剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Bates Motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
Use it for you and your son.
对你和你的儿子很重要
When Annika died, she gave me something.
安妮卡死的时候 把这个给了我
What's on it?
里面有什么
I don't know. It's locked.
我不知道 有密♥码♥
Some guy was just searching the office.
刚才有人在办公室里找东西
He said that we had something that wasn't ours.
他说我们拿了不属于我们的东西
What?
什么
I'll hide it at the farm, then we can figure out
我把它藏在农场 然后我们可以一起
what to do together, but it can't stay here.
搞清楚要怎么做 但它不能放在家里
Tell me to leave! Caleb!
叫我走啊 凯勒
Is it really like she said it was?
事情真的是她所说的那样吗
Yeah, I just want to tell her I'm sorry.
我只想告诉她我很抱歉
What the hell's going on here, Dylan?
迪伦 这是怎么回事
Does Mom know he's here?
妈妈知道他在这儿吗
Look, we don't want any trouble.
淡定 我们不想惹麻烦
Norman!
诺曼
You can't tell her, you understand me?
你不能告诉她 懂吗
He raped her!
他强♥奸♥了她
Everything I've built with Mom--
我和妈妈的感情
it'll all be destroyed.
会毁于一旦
You betrayed Mother.
你背叛了母亲
And she needs to know.
她理应知道真♥相♥
Norman, please!
诺曼 求你了
Yeah, you better move your truck, honey.
移一下你的车子吧
You okay to drive?
你能开车吗
Yeah, I'm fine, thanks.
没事 谢谢关心
Oh, God.
天呐
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么
Come on, jackass.
过啊 混♥蛋♥
What is your problem?
有病啊
Go around already.
赶紧超过去啊
So pass already!
超车啊
Great.
好极了
This is just great.
真是好极了
You okay?
你没事吧
Are you crazy?
你疯了吧
You drove me off the road. I could've been killed.
你害我冲出马路了 我可能会死的
You're lucky you're not dead, Norma Bates.
你没死算你走运 诺玛·贝茨
I'm calling 911.
我要报♥警♥了
Sure, you could.
报吧
But do you know who would be better for you to call?
不过你知道更应该打给谁吗
Bob Paris.
鲍勃·帕里斯
He'd like to speak with you.
他想跟你谈谈
You have something that belongs to him.
你手上有他的东西
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Seriously.
别闹了
Do you think we're idiots?
当我们傻吗
I don't know who you are.
我不认识你
I'm calling Sheriff Romero.
我要打给罗梅洛警长
He can't save you.
他救不了你
Can't even save himself.
他连自己都救不了
Do yourself a favor, call Mr. Paris.
为了你自己着想 打给帕里斯先生
You can reach him at the Arcanum Club.
你可以在奥秘俱乐部找到他
And do it soon.
赶紧去
What brings you out here, sheriff?
你怎么来了 警长
I'm not clamming, Stanley.
我不是来捞蛤的 斯坦利
The girl they found in the reeds over there?
是为了他们在那边的芦苇荡里发现的姑娘吗
Well, you know the tides.
你对潮汐很了解
Where do you think she might have been thrown in
你觉得她在哪里被人弃尸
to end up here?
会漂来这里呢
Well, this time of year,
这个时节的话
could be anywhere within a mile or so.
方圆一英里左右的地方都有可能
Current would've carried her down here.
她会顺流而下漂来这里
Oh, not a lot to go on.
范围真是缩小了不少呢
You didn't see anything unusual, did you?
你没看到什么不寻常的事吧
Okay.
好吧
Good talking to you, Stanley.
跟你谈话很有帮助 斯坦利
You know, a funny thing...
有件有意思的事
About five days ago
大约五天前
I came across a Dufont kid down here in the channel.
我在这里的河道遇到了一个杜方特家的孩子
He was rowing a skiff.
他在划小艇
Said he was bird watching.
说是在观鸟
He didn't have a camera...
没带相机
or binoculars.
也没带望远镜
And it was raining.
那时还在下雨
And I didn't think much about it until the next day
我一直都没想太多 直到第二天
when I read in the paper about the girl.
我在报纸上看到了那姑娘的死讯
You're talking about Clay Dufont, right?
你说的是克莱·杜方特吧
Yeah.
对
Why didn't you say anything to anyone about this?
你为什么没跟别人说这事
Nobody asked.
没人问啊
Thanks, Stanley.
谢了 斯坦利
Your mom asked me to stay with you.
你妈让我陪着你
Was she upset?
她心情不好吗
Yeah, I think so, but...
好像是吧 不过
Don't worry about anything.
什么都别担心
You want some breakfast?
要吃早餐吗
Something terrible has happened.
发生了很糟糕的事
I found out that Norma's brother
我发现诺玛的哥哥
has been staying up at Dylan's farm.
一直住在迪伦的农场里
I had to tell Mother.
我得告诉母亲
Did you have to?
一定要说吗
He raped her.
他强♥奸♥了她
He's dangerous.
是个危险人物
I don't understand how Dylan
真不知道迪伦怎么会
could have anything to do with him.
跟他扯上关系的
Because it's his father.
因为那是他父亲
And we all whitewash our parents' sins,
我们都会粉饰自己父母的罪孽
because on some, some level...
因为从某种程度来说...
because we need to.
我们需要这么做
Mother?
母亲
No, it's me.
不 是我
I'm so sorry, Dylan.
我很抱歉 迪伦
I had to tell her.
我告诉她了
I had to.
我必须这么做
Hi, is this Dylan Massett?
你好 是迪伦·马塞特吗
Yeah.
是
I'm calling from St. Sebastian Hospital.
我这里是圣塞巴斯蒂安医院
We have your mother, Norma Bates, here in the ER.
你母亲诺玛·贝茨在我院的急诊室里
She was in an accident.
她出了点意外
I'm looking for my mom, Norma Bates.
我找我妈 诺玛·贝茨
Dylan, I'm here.
迪伦 我在这里
We have to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
I have to tell you something.
我有事要跟你说
Norma...
诺玛
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
About what?
为什么
Ab--about everything.
为 为所有事
Well, it's not like you're the one who ran me off the road.
故意害我冲出马路的人又不是你
Wait, wait-- someone ran you off the road?
慢着 有人故意害你冲出马路
Yes, and threatened me.
对 还威胁我了
Some guy who told me to contact some other guy
一个人叫我去联♥系♥另一个人
because I had something of his.
因为我手上有他的东西
What's wrong with these criminals
这些罪犯有病啊
that they can't just hang on to their own sh--?
就不能自己管好自己的烂事吗
Like it's my fault!
搞得像我的错一样
Who did he tell you to contact?
他让你联♥系♥谁
Bob Paris.
鲍勃·帕里斯
I've heard Romero say his name too.
我听罗梅洛也说过这个名字
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表