剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
我觉得这画很丑
I think this looks like shit.
我只是画出了我的感觉 兄弟
I just paint what I feel, man.
我描绘了杰西卡的天真和好奇
I painted Jessica's innocence and her wonder.
因为这才是她的美丽之处 对吧
Because that's what's beautiful about her, all right?
其他的都不重要
The rest isn't important.
这只是为了掩盖你
That's just a big bunch of bullshit
缺乏天赋这一事实的一大堆废话
covering up an even bigger lack of talent.
我不会让你来画我 安格斯 恕我直言
I won't be asking you to paint me, Angus. No offense.
没事
That's cool.
我估计会画很多你不会喜欢的东西
I'd probably paint a lot of things you wouldn't like.
比如
Like what?
我会画出来你慢慢融化进背景的样子 史蒂夫
I'd paint you melting into the background, Steve.
渐渐消失的人
The fading man.
我会把你画成一个鬼魂
I'd make you a ghost.
你要接替我的位置了 是吧
You're gonna take my place, are you?
我不知道 但总有人会
I don't know, but somebody will.
我给你打了几个小时电♥话♥了
I've been calling you for hours.
你去哪了 我很担心
Where have you been? I was worried.
我看见你和艾伦了
I saw you with Alan.
艾伦 你说啥呢
Alan? What are you talking about?
妈的 格雷格
Damn it, Greg.
不要这样 不要撒谎
Don't do that. Don't lie.
我在场 我看见你了
I was there. I saw you.
情况不是你想的那样
It's not what you think it is.
你在亲吻一个男人
You were kissing a man.
是艾伦强吻我 我想要阻止他来着
It was Alan. I tried to stop him.
我告诉他我不是这样的人
I told him that I'm not like that,
但他不听我的
but he wouldn't listen to me.
- 扯淡 - 这是事实
- Bullshit. - It's the truth.
你看着我的眼睛
You look me in the eye,
你告诉我我们在一起之后
and you tell me that you've never been
你没有和男人搞过
with a man since we've been together.
妈的
God damn it.
为什么
Why?
我们完了 格雷格
We're done, Greg.
别这样 凯瑟琳
Don't do this, Kathleen.
我们在一起很合适
We're good together.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
你没有告诉我你到底是什么人
You didn't let me know who you really were.
所以我没有机会决定
So I didn't get to decide
我到底是不是真的爱你
whether or not I really loved you.
你没有给我选择的机会 你就这么替我做出了选择
You didn't give me a choice. You just decided for me.
谁给你的权力
Who gave you that right?
小可怜
You poor thing.
让我看看
Let me see.
哦天
Oh, my.
肿块好像也没有消退的样子
The swelling doesn't seem to be going down.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你注意到没 我迅速倒在了地上
Did you notice how I immediately hit the floor
这样他就没法再打我一拳了
so he couldn't take a second swing at me?
注意到了
Yes.
挺机智的
That was good.
你问我想不想
You know, when you asked me
见你的孩子的时候
if I wanted to meet your kids,
有点吓到我了
it kind of scared me.
很抱歉我吓坏了
I'm sorry I freaked out.
没事
Mm.
他们真的很棒
They're really great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
史蒂夫是个混♥蛋♥
Steve's a bastard.
我从没和像你这样的女人在一起过 邦妮
I've never been with a woman like you before, Bonnie.
这一切对我都是新的
This is all new to me.
这对我也都是新的
It's all new to me too.
你为你女儿好好表现
You couldn't keep it together
一晚上都不行吗
for one night for your daughter?
我还是觉得你本可以告诉我你在和别人约会的
You still could have told me that you were seeing someone.
我没有义务告诉你任何事情 史蒂文
I don't have to tell you anything, Steven.
我提醒你一下 是你
Let me remind you that you are the one
和马莎乱搞的
who was sneaking around with Masha.
那你呢 你在法律上仍然是已婚状态
What about you? You're still legally married,
而且你还在搞一个小屁孩
and you're screwing some punk kid.
管我
Who cares?
我们已经不在一起了
We're not together anymore.
你唯一需要担心的是你的孩子
The only thing you need to worry about is your children.
她们爱你 她们需要你
They love you, and they need you.
这种事不能再发生了
And that cannot ever happen again.
我很害怕 邦妮
I'm scared, Bonnie.
如果我进了监狱怎么办
What if I wind up in jail?
然后姑娘们就再也没法和我说话了
And then the girls would never speak to me again.
哦不
Oh, no.
晚上好 各位
Good evening, everyone.
我是魔力麦
I am Malack the Magnificent.
谁喜欢魔法呀 举举手
Show of hands, who likes magic?
真棒 我准备从我世界闻名的
Excellent. I would like to start
绳子戏法开始表演
with my world-famous rope trick.
你有没有半小时的价格选项
Do you have a half-hour rate?
我们真的需要赶紧结束了
We really need to move this along.
我喜欢亚当 他人挺好的
I like Adam. He's nice.
我很开心
I'm glad.
嗯 他没有我想的那么坏
Yeah, he's not as bad as I thought.
老爸今晚好刻薄
Dad was so mean tonight.
我发誓 我恨他
I swear, I hate him.
不你才不
No, you don't.
你得试着原谅他
And you have to try to forgive him.
人们会犯错的
People make mistakes.
你原谅他吗 妈妈
Do you forgive him, Mom?
我在试
I'm trying.
- 为什么 - 因为他是你们的爸爸
- Why? - Because he's your dad,
而他非常爱你们
and he loves you both very much.
- 妈 - 咋了 宝贝
- Mom? - What, baby?
明年我们还需要再请那个魔术师来吗
Next year, do we have to have that magician back?
不请了
No.
美国真女子
第一季 第七集
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表