剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
我们那个时代 女人要沉稳
is that in my day, a woman knew something about modesty.
我来给你讲讲什么叫沉稳
Let me tell you something about modesty.
如果你是现代女性的话 沉稳一无所用
If you're a woman nowadays, it gets you nowhere.
就像那句老话 坐在角落里
Okay, it's just like saying, "Sit in the corner
当个乖乖女
and be a good little girl."
在当今世界崭露头角的唯一方式
The only way to get ahead in this world
就是引人注目
is to make a little noise.
沉稳那套只在茶话会上管用
Modesty gets you a seat at the tea party,
在其他地方狗屁不是
But isn't much God damn good for anything else.
- 你去哪 - 我要走了
- Where are you going? - I'm leaving!
你妈妈怎么办啊
What about your mama?
你让她来的
You wanted her to come,
所以你带她回家
so you can take her home.
- 你要下水吗 - 不了 水有点凉
- You gonna get in? - Uh, no. Water's kinda cold,
- 所以 - 适应就好了
- so--- Just gotta get used to it.
我的朋友艾玛家 有个加热的泳池
Um, my friend Emma, she has a heated pool
即使是冬天也能游泳
so you can even swim in the winter.
你喜欢什么类型的音乐呢
So what type of music do you like?
什么都喜欢
Um, I like everything. You know?
你喜欢凯西和阳光合唱团吗
Do you like KC and the Sunshine band?
喜欢 他们不错的吧
Yeah. Yeah, they're okay, I guess.
好吧 那你喜欢哪个乐队
Okay, so what bands do you actually like?
我喜欢皇后乐队
Uhh, I like Queen.
风与火乐团超酷的
You know, Earth Wind and Fire's pretty cool.
还有俄亥俄选手
Uh, The Ohio Players.
我还有张他们的专辑呢
I actually have an Ohio Players album.
- 哪张 - 火焰
- Which one? - "Fire."
选的好 这张我最喜欢
Good pick. That's my favorite.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
你想来听听嘛
Do you wanna go listen to it?
好的
Okay.
我有话想说
* I would like to say a few words
一直在脑海徘徊
* Something's weighing on my mind
现在正好
* It's become a perfect time
嗨 请给我杯马提尼
Hi. Martini, please.
请再来一杯曼哈顿
Another Manhattan, please.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
今天怎么样
How's your day going?
凑合吧
I've been better.
贝卡 我需要我的助晒油
Becca, I need my tanning oil.
贝卡
Becca!
火♥辣♥的
* Fire
慢慢说 慢点来
* Say it slow, hold on
火♥辣♥的
* Fire
你在别人家里做客举止就这个样子吗
Is this how I taught you to act
我就是这么教你的吗
when you're in someone's house?
- 不 女士 - 你现在就向
- No, ma'am. - You apologize
诺兰女士和贝卡道歉
to Mrs. Nolan and to Becca, right now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在出去吧
Now go outside.
贝卡 请你回屋去
Becca, go to your room, please.
我很抱歉发生这事 邦妮
I am very sorry about this, Bonnie.
我不知道该说什么好
I don't know what to say.
我觉得 在这个时代养大
I guess this is what you can expect
一个青少年也就只能期待这些了
when you raise teenagers in this day and age.
我可以告诉你的是 当你走进一间屋子
I can tell you, when you walk into a room
看到这样的事情
and you see something like that,
它让你立刻就没法思考了
it stops you in your tracks.
这是不对的
It's not right.
不合适吗
It's not right?
我觉得我们现在就该回家了
I think we should probably head home now.
感谢你让我们度过了一个美好的下午
Thank you for a wonderful afternoon.
你还想再来一杯吗
You want another one?
不 我不能再喝了
No, I shouldn't.
我是说 我想要 但我不应该要了
I mean, I do, but I shouldn't.
你想要到我那里去吗
Do you wanna go back to my place?
然后做什么 我们做什么呢
And do what? What would we do?
就觉得这样我们就可以更加了解对方了
Just thought we'd get to know each other a little better.
我想听你说出来
I wanna hear you say it.
你想要把我带到你那里
You wanna take me back to your place
然后你想做什么
and you wanna do what?
做♥爱♥
Have sex.
这就是你想要做的吗
That's what you wanna do?
那么 我们应该
Well, then, we should probably
去你那里然后滚床单了 对吧
go back to your place and have sex, right?
是的
Yeah.
给你吧
Here you go.
我想如果你喝点清凉的东西
I think if you drink something nice and cool,
你就会感觉好一些
it'll make you feel better.
我很担心 凯思琳 她可能在哪儿呢
I'm worried, Kathleen. Where could she be?
我很确定她会没事的 沃恩女士
I'm sure she's fine, Mrs. Vaughn.
她就这么走了也不告诉我去哪儿了
It's not like her to go off and not let me know
这可一点也不像她
where she's going.
你这个可怜人儿
Oh, you poor thing.
你想看会电视嘛
Do you wanna watch some TV?
或许可以让你忘掉这些事
Might take your mind off things.
星期六晚上看电影 开始了
Oh, "Saturday Night at the Movies" is on,
他们在演 杀死一只知更鸟
and they're playing "To Kill a Mockingbird."
你想看这个吗 我超爱看格雷戈里·佩克
You wanna watch that? I just love Gregory Peck.
格雷格其实是见过他一次的
Greg actually met him once.
格雷格今天在那儿呢
Where was Greg today?
他和某些朋友在圣地亚哥计划了
Oh, he had something planned with some friends
一些事情
in San Diego.
这样子可能是最好的
It's probably for the best.
他在这儿可能会被无聊死
He would've been bored silly.
我还希望着我终于可以见到他了呢
I was hoping I was going to finally get to meet him.
我非常好奇想知道他是什么样的人
I'm very curious to see what he's like.
或许下次吧
Well, maybe next time.
但我知道你会喜欢他的
But I know you're gonna like him.
他人非常好
He's very sweet.
我也是这么听说的
That's what I've heard.
我的天 看看时间啊
My, look at the time.
戴安娜为什么还没打给我呢
Oh. Why hasn't Diana called me?
别担心 沃恩女士
Oh, don't you worry, Mrs. Vaughn.
戴安娜离开的时候可是非常生气的
Diana was pretty peeved when she left.
她可能只是在外面某个地方发泄怒火呢
She's probably out somewhere just blowing off some steam.
贝卡 我
Becca, I, um...
我可能是有点反应过度了
I might have overreacted.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what got into me.
这叫做种族主义
It's called racism.
贝卡 别这么说
Becca, don't say that.
我不是 你知道的
I'm not, you know,
种族主义者
that.
我搞砸了 好吗
I screwed up, all right?
求你至少看着我好吗
Will you please at least look at me?
我从没说过我是完美的
I never said I was perfect.
你被彻底吓坏了
You totally freaked out.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我不是需要你道歉的那个人
I'm not the one that you should be apologizing to.
你的思想领先我太多了 贝卡
You're so far ahead of me, Becca.
你得给我时间让我赶上你
You have to give me time to catch up.
原谅我吧
Forgive me?
哪一件事 有太多了
For which thing? There's so many.
我不能想象这一切对你来说
I can't imagine how hard all of this
有多困难
has been for you.
但这对我来说也很困难
But it's been hard for me too.
你觉得我把自己的一切都安排的明明白白的
You know, you think I have it all figured out,
但我没有
but I don't.
是啊 可不是
Yeah, no shit.
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表