剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
你需要非常小心
You have to be careful.
当我被银行雇佣的时候
When I got hired at the bank,
我还以为五年内我会当上分行总主管呢
I thought in five years I'd be the general manager
我听说过女人独♥立♥有多难
of that branch, and I had heard how hard it was
但是我坚信
for women to go out on their own, but I was convinced
对我来说情况会有所不同
it was gonna be different for me.
戴安娜 我不明白
Diana, I don't understand.
你一直都告诉我们你在银行里非常好
You've always told us you were doing very well there.
是的 如果非常好的意思是
Yes, if by "very well" you mean
我一天去女卫生间哭的次数小于一
I don't go to the ladies' room and cry more than once a day
或者是不被傻子老板说我的奶♥子♥真好看
or I manage to get out of there without my idiot boss
就不能走出卫生间
telling me I have nice tits.
那么 是的 我猜我非常好
Then, yes, I guess I'm doing very well.
但是我想要更多
But I want more than that.
但是我们的选择并不多
And there are not a lot of options out there for us.
相信我 我知道
Believe me. I know.
但是我应该怎么办呢
But what am I supposed to do?
或许我应该给他打电♥话♥ 叫他回来
Maybe I should call him and take him back,
忘记这发生过的一切
forget this ever happened.
邦妮 你不能这样做
Bonnie, you cannot do that.
戴安娜说得对
Diana's right.
老爸总是说蛇可以脱皮
Daddy always says a snake can shed its skin
伸直身子 但是最后
and straighten its line, but at the end of the day,
也只是覆水难收了
it's still just a snake trying to get back into the coop.
好吧 德克萨斯是一个非常奇怪的地方
Okay, Texas is a very weird place.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你们已经对我很生气了
And I know you guys are probably mad at me.
但是我们要谈谈
But we need to talk.
你们的父亲和别的女人在一起了
Your father is with another lady.
他可能不会再回来了
And he's probably not coming back.
我希望我不必告诉你们这些
And I wish I didn't have to tell you this,
但是我想让你们知道真♥相♥
but I want you to know the truth,
因为我爱你们 我不想对你们说谎
because I love you and I don't want to lie to you.
骗子是最糟糕的人
A liar is the worst thing you can be.
脱衣舞♥女♥也很糟
A stripper's also bad.
爸爸现在要和别的女人在一起吗
Is Daddy gonna live with that other lady now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想让他离开吗
Did you want him to leave?
不 我不想
No, I didn't.
但是他需要离开
But he needed to.
- 你伤心吗 - 有点伤心
- Are you sad? - A little.
我也是
Me too.
我希望他可以回来
I wish he'd come back.
我知道你这样想 宝贝
I know you do, baby,
我会尽我所能
and I'm gonna do everything I can
让你们生活的更好 我保证
to make it better, I promise.
过来
Come here.
很抱歉我说了这些
I'm sorry about what I said.
你一点也不可怕
You're not horrible.
没事的
That's all right.
有时候我就是一个很糟糕的人
Sometimes I am.
是的
Oh, it's
过了这么久 *
* Been such a long, long time
看起来我已经忘了你*
* Look like I'd get you off of my mind
但是我不能*
* But I can't
单单是想起你*
* Just the thought of you
就让我的世界*
* Turns my whole world
变成了迷雾蓝*
* Misty blue
噢 亲爱的*
* Oh, honey
单单提到你的名字*
* Just the mention of your name
小火苗燃烧成熊熊大火*
* Turns the flicker to a flame
好好请听我 宝贝*
* Listen to me good, baby
我想起了我们以前做过的事情*
* I think of the things we used to do
就让我的世界*
* And my whole world turns
变成了迷雾蓝*
* Misty blue
噢*
* Oh
宝贝 *
* Baby
我应该忘记你 *
* I should forget you
上帝知道我已经很努力了*
* Heaven knows I tried
宝贝 *
* Baby
邦妮·诺澜 你真的知道
Bonnie Nolan, you really know
如何办派对
how to throw a party.
你成功举办了一场
You actually managed to have Steve's birthday
没有史蒂夫的史蒂夫的生日派对
without Steve.
这没什么的
This is nothing.
等你们看看我为我们纪念日
Wait till you see what I have planned
策划了什么吧
for our anniversary.
- 你还好吧 - 我很好
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
但是我很高兴你们两个来了
But I'm glad you two are here.
你是在为我们感到伤感吗
Are you getting sentimental on us?
我是在说开完派对之后
I was talking about after the party.
你们知道我有多讨厌打扫卫生
You know how I hate to clean up.
- 我们可以帮你打扫 - 抱歉 抱歉
- We can help you clean up. - Ooh, sorry. Sorry.
- 我们会的 - 我蝴蝶
- We will. - I will.
我总是
I always--oh.
这是我们的歌♥
It's our song.
这是我们的歌♥
It's our song.
我要请你来跳舞
I am inviting you to dance.
- 来啊 妈妈 - 如此珍贵
- Come on, Mom. - So precious.
你们真棒
Y'all--you got it!
快点
Come on.
- 好的 - 好的 很好
- Right. - Okay, right.
我相信奇迹*
* I believe in miracles
你从哪里来 *
* Where you from
你这性感尤物*
* You sexy thing?
性感尤物 是啊
* Sexy thing, yeah
我相信奇迹 *
* I believe in miracles
我闭上眼睛 *
* I close my eyes
然后我漂移到*
* Then I drift away
这有魔力的夜晚*
* Into the magic night
我缓缓的诉说*
* I softly say
就像一个安静的祈祷者*
* A silent prayer
就像呓语的梦者 *
* Like dreamers do
然后我进入梦乡* - 诺兰先生在家吗
* Then I fall asleep to dream * - Is Mr.Nolan home?
- 什么罪名 长官 - 受贱♥人♥影响还依旧持家吗
- What is the charge officer? - Operating a home while under the influence?
- 我有一张对史蒂夫·诺澜的逮捕令 - 他有麻烦了吗
- I have a warrant for the arrest of Steve Nolan. - Is he in trouble
- 你是他的妻子吗 - 我曾经是
- Are you his wife? - I used to be.
但是诺澜先生不再住在这里了
But Mr. Nolan doesn't live here anymore.
这现在是我的房♥子
This is my house now.
不会很久的
Not for long.
我要是你 我就会找一个律师
I'd get a lawyer if I were you.
美国真女子
第一季 第一集
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表