剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
拜托
Come on!
- 好烫啊 - 这说明它有用
- Oh, that burns! - That means it's working.
没用 并且我的上衣有股怪味儿
It's not, and my shirt smells funky.
妈妈 我冷死了
Mom, I'm cold.
幸好我们住在阳光明媚的加利福尼亚
Good thing we live in sunny California.
等你俩到学校之后衣服就都干了
You'll both be dry by the time you get to school.
我知道这几个星期我们过得很艰难
I know things have been difficult these past few weeks,
但是我今天能拿到我的第一笔工资了
but I'm getting my first paycheck today.
既然我们有收入了
Things are really gonna start to change now
事情从现在开始就会变好了
that we'll have some money coming in.
你可以去买♥♥点生活用品吗
Can you buy some groceries?
爸爸在的时候 我们既有事物也有干的衣服穿
When Dad was here, we had food and dry clothes.
你♥爸♥爸一向喜欢同时拥有两样东西
Well, your dad loved having two things at the same time,
但是我们不需要你♥爸♥爸来买♥♥生活用品
but we don't need your father to buy groceries.
我们谁也不需要
We don't need anybody.
我来负责这里的事情
I'm taking care of things around here.
今天我要工作到很晚
Now, I'm working late today,
所以你们放学后到凯思琳阿姨的办公室去
so you're gonna go to Aunt Kathleen's office after school.
- 又要去 - 难道你们愿意
- Ugh, again? - Would you rather go
去戴安娜阿姨的银行吗
to Aunt Diana's at the bank?
- 不要 - 对嘛 走吧
- Oh, no. - Right, come on.
走吧
Come on.
谢天谢地今天发工资
Thank God it's pay day.
我懂这种感受
I know the feeling.
嗯 我也懂这种感受
Hmm, I know that feeling too.
我的钱都去哪里了
Where did all my money go?
交税了
To taxes...
山姆大叔认为我们
Uncle Sam believes it's important
和他分享非常重要
we learn to share with him.
什么是FICA
What's FICA?
社会保险 等你退休了用
Social Security... for when you retire.
他们每周都要扣除这些钱吗
Do they take this much money out every week?
没错
Yep.
欢迎来到零售业
Welcome to retail.
打扰一下 兰德尔
Excuse me, Randall.
什么事
What is it?
我想问一下有没有
I was wondering if there were any extra shifts
我可以上的加班工作
I might be able to pick up.
加班工作是给在公♥司♥工作时间
Extra shifts are offered to employees who have
最长的员工们上的 诺兰女士
been with the company the longest, Mrs. Nolan.
好吧 也许我可以在商店关门之后
Well, then, maybe I could stay after the store closes
留下来整理一下货架
and tidy the shelves.
我们是美氏公♥司♥ 诺兰女士 不是西夫韦超♥市♥
Mm, this is the May Company, Mrs. Nolan, not a Safeway.
我们不用在一天结束时留下来
We don't stay to line up the canned goods
把罐头食物整理成排
at the end of the day.
失陪了
Excuse me.
咱们来玩儿《欢乐满人间》吧
Let's play Mary Poppins.
首先 你不能玩儿《欢乐满人间》
Okay, first of all, you can't play Mary Poppins.
这是一部电影 其次
It's a movie, and, second of all,
我真的不想玩儿
I really don't want to.
来嘛 我来演那个喂鸽子的女士
Come on, I'll be the lady that feeds the pigeons.
求你了 别烦我
Please, get lost.
嗯嗯 只有热带海岸橙汁
Mm, mm, only Tropic Coast Orange Juice
才有这么好的味道
has that great taste.
阳光的味道
Tastes like sunshine.
谢谢 小宝贝
Thanks, hun.
做的不错
Great job.
呃 这些女孩儿们都不行
Eh, none of these girls are right.
我想要一个看起来
I want a little girl who looks like
很喜欢橙汁的小女孩儿
she loves orange juice.
我想要一个既甜美又朝气蓬勃的孩子
I want a kid who's sweet, wholesome.
你们怎么就找不到呢
Why the hell can't you do that?
我们可以
We can.
我们会找到的
And we will.
谁是下一个
Who's next?
其它的女孩儿们呢 克莱尔
Where are all the other girls, Claire?
