剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Bates Motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
Get out of the car. It's me.
给我下车 是我
How do you expect me
现在这种情况
to have a relationship with you under the circumstances?
我怎么跟你搞好关系
Norma never has to know I'm here.
诺玛不用知道我来了
You're my son.
你是我亲儿子
Are you okay?
你没事吧
My lung capacity has diminished, like, a lot.
我的肺活量下降得很厉害
I don't think you need to go to school.
我觉得你不用回学校了
You'd be okay with that?
你真这么觉得吗
I don't think school's been good for you.
我觉得学校不适合你
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Annika Johnson.
安妮卡·约翰逊
I'm looking for a room for a couple of nights.
我在找房♥间 想住几晚
Do you have anything available?
你们还有空房♥吗
So why are you visiting us?
你为什么来这里
Um, I work at parties.
我在派对上工作
You seem like a nice girl.
你看着像个好女孩
I am.
我就是
Why do you do this kind of work?
为什么要做这种工作
Once you start touching somebody's body,
当你开始触碰一个人的身体时
the rest of it just kind of melts away.
其他的一切都会烟消云散
It's just sex.
这就是性
Sex is sex. We all need it.
无可辩驳 人离不开性
Turn down that road up ahead.
前面那个路口转弯
Hello? It's Norma Bates.
你好 我是诺玛·贝茨
I have some fresh towels here for you,
我给你拿了新毛巾
and I want to check your bathroom window shade
顺便检查下你浴室的百叶窗
to make sure it's working.
好不好使
Hello?
有人吗
This is covering both nights.
这是两晚的账单
I thought the Wi-Fi was free.
无线网不是免费的吗
It is.
是啊
Well, why is it listed on the bill?
那怎么会列在账单上
To show that you received it, but you see there's no charge.
表示你享受了这项服务 但没有收费
Have you seen the girl in number four today?
你今天看到四号♥房♥的那个女孩了吗
She isn't in her room.
她不在房♥间里
I saw her car here.
我看见她的车在这里
Maybe she got up early and went hiking.
可能起早去登山了吧
She doesn't strike me as a hiker.
她看着也不像登山客
Just sign there if it's all okay.
在这里签字就行了
Just a signature right there.
在这里签
Thank you sir.
谢谢你 先生
Norman?
诺曼
I'm here, mother.
我在这儿 母亲
What is that?
这是什么
She's a baby goat.
是只小羊羔
I got her from the artisan Cheese Farm in the village.
我从村庄的奶酪农场带回来的
She's gonna be so beautiful when I'm done.
等我完工她就会很漂亮了
She was in their trash.
她被扔在垃圾桶里
I cleaned her and froze her.
我给她清理干净 然后冷冻
Please don't tell me you put that in our freezer.
不是在我们冰箱冷冻的吧
Well, they have to be frozen to remove the skin properly.
没办法 得冷冻才好剥皮
Well, then I need a large freezer for down here.
除非你愿意给我再买♥♥个冰柜放下面
Fine.
好吧
Did you see the girl in room four today?
你今天看到四号♥房♥的那个女孩了吗
No.
没有
Why?
干嘛
Um, it's just, um,
只是
her bed hasn't been slept in.
她的床好像没人睡过
I went down there to make sure that
我去她房♥间
her window shade was working,
想检查下她的百叶窗
and clearly she hasn't slept in her bed.
但很明显她都没睡过她的床
Her car's still there, so I--Just seems odd.
她的车还在外面 我就觉得很奇怪
Did you see her at all last night?
你昨晚见过她吗
No. No, I didn't.
没 没有
Okay.
好吧
Well, um...
那你就
finish up with your goat,
继续折腾你的羊吧
and, come on, get back down to your job.
弄完以后 就回去工作
And you have to stay on top of your school work.
你的功课可不能落下了
Don't--Don't make me feel sorry that I let you home school.
别让我后悔让你在家自学
Okay.
好
Okay?
懂吗
Okay, mother.
我知道 母亲
I wouldn't worry about it.
你还是别担心了
About what?
担心什么
The girl in room four.
四号♥房♥那个女孩儿
I'm sure she's fine.
她肯定没事
Yeah.
好吧
We're gonna have to trench this whole perimeter
我们要在这儿挖个沟
and lay down rebar.
然后放钢筋
Hey, morning.
早啊
Good morning.
早上好
Hey, boy, hey.
伙计
Whose dog is this?
这是谁的狗
Oh, that's mine. He's Rex.
我的 他叫雷克斯
He's a great guard dog.
是条很棒的看门狗
Hey, I was thinking,
我在想
maybe we could rig up a pump to the lake,
我们可以装个水泵从湖里抽水
you know, for irrigation,
用于灌溉
you know, given we don't get caught.
只要注意别被抓就好了
What do you think? You ever hook up anything like that?
你同意不 你以前装过水泵吗
Yeah, I've hooked up every kind of shit -- imaginable.
哥的技能多了去了 绝对超乎你的想象
Damn, I'm glad he's here.
他来了可真好
Might actually get this thing going now.
这事也许还真能成
All right, I'll go get the equipment.
好 我去拿设备
I'll start measuring this shit out.
开始测量
Come on, buddy.
来吧 哥们儿
Hey, thanks for letting me stay.
谢谢你让我住下来
Has that girl come back yet?
那个女孩回来了吗
I actually haven't seen her all day.
我一整天都没见她啊
Why do you have groceries?
你怎么抱着一堆东西
Oh, I was on my way up to the house.
我买♥♥了东西正要回家呢
I-I've just been so worried about her.
我就是很担心她
I don't even know why.
莫名的担心
When is the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见她是什么时候
Last night.
昨晚
She was going somewhere in town.
她要去城里
Norman drove with her to show her where it was.
诺曼陪她去的 因为她不知道地方
Norman went with her last night?
诺曼昨晚和她一起去了吗
Well, yeah, he was just riding along.
是 他俩一起去的
He had to go pick up a new thermostat in town.
他刚好要去城里取新恒温器
Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.
我真是多嘴了
I really don't think it was a big deal that he went with her.
我觉得他俩一起去也没啥
I think he was just trying to help.
他就是想帮忙而已
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
I just remembered I got to put these groceries away.
我得回去把这些东西放起来了
I-I bought ice cream.
里面有冰淇淋
It's gonna melt.
不收拾就要化了
Norman?
诺曼
Norman!
诺曼
What?
怎么了
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么骗我
Why didn't you tell me that you drove with that woman
你为什么不告诉我你昨晚和那个女人
into town last night?
一起进城了
She asked me to drive her car back.
因为她想让我帮忙把车开回来
I know you don't like me driving without a license.
我知道你不喜欢我无照驾驶
Norman, do not screw with me.
诺曼 别糊弄我
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表