剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Do you want to come in?
你要进来吗
Did you talk to Bob Paris?
你跟鲍勃·帕里斯谈过了吗
Yeah, and it--I--
是的 我...
I talked to Bob, but I don't want to come in,
我跟鲍勃谈了 不过我不想进去
and I want to ask you something, and--
我想问你一些事情...
and don't tell me a story, okay?
你别跟我编故事 好吗
Tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
I know what your impulse is gonna be, but d-don't do it.
我知道你下意识会怎么做 但求你忍♥住
Just this once. Just this once?
就这一次 就这一次吗
H-how did your husband die?
你丈夫是怎么死的
You know how he died.
你知道他是怎么死的
In an accident in the garage.
在车♥库♥里出了意外
A heavy shelf fell on him.
一个很重的架子砸在他身上
You have a last chance, Norma.
给你最后一次机会 诺玛
That is the truth.
那就是实话啊
Good-bye, Norma.
再见 诺玛
Alex...
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex!
亚历克斯
What's wrong, Norman?
怎么了 诺曼
Don't turn the light on.
别开灯
I have something to tell you,
我有话要和你说
but I'd rather tell you in the dark.
我想在黑暗中跟你说
What is it?
什么事
Are you afraid of me?
你害怕我吗
I'll never be afraid of you, Norman.
我永远都不会怕你的 诺曼
The thing that James Finnegan said to me.
詹姆斯·芬尼根跟我说的话
I can't get it out of my head.
一直在我脑中徘徊
It's so awful.
太可怕了
Mostly 'cause I'm afraid it's true,
大概是因为我害怕他说的是真的
and I need to tell someone,
我得向别人倾诉
and I trust you more than anyone,
而你是我最信任的人
but it might make you hate me.
但你可能会因此恨我
It might make you afraid of me
害怕我
because it's made me afraid of myself.
因为这让我自己都害怕自己
Tell me, Norman.
告诉我 诺曼
He thinks--
他认为...
He thinks that I'm attracted to you...
他认为 我被你吸引了...
sexually.
在性方面
I got so mad when he said it.
我当时气疯了
I wanted to kill him,
想把他杀了
but then the more I thought about it, I--
但后来我越想越觉得 我...
I mean, I love you so much, and I am so close to you.
我是如此爱你 我们又是如此亲近
I just think that sometimes--
我觉得有时候...
Norman, stop it right now.
诺曼 别说了
You are not attracted to me.
你不爱我
Don't look at me. Norman.
别看我 诺曼
Norman, listen to me.
诺曼 听我说
It is completely normal.
这其实很正常
You--you're-- you are developing sexually.
你正处于性萌动期
You're just confused.
你只是有点困惑
I-it--it's silly.
别傻了
Honey, we--we're--
宝贝 我们...
we're just people.
我们都是人
We--we're on some level like animals, instinctual.
还存有某些动物的本能
You're a man. I'm a woman,
你是男的 我是女的
so maybe you notice my breasts once in a while.
你可能偶尔会注意我的胸
Big deal. It's freaking normal.
这没什么大不了 这很正常
It doesn't mean you're weird
这不代表你很奇怪
or that there's anything wrong with you.
或者你心理有问题
It doesn't? No!
是吗 当然了
No.
别瞎想了
What makes us not animals is that we make choices.
我们和动物的区别在于 我们能做出选择
You can't help what you think, what your impulses are.
你无法控制自己的想法 冲动
We all have crazy ones. I do.
人人都有冲动的时候 我也有
It's--I guarantee you people dream about sleeping
这...我敢打包票很多人都做过
with their parents, their teachers, their dogs.
和他们的父母 老师甚至狗的春梦
It's just how we're wired.
人的本性就是如此
Sex is confusing, so you need to stare it in the face,
性本身就是令人疑惑的 你必须直面它
and you need to say, "That is stupid."
大声说"这也太傻了"
It is stupid!
这就是很傻啊
It's stupid.
真的
I should have never let that pseudo doctor talk to you.
我就不该让那个庸医跟你谈的
So much for therapy.
心理治疗到此为止
Listen to me.
听我说
I don't ever want you to second guess anything about me.
我希望你能永远信任我
We are solid. We love each other.
我们是母子 我们爱着对方
Oh, you are my whole world.
你就是我的整个世界
You are my whole world. You always have been.
你一直是我的整个世界 真的
Hug me, dammit!
拥抱我 蠢蛋
Come on, this is silly. Mother!
来吧 你别傻了 母亲
You gotta get this out of your head.
你一定会想通的
Don't ever let anyone's words come between us.
永远别让别人的话离间我们的关系
They're meaningless.
不要在意他们说什么
This is the only thing that's real.
我们之间的感情才是真的
You and me.
我和你才是真的
Emma, hey.
艾玛 你好
Hey, I was just dropping something off.
我来放点东西
You know Dylan's out of town, right?
你知道迪伦不在镇上吧
So you just thought you'd stop by and--
那你过来是要...
Did you make those?
这是你做的吗
I did, but there's no pot in them, so don't get excited.
是 但里面没大♥麻♥ 别激动
I just wanted to leave these for Dylan.
这些都是给迪伦的
He's had a tough couple of days recently.
最近他挺难过的
I--I had no idea.
我...我都不知道
Hey, I know it's been a while,
我知道都过了很久了
but I was meaning to hit you up.
我想去找你
I just wasn't sure if you'd be into it or, you know. I--
我不知道你是怎么想的 我...
Gunner, it was fun hanging out with you last summer,
加纳 夏天那会儿和你玩得很开心
but I'm having a hard time, health-wise, right now,
但我现在身体状况非常差
and I just really need to focus on that.
我得先把身体养好了
You know the last thing on my mind these days is--
最近这些日子 我是真的没心思
is anything romantic.
谈恋爱
I'm sorry, Emma. I mean, let me know
真抱歉 艾玛 需要帮忙的话
if there's anything I can do.
随时找我
Thank you, Gunner.
谢谢你 加纳
You're sweet.
你真好
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
You sure it's the right place?
你确定我们找对地方了吗
It's the only phone booth on this stretch of road.
这条路上只有这一个电♥话♥亭
You done stuff like this before?
你以前做过这种买♥♥卖♥♥吗
Some.
做过一些
Why do you have a warrant?
为什么警方要逮捕你
You don't have to tell me. I-I figured you didn't want to.
算了 你不想说就别说了 我懂
Look, there was a shipment.
当时要送批货
You know, a truck. Easy money,
开卡车送 来钱快
But the driver, he was, uh, jumpy.
但那个司机... 胆小怕事
He didn't know how to stay calm, so he freaked.
他总是战战兢兢的 最后崩溃了
You know, when things go wrong fast,
眼看马上就要坏事
you got to react.
我得迅速应对
You killed him?
你杀了他吗
No, but...
没 但...
he got beat up really bad.
他被打得很惨
Hello?
喂
Yeah?
喂
Where's Chick?
奇克呢
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Why isn't Chick with you?
奇克为什么没一起来
He couldn't make it, and he sent us.
他有事耽搁了 就派我们来了
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表