安妮特是最后一个
Annette was the last one.
什么
What?
罗森越来越不耐烦了
Rosen's getting impatient.
没有别的孩子了
There's no one left.
什么 艾米呢
What? What about Amy?
她妈妈打来电♥话♥说她病了
Her mom called... she's sick.
你愿意给我的鸟喂食吗
Would you like to feed my birds, mum?
哦 这些亲爱的小鸟们
Oh, these darlings birds.
它们是我唯一的朋友
They're my only friends.
我爱它们
I love them.
别老这么奇葩了
Stop being such a spaz.
杰西卡 嗨 亲爱的
Jessica, hi, honey.
你喜欢橙汁吧 对不对
You like orange juice, don't you?
我爱喝 我今早甚至把它倒进了麦片里面
I love it... I even had it in my cereal this morning.
你愿意跟着格雷格叔叔进去
Would you like to go with Uncle Greg and say that
把那句话说给那个和善的叔叔听吗
to the nice man in there?
- 干嘛 - 你在干什么
- What? - What are you doing?
我觉得我们应该让杰西卡念一下
I think we should let Jessica read.
什么 她又不是个演员
What? She's not an actress.
但她就是罗森想要的女孩儿
But she's exactly what Rosen wants.
既朝气蓬勃又甜美
Wholesome and sweet.
我对此很有
I have a good feeling
把握 亲爱的 相信我
about this, honey. Trust me.
我觉得我们应该让她试一试
I think we should give her a shot.
万一她没通过怎么办呢
What if she tanks it?
那也不会比现在更糟糕了
Well, we wouldn't be any worse off than we already are.
好吧
Okay.
杰西卡 你和叔叔一起进来吧
Jessica, why don't you come with me?
恐怕我无能为力了 诺兰女士
I'm afraid there's nothing I can do, Mrs. Nolan.
正如发♥票♥上所述的 “入学后必须付学费”
As it states on the invoice, "Tuition is due upon receipt."
我希望我或许可以分期付款
I was hoping I might be able to pay it in installments.
那是不可能的
That's not possible.
我只要求这一次
It would just be a one-time request.
要不是有紧急情况我也不会提出这个请求的
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't urgent.
我家里出了点私事
I'm having some personal issues at home.
是的 我知道您现在的处境 并且
Yes, I'm aware of your situation, and,
老实说
if I may speak frankly,
我觉得学校
I think the less this school
掺和地越少越好
gets involved in that, the better.
我没有让你掺和进来
I'm not asking you to get involved.
我是让你给我孩子提供教育
I'm asking you to educate my child.
这是你的责任
You have a responsibility to do that.
抱歉 诺兰女士 规矩不是我定的
Sorry, Mrs. Nolan, I don't make the rules.
当然是你定的 你可是校长
Of course you do... you're the goddamn Principal,
所以表现地像点样子
so act like it.
妈妈 你猜今天发生了什么事
Mom, guess what happened today!
- 什么事 - 哇 牛奶麦片
- What? - Wow, cereal and milk?
是的 想着这是最后一顿 好吗
Yes, and try and make it last, please.
牛奶麦片的价格超过一美元了
Cereal and milk cost over a dollar.
我的朋友一定会很嫉妒我的
Oh, my friends will be so jealous.
有一天 当你不得不自己谋生时
Someday, you will appreciate how hard it is to earn money
你就会知道赚钱有多难了
when you have to fend for yourself.
我拿走一个香蕉
I'm taking a banana.
你要是需要的话 我这里有一枚硬币
I have a dime, if you need it.
妈妈 我要给你说件事来着
Mom, I was telling you something.
是的 亲爱的 发生什么事了
Yes, darling, what happened?
你和凯思琳阿姨今天玩儿得开心吗
Did you have fun with Aunt Kathleen?
去吧 告诉她
Go ahead, tell her.
- 我 - 她签了一个广♥告♥
- I... - She booked a commercial!
我要上电视啦
I'm gonna be on TV!
但是必须得你妈妈同意才行
But only if your mom says it's okay.
记住 杰西卡 我们是这么约好的
Remember, Jessica, that's what we said.
你们在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
热带海岸橙汁
Tropic Coast Orange Juice.
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表