剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
No, but I mean about anything important.
不 但我是说谈论重要的事
What did you talk to her about?
你跟她谈了些什么
I think I talked to her a little bit
我跟她说过一些
about what a good mother you were,
你是个多好的母亲
about how hard you were trying,
还有你搬到这里之后
how tough it had been for you since you moved here...
多不容易
and talked to her about how close we were.
还跟她提过我们有多亲密
Do you still like me?
你还喜欢我吗
What kind of a silly question is that?
这什么傻问题
You just seem...
你只是
different as of late,
最近不同了
maybe because Dylan lives here now.
可能是因为迪伦回来住了吧
Things have changed between the two of you
你俩之间关系变了
and between us.
我俩之间也变了
It's... it's different.
就是 不同了
No, Norman, I don't think anything is different
不 诺曼 我不觉得最近有什么不同
or ever will be.
以后也不会有
Okay.
好吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Sorry.
不好意思
Cou--do you mind?
介意摘下耳机吗
Sorry. You look like you really know
抱歉 你看起来
what you're doing on that,
很懂电脑
and maybe you won't know the answer to this,
也许你不知道怎么搞定
but my mother just died,
我母亲刚过世了
and she had all her tax files on this.
她所有的税务文件都在这里面
And I have to deal with her estate,
我得处理她的房♥产
and there are financial issues,
还有别的财务问题
and she wasn't very sound near the end,
她临走之前脑子不太清楚
and she changed all her passwords.
还把所有密♥码♥都改了
Yeah, okay.
知道了 好吧
Okay.
好的
Your mom did this?
这是你妈妈做的
Yep.
对呀
This is actually a really good program.
这是个很厉害的程序
I can't override it. You need a password.
我解不开 需要密♥码♥
Okay.
好吧
Thanks. That's helpful.
谢谢 真是帮大忙了
Sheriff? Yeah.
警长 嗯
Got a couple updates on the Annika Johnson murder.
安妮卡·约翰逊的凶杀案有进展了
Yeah, what?
什么进展
Coroner estimates she was shot
验尸官估计她是
about 20 minutes before she got to the Bates Motel.
在到达贝茨旅馆前二十分钟中的枪
She could have driven from almost anyplace in town.
她有可能从镇上的任何地方开车过去的
Also, the car Annika Johnson drove to the motel last night,
还有 安妮卡·约翰逊昨晚开去旅馆的车
it's registered to the girl
登记在那个
floating face-down in the tidal marsh.
脸朝下浮在潮滩里的女孩名下
Thanks. No problem.
谢谢 不客气
You finally agreed to come into town.
你终于答应来镇上了
Yeah, of course.
是啊
So how long you sticking around for?
你要在这儿待多久
Not really sure, you know?
还不确定
Depends on the barn.
看谷仓进度了
The weather might slow us down.
可能会因为天气而延迟
Oh, yeah, that's right.
确实
I didn't think about that.
我都没想到那点呢
If it was just me and Dylan, we'd be up shit's creek.
如果只有我和迪伦 会搞不定
Hey, man, you okay?
哥们儿 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
我们走
I'd feel totally prepared
如果只考多项选择题
if this was just multiple choice,
我绝对没问题
but I know there's gonna be an essay section.
但我知道还要写篇小论文
"Talk about the Stamp Act
"试讨论印花税法
and how it relates to a current political issue."
及其与现今政♥治♥问题的关系"
Norman.
诺曼
Are you thinking about Annika?
你是在想安妮卡吗
No, I-- no, I wasn't.
不 我不是
It's all very sad...
这事太悲伤了
and not good for business.
而且对生意也不好
You know, we've had no guests for days.
我们都好几天没客人来了
I'm just worried.
我只是担心
Maybe we should take a day off.
不如我们给自己放个假吧
Isn't that every day lately?
最近不都在放假吗
I mean away from here.
我是说离开这里
Go on a picnic or a hike or something,
去野餐或者远足之类的
remember what the world is like.
重新接触这个美好的世界
I think I'd like that.
我觉得挺好
I hope you guys aren't doing that down in the office.
希望你们不要在办公室亲热
Of course not. I'm sorry, Norma.
当然不会 很抱歉 诺玛
Hey, this is my house.
是在我屋里
You called, Alex?
你给我打电♥话♥了 亚历克斯
That girl that was missing, she's dead.
失踪的那个女孩死了
She was shot late last night, and I know she was here.
昨晚中枪身亡 我知道她来过这儿
Do you want to take a look?
你想四处看看吗
You're not gonna find anything.
你什么也找不到的
I think you and I should be talking
我觉得我们有必要
in a more formal setting, like an interrogation. Okay.
正式谈一次 像审讯那样 好吧
I've got two dead girls
两天内已经死了
in two days, both with links to your club.
两个女孩 还都和你的俱乐部有关
You don't have two dead girls.
不是死了两个女孩
You have two dead hookers.
是死了两个妓♥女♥
And this is the town's club.
而且这俱乐部属于小镇
I'm just the elected president,
我只是被选出来的主席
just a wonderful, historical little tradition
作为我们亲爱的白松湾
in our beloved White Pine Bay
一个美好而由来已久的传统
set up by our founding fathers.
还是小镇的创建人创立的呢
Tell me something, Alex, this missing girl--
告诉我 亚历克斯 这个失踪女孩
did she have anything on her?
她当时身上有东西吗
Such as?
比如
I'll take that as a no.
看来是没有
That's a pretty incriminating question, Bob.
你这问题嫌疑重大啊 鲍勃
Don't jump to conclusions.
别胡乱猜测
You're a little out of the loop these days.
最近你有点不上道
I never took you for a computer nerd.
真没想到你是电脑迷
Oh, hi.
你好
Well, I--
我
I-I'm not, really.
其实没有
I'm just -- I'm just looking at stuff, killing time.
只是随便看看 打发时间
In the computer-code section.
看编程书打发时间
You just get more and more interesting.
你真是越来越有意思了
I...
我
The truth is, I'm -- yeah. I'm just--
其实是这样的 我是 只是...
I want to know what my son's been doing on the computer.
我想知道我儿子都在电脑上做些什么
You know, you read these parent magazines
亲子杂♥志♥上有写
that say you should monitor, and I don't.
家长应该监控孩子 但我没有
I-I-I guess I've always trusted him.
我好像一直都很信任他
And you have some reason to think you shouldn't lately?
而你近来觉得自己不该这么信任他吗
Young men can be confusing.
年轻人会让人猜不透
So can everybody.
每个人都会
What time's your next class?
你下节课什么时候
You want to grab a coffee?
去喝杯咖啡吗
Yeah, I have a little time.
可以 我还有些时间
Great.
太好了
My son and I have always been really close,
我和我儿子一直都很亲近
like, probably too close.
或许是太亲近了
But we went through a lot together.
但我们一起经历了很多事情
Norman and I always had each other.
我和诺曼一直互相依靠
But things just seem different now.
但现在有些不同了
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表