剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
What if someone lives in there?
万一有人住怎么办
It doesn't look like it.
看起来不像有人住
We'll find out, at any rate.
不管怎样 进去就知道了
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 嗯
Good? Yeah.
没事吧 嗯
Oh, this is fantastic.
这里好极了
It's a bit warmer in here.
这里比较暖和
But we can build a fire. Then it'll be perfect.
不过我们可以生火 那就完美了
What if it's smoky?
有烟怎么办
Is that okay for your lungs?
你的肺受得了吗
Yeah, it should be fine.
没事 不要紧
Go close the window.
去把窗户关上
So you were friends with Lindsay and Annika?
林赛和安妮卡都是你的朋友吗
Yeah.
是的
I mean, not best friends,
我们不是什么闺蜜
but I've seen them the last few years
我是在前几年那些派对上
at those parties.
认识她们的
The Arcanum Club?
奥秘俱乐部吗
So you know Bob Paris? Yeah.
这么说你认识鲍勃·帕里斯了 认识
Did you know that Annika and Lindsay are dead?
你知道林赛和安妮卡都死了吗
What?
什么
They were both murdered.
她俩都被谋杀了
Did you have any contact with either of them
你去年见过她俩以后
since you saw them last year?
还跟她们有联♥系♥吗
Lindsay was seeing Bob Paris.
林赛跟鲍勃·帕里斯在一起
Seeing, as in they had a relationship?
在一起 是指他们有情侣关系吗
He took a liking to her.
他喜欢她
He started flying her up every weekend.
每个周末都会找她
She was making a lot of money.
她可赚了不少
And one time she asked me
有次她问我
if I would have a three-way with her and him.
想不想跟他们玩3P
But I couldn't.
但我没时间
It was my sister's birthday that weekend.
那个周末是我妹妹的生日
Do you have any reason to believe
你觉得鲍勃·帕里斯
that Bob Paris would want her dead?
有没有可能弄死她
Maybe-- maybe she knew too much?
也许 是因为她知道得太多
I honestly doubt that guy gives a damn
我不认为那家伙会在乎
who knows what about his sex habits.
别人知道他的性癖好
But I think Lindsay started to get a taste
林赛开始尝试一种
for a lifestyle she couldn't afford.
她无法承担的生活方式
She started resenting him.
她开始讨厌他
Maybe she had feelings for him that weren't reciprocated.
也许她对他产生了感情 却得不到回应
I just got the feeling she was pissed.
我感觉她很愤怒
Just out of curiosity,
好奇问一下
you know who took your place in that three-way?
你知道是谁代替你去玩3P了吗
I'm pretty sure she said Annika Johnson stepped in.
我很肯定是安妮卡·约翰逊
You warm enough?
够暖和吗
I am.
够了
Brought enough oxygen?
带够氧气了吗
Yes, of course.
当然带够了
Do your lungs hurt when you can't breathe?
你无法呼吸的时候肺会疼吗
More of a-a panicky feeling than a pain,
比起疼痛 更多的是恐慌
like someone's holding you underwater.
就好像有人把我按在水里
Well, that doesn't sound good. I'm not worried.
听起来挺恐怖的 我不担心
I'm-- I'm happy.
我 我很开心
When you're happy, you feel immortal.
开心的时候 会感觉自己永生不朽
But nonetheless, you aren't.
但你毕竟不是
I mean, no matter what you feel like...
不管你感觉怎么样...
I'm not thinking about that today.
我今天才不要想这种事
Today I'm living.
今天我要享受生命
Get on board, Bates.
一起来吧 贝茨
I think we should stop.
我们该停下
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤到你
What is with you?
你怎么了
My mother says that I shouldn't have sex with you,
我母亲说我不该和你做♥爱♥
that you shouldn't have sex.
她说你不该做♥爱♥
It could kill you.
你可能会死的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Are you joking?
你在逗我吗
That is totally insulting.
这太侮辱人了
I have lived with this illness every day of my life, 24-7.
我从出生到现在每天都活在这病里
I think I know my own limitations.
我清楚自己的极限
I think I've earned the right to make my own decisions,
我应该有权自己做决定
not take direction from two people
而不是听两个
who wouldn't know their ass from a handbag
患了伤风就
if they had a head cold.
不知所措的人
I didn't think your mother
我以为你妈
was coming on this date with us.
没跟我们一起来约会呢
Did you go to town?
你去镇上了吗
Gunner says you went with him.
加纳说你跟他一起去了
Gunner couldn't haul that thing up here by himself.
加纳没法一个人把东西搬来
Could you stop that for a sec?
你能消停会儿吗
What do you want from me?
你想我怎样
It was a two-man job.
那件事得两个人去办
You weren't here.
你又不在
What if Norma had seen you?
万一诺玛看到你了呢
Look, what if she had, okay?
看到了又怎样
I'm a human being. Is that a crime?
我是个人 这也算犯罪吗
She's the one who won't talk to me.
是她不肯跟我说话
She's the one being irrational.
是她不讲道理
I don't think it's irrational to not want to talk to
不跟强♥奸♥了自己的人说话
the guy who raped her.
不算是不讲道理吧
Look, you don't understand, Dylan.
你不了解整件事 迪伦
You never will!
你永远都不会了解
I'm helping you out.
我在帮你
Maybe you haven't noticed, but you need me out here.
也许你还没注意到 但你需要我在这儿
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道要做些什么
I think I do.
我知道
If I didn't come out here and come along,
如果我没过来帮你
you'd have been standing in a pile of collapsed lumber!
你现在就会站在一堆坍塌的木料里
No one asked you to come here, okay?
没人叫你来 好吗
No one's making you do this.
没人让你这么做
Then why don't you tell me to leave?
那你为什么不叫我走
Tell me to leave!
叫我走啊
Caleb. Caleb.
凯勒 凯勒
Caleb.
凯勒
Caleb.
凯勒
Rela--relax. I'm fine.
别紧张 我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine. You're fine?
我没事 你还好吧
Yeah.
没事
You're bleeding.
你流血了
We need to get you to a hospital, man.
我们去医院吧
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不用
You need stitches.
你需要缝针
No hospital. Why?
不去医院 为什么
I can't. I...
我不能去
I got a warrant.
我被通缉了
You're wanted?
你被通缉了
Come on, we need to get you sewn up, man.
走吧 你需要缝针
You're bleeding like shit.
血流得太严重了
Please, no hospital.
求你了 别去医院
Please. I'm not.
求你了 不去医院
I'm gonna do it.
我来给你缝针
Come on.
起来
Come on, let's go.
起来 我们走
You ready?
准备好了吗
Just do it.
开始吧
Was it really like she said it was?
事情真的是她所说的那样吗
Yeah, it was.
是的 没错
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表