剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
到马里布需要多长时间啊
How long does it take to get to Malibu?
我可不想迟到
I don't want to be late.
首先 在加利福尼亚
First of all, there's no such thing
没有迟到这一说法
as being late in California.
其次 你现在还在浴缸里
Second, you're still in the tub.
不用担心 我马上就能准备好
Don't worry. I can be ready in a snap.
真不明白为什么会有人住在马里布
I don't know why anyone lives in Malibu.
它与世隔绝
It's so far away from everything,
还没有停车的地方
and there's no place to park.
今天晚上对我来说非常重要
This is a big night for me.
洛丽·梅尔茨纳是好莱坞
Lori Meltzner is one of
最有权力的经纪人之一
the most powerful agents in Hollywood.
受邀参加这个派对可是一件大事
Getting invited to this party is a very big deal.
我最不需要的就是
The last thing I need is you ruining my chances
你通过给我输送负能量的方式
of talking to her
毁了我和她说话的机会
by bringing all this negative energy.
不用担心 我相信人们
Don't worry. I'm sure people
肯定会非常关注你
will be paying so much attention
美妙的性格
to your amazing personality
和坚挺的双峰 他们甚至都不会注意到我
and your perky tits, they won't even notice me.
好了 不要说了
All right, that's enough.
你俩还比不上我的女儿们
You two are worse than my girls.
凯思琳 如果你一直随身携带的
Kathleen, if you have anything that will calm you down
那一大堆药里面
in that armada of pills you're always
有能让你镇定的东西
carrying around with you,
我建议你吃一片
I suggest you take it.
戴安娜 你一点都不无聊
And Diana, you're not dull,
但是那件先烈行程非常无聊 所以不要提
but this martyr routine is, so drop it.
我很多年都没有单独出来玩儿了
I haven't been out by myself in years,
并且我勉强凑够了钱雇了一个保姆
and I barely scraped together enough money for a babysitter,
所以我准备好了要好好享受
so I am ready to have a good time.
凯思琳 从浴缸里出来 你太烦人了
Kathleen, get out of the tub. You're pruning.
所有人举起你们的双手
? Everybody put your hands up ?
举起双手 举起双手
? Get your hands up, get your hands up ?
举起双手
? Get your hands up ?
举起双手 举起双手
? Get your hands up get your hands up ?
我都不知道这世界上
I did not know there were this many
有这么多好看的人呢
beautiful people in the world.
凯思琳
Kathleen.
你看起来真美
You look lovely.
谢谢你
Thank you.
格雷格在哪儿呢
But where's Greg?
他来不了 他在纽约呢
He couldn't make it. He's in New York.
好吧 劳驾代我向他问好
Well, give him my best, if you would.
- 好的 - 很高兴见到你
- I will. - Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
他是罗伯特·雷德福的经纪人
Robert Redford's publicist.
这个派对的乐趣提升了百分之六十
This party just got 60% more interesting.
我给你说了它很重要
I told you this was a big deal.
如果我能好好表现
If I play my cards right
给洛丽留下一个好的印象的话
and make a good impression with Lori,
那我和格雷格就能从给风火轮汽车拍摄广♥告♥
then Greg and I go from casting Hot Wheels commercials
变成参演斯皮尔伯格电影了
to casting Spielberg movies.
她在那里
There she is.
你不过去和她聊聊吗
Aren't you going to go and talk to her?
你显然不了解她的名声
You obviously don't know her reputation.
她很棒 我不能就这么走过去找她
She's a killer. I can't just walk up to her.
不 我要寻找
No, I'll have to find
行动的最佳时机
the right moment to make my move.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你看起来好眼熟
You look familiar.
我们是不是上次在洛丽的派对上见过
Did we meet at Lori's last party?
我不记得了 有吗
I--I don't remember. Did we?
我觉得我们见过 我叫特里
I think so. I'm Terry.
我叫戴安娜
I'm Diana.
对了 就是戴安娜
Ah, right. Diana.
我那天晚上喝了很多酒
You know, I had a couple drinks that night,
所以记不太清楚了
so I couldn't remember exactly,
但是我记得你名字里面有戴字
but I knew it was a D.
你想去喝一杯吗
Would you like to grab a drink?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
和一个刚认识的帅哥喝酒
Having a drink with a hot guy I just met.
为什么呢 因为我很有趣
Why? Because I'm fun.
你是演员吗
So are you an actor?
我是律师 瑞安·奥尼尔的代表律师
A lawyer. I rep Ryan O'Neal.
是他介绍我来这些派对的
He's the one who gets me into these parties.
- 两杯伏特加鸡尾酒 - 好的
- Two vodka gimlets. - You got it.
那很棒啊
That's glamorous.
是的 瑞安在伦敦拍摄《巴里·林登》的时候
Yeah, it can be. I've visited Ryan in London
我去见过他几次
a few times while he was filming "Barry Lyndon."
你了解伦敦吗
Do you know London at all?
哦 我不经常旅游
Oh, I don't get to travel very much.
我的工作很繁忙
My job keeps me pretty busy.
你是什么工作来着
Remind me again what you do.
我们没必要谈论这个
We don't have to talk about it.
没事 给我说说嘛
Ah, come on. Tell me.
我想知道
I want to know.
我在菲格罗亚银行上班
I work for Figueroa Bank.
我是一个初级贷款员
I'm a junior loan officer.
- 很无聊 对吧 - 没有啊
- Pretty boring, right? - Not really.
不 金融是商业中很重要的一部分
No, financing's a big part of the business.
要不是有银行的话
If it wasn't for the banks,
电影公♥司♥是没法制♥作♥电影的
studios wouldn't be able to make movies.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
我叫泰德
Ted.
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
不认识 这是我女朋友 卡桑德拉
No. Oh, this is my girlfriend, Cassandra.
我叫邦妮
Bonnie.
抽大♥麻♥吗
Grass?
这是超醇的
It's super mellow.
好啊
Sure. Why not?
你一个人吗
You here alone?
- 是的 - 太好了
- Yes. - That's cool.
你群♥交♥吗
You swing?
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
你群♥交♥吗
Do you swing?
我和泰德要上楼
Ted and I were going to go upstairs
到一间客房♥里去
to one of the guest bedrooms.
你想加入我们吗
Do you want to join us?
洛丽完全不介意这种事
Lori's totally cool about it.
简直飘飘然
Super mellow.
坎迪 你在这儿啊
Candy, there you are.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我在到处找你
I was looking all over for you.
不好意思 失陪一下
Please, excuse me.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
刚有一对来自《黑影家族》
I was just propositioned
的情侣向我发出邀请
by a couple from "Dark Shadows."
邦妮 邦妮 邦妮
Bonnie. Bonnie. Bonnie.
咋了
What?
我听说了你和史蒂夫的事
I heard about you and Steve.
哦 你听说了啊
Oh, you did?
你来这里真是太勇敢了
You are so brave to come here.
来参加派对吗
To a party?
是的 在这里大家都能见到你
Yes, where everyone can see you.
我是永远做不到的 我会感觉非常丢人
I could never do that. I would be too ashamed,
但是你太坚强了
but you were so strong.
哦 坎迪
Oh, Candy.
我能和你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表