剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
My ex-wife always used to say,
我前妻以前一直说
"First days are the worst days."
"第一天永远是最糟糕的"
Look, I-I'm sorry if I embarrassed you.
我很抱歉 我让你难堪了
You didn't deserve that.
我不该这样对你
That's kind of you.
没关系
Thank you.
谢谢你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I am.
我很好
It's no big deal,
虽然没什么
but thank you for apologizing.
但还是谢谢你的道歉
That's actually very nice of you.
我很感动
UH, look, if you've been under a lot of stress,
如果你觉得压力很大
maybe I could help.
可以来找我
Uh...I'd--
我...
I don't think you could help me.
我觉得你帮不了我
Now that is what everybody says
大家在尝试心理治疗前
before they've tried therapy.
都是这么说的
You're kind of pushy.
你还挺坚持的
Guilty.
的确
So, I-I--I've got this theory called
我有这么个理论
"The Secret Club of the Damaged."
"受伤心灵易扎堆"
It's, um,
说的是
people who have had crappy upbringings
童年有阴影的人
who can sense it in other people.
像是能互相感应
It's like an aura around them
他们身上带有一种气息
that we can sense immediately.
让人一眼就能看出来
I-I-I don't know you from Adam,
我不太了解你
but I see a kindness
但就我观察
and a sensitivity in your face,
你心地善良 内心敏感
and also hurt.
并且受过伤害
I don't know if you've never tried therapy before,
我不知道你有没有尝试过心理治疗
or if you've had a ton of it,
也许你试过千万次了
but if it's the former,
但如果你从未尝试过
and if you've ever thought about just sitting down
如果你也想坐下来
and talking to somebody about all the stuff
找个人聊聊自己这辈子
you've been carrying around with you your whole life,
背负的所有事
maybe you'd want to give me a call.
给我打电♥话♥
We got a real name. Munsey Davis, 22.
我们查到她的真名了 芒茜·戴维斯 22岁
Born in Omaha. Living in L.A.
出生于奥马哈 现居住在洛杉矶
She flew into Portland four days ago.
四天前搭飞机到波特兰
Travel records show she's been commuting
出行记录显示在过去的十一个月中
into White Pine Bay one weekend a month
她每个月都会有一个周末
for the past 11 months.
来到白松湾
We found her profile on a high-end escort service.
她是个高端应♥召♥女
How highend? Ten thousand a weekend.
有多高端 一个周末一万块
Well, that cuts down the list.
这样就缩小了范围
Sheriff Romero? Yeah?
罗梅洛警长 什么事
I just flashed my credentials and your gal up front let me in.
我只挥了下证件 前台的人就放我进来了
You might want to tighten up on security.
安保有待加强啊
I'm Marcus Young.
我是马库斯·杨
Running for Sheriff. That's right.
竞选警长的那位 没错
I thought it'd be nice for us to meet.
我觉得咱俩还是先见一面比较好
Why would that be nice?
为什么好
So we could talk.
这样我们就能聊聊了
Give us a minute.
你先出去吧
I love this town.
我喜欢这个镇子
Yeah? You moved here from where?
是吗 你是从哪儿搬过来的
I was a lawman for 11 years in Stokely, Missouri,
我在密苏里州南部的斯托克利市
southern part of the state-- last four years as sheriff.
做了十一年治安官 后四年担任警长
But I'm not new to White Pine Bay.
但我也不是第一次来白松湾了
I've been up here fishing a bunch of times over the years.
过去几年 我来这儿钓过好几次鱼
My daddy's got lot of friends here.
我爸在这儿有很多朋友
So your daddy's friends thought it might be a good idea
所以你♥爸♥的朋友觉得
for you to come up here and run for election.
让你来这儿竞选挺好的
I understand this isn't fun for you.
我知道你肯定不好过
Being a sheriff?
做一名警长
It's like being a football coach.
这就好比做橄榄球教练
You play out your string for as long as you can.
你要拼尽全力赢下去
But eventually you're gonna have some losing seasons,
但终究还是会有输的一天
and then it's time to move on.
这时候你就得向前看了
Well, there's only one problem here, Marcus.
马库斯 关键问题是
I'm not moving on.
我还不想向前看
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都不会去
And you're not going to be the next sheriff.
你不会成为下一任警长的
Well, I hope you catch some fish,
希望你能钓到鱼
and I hope you haven't sold your house in Missouri.
但愿你还没把在密苏里的房♥子给卖♥♥了
Condo.
是高级公♥寓♥
Pardon me? It's a condo.
什么 我住的是高级公♥寓♥
I rented it out to my cousin, Carl.
我把它租给了我表亲卡尔
Well, I--uh--I've got some work to do now, Marcus.
马库斯 我还有公事要处理
Um...I'm glad you could see the office,
很高兴你能来看看这间办公室
but--uh--this is the last time you're ever gonna be in here.
但这也是你最后一次进来这里了
Why don't you show yourself out.
我就不送你了
Fair enough.
行吧
Thanks for letting me swing by.
谢谢你让我过来
It was, ah, good to meet you.
很高兴见到你
The homicides -- they're always tough.
凶杀案 总是很棘手
If I can be of any assistance, just holler.
如果有任何可以效劳的 尽管找我
**All came out to Montreux*
*纷至沓来 到蒙特勒
**On the Lake Geneva shoreline*
*就在那日内瓦湖畔
What the hell is this?
这是什么情况
I told you I didn't want you buying me any lumber.
我都说了 你别给我买♥♥木材
I didn't buy any lumber.
我没买♥♥木材
Then where did that come from?
那这些东西哪儿来的
I got no idea, man.
我不知道
I just went down to the river to catch some fish,
我刚去河边钓了会儿鱼
and when I got back...Presto Change-O
结果我一回来 见证奇迹啦
it was there.
木材就在那了
Don't give me that shit. Maybe Gunner bought it!
少给我来这套 可能是加纳买♥♥的
Gunner doesn't have a pot to piss in.
加纳穷得叮当响
Yeah.
是啊
He's a good kid, but he smokes too much weed.
这孩子人不错 就是抽太多大♥麻♥了
We probably shouldn't let him use the power tools.
也许我们不该让他碰电动工具
Look, this is my farm.
这是我的农场
I would've figured out some way to get the money for the lumber.
我会想到办法筹钱买♥♥木材的
I know you would have. That has nothing to do with it.
我知道 这是两码事
I just wanted to give you something.
我只想送你点东西
Just let it be.
你就接受吧
Please.
拜托
Have a seat, bud.
坐下吧 伙计
Want a beer?
喝啤酒吗
Okay, do you want to talk about it?
你想要聊聊吗
Talk about what?
聊什么
I've known you for a while.
我认识你有一段时间了
I can tell when you're upset.
我看得出你不高兴
But if you don't want to talk about it, then I understand.
但如果你不想说 我也能理解
I don't think my mother trusts me.
我觉得母亲不信任我
Why do you feel that?
为什么这么说
She's just always second guessing me.
她总是怀疑我
You know, she made me manager,
她让我当旅馆经理
but she wants to micro-manage everything.
结果她还是事事都要插手
I ordered some new comforters for the rooms
我给客房♥新订了几套被子
and she told me I was being extravagant.
她说这太浪费了
What happened? Did you have a fight?
怎么回事 你俩吵架了吗
No, it's-- no, it's not just that.
没 不是吵架那么简单
I can't put my finger on it.
我也说不清
It's just different lately. That's all.
反正就是不一样了
I just feel outside of her,
我看不透她了
like she's annoyed at me all the time,
感觉我什么也做不好
like I can't do anything right.
她总在生我的气
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表