫不是出了意外
Your son did it.
你儿子杀了他
You've been carrying this burden around alone a long time.
一直以来你都独自承担
We're going to the farm to talk to your uncle.
我们去农场 跟你舅舅谈谈
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
So everything's calming down?
都没事了吧
She came back yesterday.
她昨天回来了
Yeah, well, she came back yesterday.
是啊 她昨天回来了
Did you talk to her about Norman yet?
你跟她说过诺曼的事了吗
Not yet, no.
还没有
I want to do something for you.
我想为你做件事
To thank you.
当是谢谢你
Can I maybe buy you dinner some night this week?
要不这周挑一晚让我请你吃饭吧
I know it's not much, but--
我知道这不算什么 但是...
Tomorrow night would work.
明晚我有空
Emma, you're coming home, right now.
艾玛 你现在就跟我回家
Dad, I'm fine.
爸 我没事
Do you know Dylan, Norman's brother?
你认识迪伦的吧 诺曼的哥哥
Hello, Dylan.
你好 迪伦
I'm sorry. I told her not to come in today.
抱歉 我让她今天不要来上班的
She's still recovering from that night with no sleep.
她那晚通宵没睡 身子还在复原
I'm really sorry. I didn't--I didn't realize--
真抱歉 我不 我不知道...
It's not your fault. It's hers.
不关你的事 是她自己的错
She doesn't realize her own limitations.
她没认识到自己的极限
It's helped her most of her life--
她大半辈子都靠这个撑过来的...
Dad! Emma, get your stuff.
爸 艾玛 收拾东西
We're going home, now.
我们现在就回家
Sorry.
抱歉
It's fine.
没事
She doesn't want to accept the truth about her health.
她不想接受自己健康存在问题的事实
I don't either, but it is the truth.
我也不想 但这就是事实
And I'm not gonna let her life get shortened if it's in my power.
而我会尽我所能 让她能活得更久
What?
怎么了
Where were you all night? I told you.
你整晚上哪儿去了 我说过了
I drove around, and I spent the night in a motel.
我开车兜风 然后在一家旅馆过夜
Nothing exciting.
没什么刺♥激♥的
Norman, stop it. You're acting like a twit.
诺曼 别这样 你这样好像傻子
It's not masculine, and it's not attractive.
不阳刚 也不帅气
I got you all set up.
都搞定了
Looks like you've got a few messages.
你好像有不少未读信息
Yeah, I dropped my phone in the mud.
是啊 我的手♥机♥掉泥里了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Come on, Norman, let's go.
走吧 诺曼
Oh, yes, Mother. Here I come.
遵命 母亲 我这就来
Following after you in a very masculine and attractive way.
以阳刚又帅气的方式跟上你
Holy crap, Dylan left, like, a hundred messages.
我去 迪伦好像给我发了整百条信息
Oh, my Lord.
天哪
What was going on with you two?
你俩是怎么回事
Jeez, all I did was leave for a few hours.
我只离开了几小时而已
With a suitcase.
带着行李走的
We spent the night wondering if you were ever coming back.
我们整晚都在想你会不会回来
If you were dead.
你会不会死
What does death have to do with a suitcase?
带行李走跟我死亡有什么关系
What the hell? Alex left me a message saying he was shot?
搞什么 亚历克斯给我发短♥信♥说他中枪了
What do you mean he's been shot?
什么叫他中枪了
I don't know. What the hell?
我也不知道 搞什么啊
I mean, can't a woman get in a freaking mood for one night
难道一个女人一时兴起失踪一晚
without the whole world coming to an end?
整个世界就要崩坏吗
A mood?
一时兴起
Hi, Alex, it's Norma.
亚历克斯 我是诺玛
What's going on? Call me.
怎么回事 给我回电
This is a private driveway. You can't park here!
这是私人车道 你不能在这里停车
This car is so tiny. I don't know why I even got it.
这车真小 不懂我为什么会拿它
Hello? Norman!
喂 诺曼
Yeah.
对
Yes. This is the right number.
是的 你没打错
She's just waddling through the gravel as we speak.
她正蹒跚走过碎石路呢
It's James.
是詹姆斯
Hi, James. Hi, I'm fine.
你好 詹姆斯 我没事
Everything's fine. Yeah.
一切都好 对
No, I'm back home now.
不 我回家了
Yeah, can I call you back?
我能晚点打给你吗
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
Well, I'm gonna go to the office.
我要去办公室
Well, you are the manager, so, yeah.
你是经理 当然
Go manage.
去经营管理吧
W-where the hell have you been?
你上哪儿去了
I went to the phone store.
我去手♥机♥店了
W-what are you doing in my house?
你来我家干什么
What's going on?
怎么回事
Why haven't you answered your texts for 36 hours?
你怎么36个小时不回短♥信♥
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了
I just lost my phone.
我弄丢我的手♥机♥了
Why does everyone immediately jump to "I died"?
为什么每个人马上想到"我死了"
Maybe I jumped to it because you put yourself and me
也许是因为你和鲍勃·帕里斯
in a vulnerable position,
做了那个所谓的交易
making that alleged deal with Bob Paris.
使我和你处于弱势
Alex, don't start, okay? I am not dead.
亚历克斯 别挑事了 我没死
I'm alive. You're alive. Whoopee.
我活着 你也活着 感谢上帝
Well, somebody tried to kill me,
有人想杀我
and I could only assume it was a message from Bob, so...
肯定是鲍勃的意思
Are you sure? That does not make sense.
你确定吗 这说不通
Bob seemed fine.
应该不会是鲍勃
Oh, now you're gonna tell me how things work around here?
难道你比我更清楚这里的情况吗
I just don't think that you should assume
我只是认为你不能断定
that he's the one who tried to kill you.
他想杀你
You know, I could be dead. I-I did get shot at.
我差点就死了 我真的中枪了
Well, it looks like it went right through you.
看来子弹也没留在你体内啊
Where's the flash drive? Why?
闪存盘呢 怎么了
Because I need to know what I'm dealing with.
我要知道我面临的情况
Why do you have to drag my flash drive into it?
你面临的情况和我的闪存盘有什么关系
You wanted me as an ally. I gave that to you.
你要我帮你 我帮了
I respected you.
我尊重了你
Fine.
好吧
Dylan hid it at the farm.
迪伦藏在农场了
It's taped under a grow light timer at the cabin.
藏在小木屋的植物生长灯计时器里
Some kid named Gunner knows how to open it.
一个叫加纳的孩子能打开
What kind of name is Gunner, anyway?
加纳算什么名字
A stupid one.
很蠢的名字
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表