剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
That's your professional obligation.
这是你的职业操守
Believe me, I understand. I respect you for it...
相信我 我理解 而且也很尊敬你
but this is very serious.
但这是很严重的事
So the whole truck bed
整个车厢
is lined with compartments like this.
都是这样的隔间
Nobody at the border is gonna check it,
边境不会有人查的
not unless they're already suspicious.
除非他们已经起疑了
So, whatever you do...
所以总的来说
don't act suspicious.
不要引起他们的怀疑
That's a joke.
开玩笑的
I know you know what you're doing.
我知道你清楚自己在做什么
You headed up the Morgan's drug business, right?
你以前管过摩根的贩毒生意吧
Compared to that...
跟那比起来
this is as easy as one, two, three.
这简直小菜一碟
Yeah, okay.
好吧
So you give the guns to Pierre.
你把枪给皮埃尔
Pierre gives you the money, you come back,
皮埃尔把钱给你 你回来
and everybody's as happy as a little razor clam.
然后皆大欢喜
Sure.
好的
All right. All right, so let's go over it.
好的 我们排练一次
What's the story?
你怎么说
I'm, uh -- I'm delivering some fine art up to the, uh--
我要给维多利亚的韦弗艺术馆
the Weaver Art Gallery in Victoria.
送艺术品
They have some of my bigger pieces up there.
我还真有几件大作在他们那里
This is true. I'm not making this shit up.
真的 我没瞎编
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I sold a piece last month for 3,600 Canadian.
上个月我还卖♥♥了一件 3600加元
It's called Native Orphan.
叫做《当地孤儿》
That's cool. Dylan!
不错 迪伦
Caleb.
凯勒
I had a feeling he might be trying to do
我就猜到他会做
what it looks like he's doing.
他现在正在做的事
It's not gonna happen.
没门儿
He said he's gonna do it.
他说他要做的
I got to do it. You know why.
我必须这么做 你知道原因的
Dylan, Chick is the master of the undersell.
迪伦 奇克是黑市的老大
Now, why are you talking about me in the third person
你为什么一副好像我听不到的样子
like I'm not Just a minute. Just hang on.
在谈论我... 等等 稍等
Look, you're delivering guns, okay?
你是在偷运军♥火♥ 好吗
This is far from risk-free.
这叫什么零风险啊
Okay, what if this is a setup?
万一这是个圈套呢
I make this run every month.
我每个月都要跑一趟
I was trying to give you guys an opportunity to make $25,000.
我想给你们一个赚两万五千元的机会
If you don't want to do it, leave.
如果你们不想干 那就走人
If you do, we've got a schedule.
想干的话 我们赶时间呢
Get in the car. It's cold out here.
赶紧上车 外面好冷
So let's go.
走吧
I'm doing it.
我要干
Okay, then I'm going with you.
好吧 那我和你一起去
You said you're wanted.
你说过你是通缉犯
There's no way you're going without me.
我不可能让你一个人去
All right.
好吧
All right, we're both going.
好吧 我们一起去
Great...
真好
sort of father-son gun-running bonding trip, whatever.
父子走私军♥火♥联络感情之旅什么的
There's a preset rendezvous time,
已经约好交货地点和时间了
so get your ass on the road.
赶紧上路吧
Just between you and me, if anything happens to him,
我跟你说清楚 如果他出事
I'm gonna come back, and I'll kill you.
我一定会回来 亲手杀了你
Maybe that's a little dramatic, but sure.
虽然有点夸张 但是我知道了
Hi, this is James. Sorry I missed your call.
你好 我是詹姆斯 抱歉没接到电♥话♥
Please leave a message at the tone.
请在嘟声后留言
James, it's Norma.
詹姆斯 我是诺玛
I'd like to know what you said to Norman yesterday.
我想知道你昨天对诺曼说了什么
He has been really distant and really strange.
在那之后他很冷漠也很奇怪
I'm worried.
我很担心
You know, I trusted you. I thought you knew
我本来很信任你的 我以为你知道
what you were doing.
自己在做什么
Please call me. I need to understand
拜托回电 我要知道
what's happening with my son.
我的儿子怎么了
Hey, thanks for coming with me, eh.
谢谢你跟我一起来
Eh, you're stubborn. It's genetic.
你真固执 这是遗传啊
You know, I'd like to say you're insane for doing this,
我很想说你这么做很疯狂
but I see what you mean about that girl.
你对那个女孩的意思
She's not my girlfriend.
她不是我女朋友
I just want to help her, you know.
我只是想帮她
She's, um-- she's seeing my brother.
她现在 在和我弟弟交往
At least I think they are.
至少我觉得他们在交往
You mean Norman.
你是说诺曼
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, he doesn't like me.
他不喜欢我
It's because of Norma.
是因为诺玛
He's never gonna get past that.
他肯定不会放下这件事的
Yeah, well, nobody gets past that.
谁也放不下这种事
You know, um, the barn's gonna be finished in a few weeks.
再过几周谷仓就能盖好了
You're leaving then?
你到时候就走吗
I don't think I can stay.
我不能留下来
I can't ask that of Norma.
不能这样强求诺玛
I already pushed things.
我做得太过分了
This is awfully deep for a pool.
作为建泳池的坑 这也太深了吧
How deep is it?
这有多深
23 feet.
七米
For a pool?
就一泳池吗
Maybe there's gonna be a diving tower.
说不定还会建个跳水台呢
No one puts in diving boards anymore.
没人会建跳板了
They're too much of a liability,
那玩意儿不安全
so maybe you can, like, make it shallower.
也许你可以把它填浅一点
Talk to Bob Paris.
跟鲍勃·帕里斯说去
I can't do anything about it.
这事我可无能为力
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, my car!
天呐 天呐 我的车
You got my car back!
你把我的车弄回来了
Alex!
亚历克斯
Alex. Thank you.
亚历克斯 谢谢你
What's with the hole? How much do I owe you?
那坑是怎么回事 我欠你多少钱
Ah, nothin'. I'll just--
没事的 我
I'll take the other car back for you.
我帮你把另一辆车退回去就好了
So what's up with the big pit?
那个大坑是怎么回事
Bob Paris is building a pool just like he said he would.
鲍勃·帕里斯在履行诺言 建泳池
You were there.
你当时也在场
It looks-- looks pretty deep.
看起来很深啊
Where-- Where are the plans?
规划图在哪儿
Um, I don't have them, but I have a call in to Bob.
我没有 我打给鲍勃了
The worker said that it's a pool and there are plans.
工人说这是个泳池 已经有规划图了
Okay.
好吧
Get me the pink slip on the Mustang?
把那辆野马的拥车证拿给我吧
Sure-- I cannot believe you did this for me.
好的 你竟然为我把车买♥♥回来了
That you realized how much this car meant to me.
你竟然知道这辆车对我的意义
Yeah, well, it's-- I'm a cop.
我是警♥察♥
I'm observant.
善于观察
That is so nice.
你真是太贴心了
Why did you do it?
你为什么要这么做
It's--I don't know, I just, uh...
我也不知道 我就是
couldn't stand the thought of you being sad about it,
不想你为了这辆车不开心
and I could do something
我又有能力
or fix it or whatever that means.
补救一下什么的
Okay, I'm gonna get the pink slip.
好了 我去给你拿拥车证
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sheriff Romero is here to see you.
罗梅洛警长想要见您
Kismet.
真巧
I was actually just going to call you-- we need to talk.
我刚准备打给你呢 咱们得谈谈
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表