剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
like you always did.
都搞得鸡飞狗跳的
It's annoying.
你总是这么烦人
But there's no telling you anything?
你不会醒悟吗
You always know best, don't you?
总是知道怎么做最好
And you... you vilified me
22年以来...你一直认为
for your mother's death for 22 years,
是我害死了你母亲
and she's the one that chose to leave that way.
其实是她自己做出了那样的选择
No, you drove her to it. You drove her to it.
不 是你把她逼死的 是你
I did no such thing. You drove her to it.
我没逼她 是你逼她的
I loved her.
我爱她
Nice seeing you, Alex.
很高兴见到你 亚历克斯
Hey, you think, there's any chance
你觉得我能不能
I could maybe stop by the house, ever?
去你家看看
I don't think so.
你还是别去了
Yeah. Yeah, no, I get it.
好吧 我明白
I get it.
我明白
Found these in my garage.
在我家车♥库♥发现了这些玩意
I tried to grow pot once.
在我出院后
After I got out of that hospital.
我试过种植大♥麻♥
I didn't have the touch.
可是没有成功
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, that should-- that should be helpful.
这些东西应该挺有用的
So you and I got some things to go over?
我俩有事要谈吧
Yeah.
是的
Look, about that. I changed my mind.
关于那件事 我改变主意了
You just... changed it?
你还真是...说改就改啊
You think you'll change it back?
那你有没有可能再改回来
What's going on? Nothing.
这是怎么回事 没事
Your dad was gonna do a run for me.
你♥爸♥本来想帮我跑一趟
A run of what?
干什么
Apparently nobody needs to know, now that no one's doing it.
反正没人想干 我就不说了
Look... sorry, but things have changed.
抱歉 情况有变
Okay, I don't want to take the risk anymore.
我不想再冒险了
How much this "Run" pay?
跑这一趟能赚多少
After FICA and Social Security?
扣除社保后
$25,000.
两万五千元
Hey, Dylan?
别问了 迪伦
What's the run?
具体做什么
Guns.
和枪有关
How risky?
要冒多大风险
It's gun running.
不过是运个枪
S--so in the running of guns spectrum,
在与枪相关的非法行业中
it's relatively mild.
运输枪♥支♥还算好的
I've done it for years.
我都干了很多年了
One run.
就一次
25 grand. That's all I'm up for.
两万五 这活儿我接了
Look, you're not doing it.
不行 你不能去
That'll give me time to get another driver.
这样我也有时间找接替你的司机
He's not doing it.
他不能去
You guys talk it over and let me know by tonight.
你俩商量吧 今晚通知我就行
Or else I'll have to do it myself,
实在不行 我就只能自己干了
and I'd rather stay here because it's my kid's birthday.
不过我孩子过生日 我想待在家
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你到底怎么想的
A situation came up.
发生状况了
I need money. There's this girl.
急需找钱帮助一个女孩
She was up here once.
她来过这里一次
She wears oxygen.
带着氧气
Wait, you got that girl in trouble?
等一下 你让她摊上事了吗
No, it's nothing like that.
没有 不是的
She, she's a friend.
她...是我的朋友
She works in the motel.
在旅馆工作
She has cystic fibrosis.
她患有囊肿性纤维化
And she-- she needs a lung transplant,
不做肺移植手术
or she's gonna die.
就会死亡
Look, I just don't think this is a solution.
我觉得这不是解决问题的办法
If anything happened to you,
如果你出了什么事
especially something that I somehow brought on you,
尤其是因我而导致的
I don't know what would happen to me.
我不知道自己会怎么样
I'm sorry, but you can't do it.
抱歉 你不能去
It's the end of the conversation.
谈话结束
Hi, Norma.
你好 诺玛
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
You-- you left in a pretty agitated state the other day.
那天你离开时情绪很激动
You won't return any of my messages.
你不回我的短♥信♥
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Well, it's just been really busy.
我只是最近很忙
I, uh, I talked to my brother.
我跟我哥谈过了
It's okay. Everything's fine.
没事 一切都很好
I... highly doubt that.
我相当怀疑
Just given the things that you were talking to me about,
鉴于你跟我说的
everything about your son.
你儿子的那些事
Everything that you're going through.
你所经历的那些事
Okay, I am very worried about Norman.
好吧 我很担心诺曼
Maybe you could talk to him?
也许你能跟他谈谈
Of course.
当然
Look, at--at some point, I'd be happy to...
某种程度来说 我很乐意...
Okay, c-come on in. Come in.
好了 进来吧
Norman?
诺曼
There's someone I want you to meet.
我想让你见个人
I'm busy right now, mother.
我现在很忙 母亲
This'll just be for a minute.
不会耽搁太久的
Come on down, James.
过来 詹姆斯
Hi, Norman.
你好 诺曼
James Finnigan.
詹姆斯·芬尼根
Licensed family therapist.
执业家庭治疗师
Your mother asked me if I could come down
你母亲让我下来
and just talk to you for minute.
跟你谈谈
Please, Norman.
拜托了 诺曼
Oh, no, I'm-- I'm more than happy to talk to James,
没事 只要你喜欢 我非常乐意
if you think that's best.
跟詹姆斯谈谈
But I'd like to do it alone.
不过我想单独跟他谈
Oh, of course. Yes, I understand.
当然可以 我明白
Hmm, okay, I'm...going to be upstairs if you need anything.
好吧 有需要的话 我就在楼上
Great.
很好
I'm sure James and I won't be needing you, Mother.
我和詹姆斯肯定不会需要你的 母亲
I don't want you to be nervous about
我不希望你为这次谈话
talking to me, Norman.
感到紧张 诺曼
This is what I do. I'm a professional.
我就是干这个的专业人士
Helped a lot of people.
我帮助过很多人
I-I'm not nervous.
我不紧张
That must be really nice, huh?
那种感觉一定很好吧
To help people.
帮助别人
It is.
是的
So you like taxidermy, no?
你喜欢制♥作♥动物标本 是吗
Yeah, I do.
是的
I find it very peaceful.
这可以让我安静下来
Sort of allows me to shut the world out.
感觉好像可以把世界隔绝在外一样
"Shut the world out."
"把世界隔绝在外"
Yeah, sometimes when I'm in the world,
有时我会感觉这个世界
I feel almost like there's this annoying
好像存在无休无止的
sort of buzzing that just won't stop.
烦人嘈杂声
And then I get down here with my animals,
我下来跟动物待在一起
and it all goes silent.
整个世界就安静下来了
It's interesting.
很有趣
Tell me more about that.
再跟我说说
Of the..."buzzing" you experience.
你听到的嘈杂声
Well, it's like a world full of people.
就像整个世界全是人
So many people, all with opinions
每个人 都有自己的见解
and judgments and arrogance and theories.
判断 傲慢还有理论
People who think that they help people.
有些人认为自己帮助别人
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表