剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
You'd run the motel.
你来管理旅馆
What do you think?
你怎么想
All right, mother, I'll be motel manager.
好的 母亲 我来当旅馆经理
I'm gonna go to sleep now...
我要睡了...
Okay.
好的
But I think you should go to your bed.
不过我觉得你应该回你的床上
I should?
是吗
I-I can.
我可以
I do it all the time, but...
我一直都那样 不过...
Well, it's just that Dylan said something to me
就是迪伦跟我说
that it's not good for you to be sleeping
你要是还跟我一起睡
in my bed or on my bed, like, sleeping in here.
对你不太好
What's Dylan got to do with us?
迪伦怎么想关我们什么事
Well, he's a man, and I'm just your mother.
他毕竟是个男人
I don't always know what's good for you
他知道怎么样对男孩子比较好
in a manly kind of a way.
我这个当妈的有时候分不清
I mean, you are 18 years old.
而且你的确也成人了
So you don't want me sleeping in here anymore?
你不想让我再跟你睡了吗
No, it's not that I don't want it...
不 不是我不想...
No, no, you just don't think it's good for me.
只是你认为对我不好
Maybe not..
差不多吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好
Goodnight then, mother.
晚安 妈妈
I love you, Norman.
我爱你 诺曼
I know.
我知道
Sh--Damn it..
妈的...
I thought you left..
还以为你早走了
Yeah, well, where was I supposed to go
大半夜的
in the middle of the night?
我能走哪儿去
I drove a couple miles down the road and bedded down.
我开了几英里 就小睡了一会
And now it's day, and you're still here.
现在天都亮了 你还没走啊
Yeah, well, this morning, old Millie
今早起来 我这老爷车
wasn't feeling too good.
又出问题了
She started but overheated after a couple of miles.
能打着火 但没跑多久发动机就烧了
Hey, you got a spare radiator hose?
你有备用的散热软管吗
On me?
你问我
On my person? No.
我能有吗 当然没
Yeah, well, don't worry about it..
算了 当我没问
I'm sure you got stuff to do.
你肯定还有事要忙
Nothing more important than making sure you get out of town.
我现在最重要的任务就是看着你出城
How far a walk is it to the nearest auto parts store?
最近的汽配店得走多远
It's a ways.
挺远的
Can I get a ride?
你能送我一程吗
All right..
好吧
Thanks, man.
谢了 哥们
Did you know I owned Millie, my van, three different times?
你知道吗 我的老爷车三次失而复得
The last time I thought I sold it for good,
上次卖♥♥掉后还以为再也不会见到它了
but when I got back from Costa Rica,
结果我从哥斯达黎加回来发现
my buddy, Tom...
我伙计汤姆...
I don't want to make small talk.
我没心情跟你闲聊
Look, you don't have to be so angry.
你没必要这么生气啊
What were you expecting?
那你想让我怎样
I don't know what I was expecting.
我也不知道
It's just--
我来这儿...
It was a bad idea coming here.
真是来错了
I'm full of them.
大错特错
Now that my mother's gone, I don't have any more family.
现在我母亲去世了 我家人都不在了
That's a strange feeling.
心里感觉怪怪的
Look, before I leave, I just--
在我走前 我只...
I had one thing I wanted to say.
我只想说一句话
What's that?
说什么
I know I'm your dad.
我知道我是你父亲
I thought so much about it since I was here.
来这儿以后我想了很多
That's why Norma ran away from home
诺玛怀上你以后不得不离家出走
and married that kid from high school.
嫁给了高中那小子
I now know that's what must've happened.
我现在才想明白
I don't care. Look, do you know my mother?
我不在乎 你知道我妈什么样吗
She was crazy.
她是个疯子
I mean, she was literally crazy.
实实在在的疯子
And my dad, our dad,
还有我爸
he was the most violent man I've ever known.
他就是个暴♥力♥狂
There was no place safe for us, for me and Norma,
我和诺玛无处可躲
except with each other.
只有互相扶持
I'm taking you back to your van.
我送你回你车那儿
Sheriff.
警长
Off duty, huh?
下班了吗
What can I do for you?
两位有什么事吗
We both just lost our jobs.
我们刚丢了生计
Yeah, what with the DEA coming over here
缉毒局来这晃了一圈
and burning up all the fields.
把大♥麻♥田全烧了
Yeah, well, at least you're not in jail.
起码你还没进监狱
That supposed to be funny?
这很好笑吗
My understanding was that you were supposed
就我所知 本该由你
to be protecting us.
罩着我们
And this town.
还有这个镇子
All right, let me get this straight.
让我来理一下
So you both worked in the drug business,
你俩都是贩毒的
and now you're shocked that the DEA showed up?
你们还对缉毒局的到来很震惊吗
This town's been growing weed for nearly 40 years.
这镇子都种了四十年的大♥麻♥了
You screwed up.
你搞砸了
You screwed it up for everybody.
你把所有人的饭碗都砸了
I hope they run your ass out of town.
真希望他们把你赶出这镇子
I wish you weren't a cop.
你要不是警♥察♥就好了
If I wasn't a cop, what?
什么就好了
I'd kick your ass, you piece of--
看我不弄死你 你个...
Hey, Emma. You're not busy, are you?
艾玛 你现在有空吧
I have something I need to tell you.
我有事要告诉你
Everything okay, Norman?
你还好吗 诺曼
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
没事 我挺好
I just-- You should know
我就想跟你说...
I'm not coming back to school this year.
今年我不回学校上课了
Mother's letting me homeschool.
母亲让我在家学习
She needs help around the motel.
她需要人帮她打理旅馆
I've been made manager.
我当上了经理
Actually, there's something I need to tell you too.
事实上我也有件事要告诉你
I got some bad news at the doctor.
医生告诉了我一些坏消息
Are you okay?
你没事吧
My lung capacity has diminished, like, a lot,
我的肺活量下降得很厉害
and that's not the reason why I'm telling you, I just--
我告诉你不是因为这个 我只是
I hate to hear that you won't be at school anymore.
我只是不想你离开学校
I'm sorry, Emma.
我很抱歉 艾玛
I wish I could leave school.
我要是也能退学就好了
Well, why can't you?
那你就退吧
We could study together here.
我们可以一起在这里学习
Would that be weird if I homeschooled too?
我也在家学习的话会不会很奇怪
I don't want you to think I'm, like, copying you or anything.
我不想让你觉得我是在跟风
No, I'd like it.
我希望你跟我一起
You were the only reason I liked school anyway.
我以前会去学校也是因为你在
This is so great.
那太好了
I mean, if these are my best years,
趁这几年我的身体还好
I want to spend them with you
我想和你在一起
and your mom and Dylan.
还有你妈妈和迪伦
I think we should date.
我觉得我们应该约会
What?
什么
Will you go out with me, Emma?
你愿意和我约会吗 艾玛
Are you saying this because you think I'm dying?
你是觉得我快要死了才这么说的吗
It's not imminent. No, that's not why.
我不会马上就死的 不是因为这个
It's just time.
因为是时候这么做了
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表