剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Oh wait -- we are having a vote.
对了 我们的确要投票了
The election for the next sheriff.
马上就要选举下届警长了
You're so far from being morally superior to me
你还觉得自己比我高尚
it's ridiculous.
这太可笑了
If, ah-- if you think I'm going to walk away from this crime
如果你觉得因为这几个月镇上发生的事
because of what went down in this town
我就会对此罪行
these last few months--
置之不理
that you're somehow entitled to a free pass--you're wrong.
而你能获得某种特权 那就大错特错了
Enjoy your drink.
好好享受这杯酒吧
It's on the house.
我请你
Two more days and we're gonna be able to frame the roof.
再过两天我们就能开始搭屋顶了
The truck's coming tomorrow.
车明天就到
What are you using?
你用的是什么
White pine.
白松
Aw, that's shit wood. The rain up here?
那根本不行 就这儿的雨天很快就坏了
You need something tougher.
你需要结实点的木材
Like -- like cedar.
比如雪松
Could use redwood. Be pricey though.
可以用红木的 就是贵了点
Yeah, Redwood's way more pricey,
红木太贵了
still not as good as cedar.
而且还不如雪松
How much more pricey?
贵多少
I'd say like an extra grand. Maybe 1,500.
大概贵上一千到一千五吧
I don't have that kind of money right now.
我现在没那么多钱
Call the lumber yard. Change the order.
给伐木场打电♥话♥ 改下订单
Okay? I'll take care of it.
好吗 我会处理的
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你处理
Dude, he's practically offering you the money.
哥们 他简直就是在送钱给你
Stay out of it.
你别管
Hey, it's no big deal.
这没什么的
I still got cash from the sale of my mother's house,
我卖♥♥掉我妈的房♥子得了些钱
and I didn't do anything with it yet,
我还没花呢
so, look, let me spend it on this.
让我用在这里吧
I don't want your money.
我不想要你的钱
Look, I got the money. Take the money.
我有钱 你就拿着吧
I don't want it.
我不要
Okay. No problem.
好吧 没关系
Alex. I'm making dinner.
亚历克斯 我正做晚餐呢
Come on in.
快进来
It's a--
这是...
It's not really a--a social call.
这不是私人造访
What?
什么
I need to talk to Norman about the girl in the morgue.
我要跟诺曼谈谈停尸间那个女孩的事
Why? He didn't know her.
为什么 他都没见过她
In case there's any connection
也许诺曼知道
between her and Annika Johnson, Norman might know.
她和安妮卡·约翰逊之间有什么关系
Now why would there be a connection?
为什么会有关系呢
What could Norman possibly know?
诺曼能知道什么啊
It's not like he and this Annika girl were friends.
他和这个安妮卡又不是朋友
You and I-- we didn't just meet, Norma.
你我也不是第一天认识了 诺玛
You said yourself,
在派对上
at that party, that Norman was the last person
你自己也说了 诺曼是安妮卡失踪前
who saw Annika before she went missing--
最后一个见到她的人
I said that he drove her into town
我只说他送她去了镇上
and then he drove back to the motel.
然后他自己把车开回了旅馆
That was it.
就这样
What's the problem, mother?
怎么了 母亲
Sheriff.
警长
There is a girl whose, ah-- body we found
今晨我们在沼泽发现了
in the marsh this morning.
一个女孩的尸体
Not Annika.
不是安妮卡
But she was around the same age,
但她们年纪相仿
and I was just wondering if... if she might have
我在想 也许她们之间
some kind of connection to her.
会有什么联♥系♥
Can I just ask you just a few questions, Norman?
我能问你几个问题吗 诺曼
Of course.
当然
Come on in.
请进
He really barely even spoke to Annika.
他都没怎么和安妮卡说过话
I thought you were making dinner?
你不是要做晚餐吗
This seems more important.
这事更重要
Oh, I can answer any questions the sheriff has.
我可以回答警长的任何问题
Go make dinner.
去做饭吧
Okay.
好吧
But if you need me, I'll be right here.
如果你需要我 我就在那边
Yeah, I know where the kitchen is.
我知道厨房♥在哪儿
So, what do you wanna know?
你想知道什么
Well, tell me about-- uh, about Annika.
跟我讲讲安妮卡吧
How much do you know?
你都知道什么
So when you spoke to her,
你和她交谈中
did--uh-- did Annika tell you that she was a prostitute?
安妮卡有没有告诉你她是妓♥女♥
Not explicitly.
没直说
No. But I--I got the impression she was.
没有 但我感觉她是
I mean, she said she was working at a party.
她说她在派对工作
I didn't think she was a magician.
她应该不是魔术师吧
But, yeah, I-I think she was trying
我觉得她是在
to let me know that she was a prostitute.
暗示我她是妓♥女♥
Wh--wh--why do you think she, uh, she would have
你觉得她为什么要
wanted you to know that?
让你知道
I really don't know.
我真的不知道
We--we were just talking. I...
我们只是在聊天
Well, I told her about how hard things had been for my mother.
我跟她讲了我母亲这些年生活不易
Maybe because I opened up to her,
也许是因为我向她敞开了心扉
she-- she felt like opening up to me.
她也觉得可以对我说点心事吧
Maybe she's lonely.
也许她是出于寂寞
God, yeah, I-I imagine that's a pretty lonely life.
我想她那种生活一定很寂寞吧
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, no, I-I imagine it is.
是啊 我想也是
Women... women seem to trust you.
女人 好像都信任你
They do?
是吗
Well, I'm thinking of Blaire Watson.
我想起布莱尔·沃森
Now she trusted you--
她当时就很信任你
I like women.
我喜欢女人
Maybe from spending so many years so close to my mother--
也许是因为这些年我和母亲相依为命吧
Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
So did, uh, did Annika seem anxious?
安妮卡当时看着紧张吗
No more than most women, you know?
女人不都那样吗
Have you met my mother?
你也见过我母亲的吧
Did she say she had any troubles?
她说有什么麻烦吗
No, uh...
没有
No, she just said she was going to meet a friend.
她只说她要去见一个朋友
She didn't say who.
也没说是谁
And I drove with her to show her where the bar was.
她开车去酒吧 我坐在一旁给她指路
And then she asked me to drive her car back
然后她让我把车开回来
'cause she was planning on indulging on alcohol.
因为她打算喝酒
When you dropped her off,
她下车时
did you see the person she was meeting?
你见到她要见的人了吗
No.
没有
I-I want to show you a picture
我想给你看张照片
and you tell me if you saw anyone
你告诉我送安妮卡到酒吧时
outside the bar or arriving that looked like this
有没有见过这个人在酒吧外
at the time you dropped Annika off.
或者正要进酒吧
No, I've never seen that woman.
不 我没见过这个女人
Have you interrogated all the weirdoes in this town?
这镇上的怪人你都审问过了吗
Because I'm sure any one of them
因为我肯定其中任何一个
can tell you much more than what we know.
都比我们能告诉你的多
There's no "We" in this, mother.
这事和你没关系 母亲
He's asking me questions.
他问的是我
No, I'm-- I'm almost done.
不 我差不多问完了
Did Annika ever mention a place called The Arcanum Club,
安妮卡提过一个叫奥秘俱乐部的地方
or a guy named Bob Paris?
或是一个叫鲍勃·帕里斯的人吗
No.
没有
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表