剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
你和一个同性恋约会
You went on a date with a homosexual.
我只是告诉你事实
I'm just telling you the truth.
- 你都没见过他 - 我不需要
- You didn't even meet him. - I didn't need to.
我从窗户看到他了
I saw him from the window,
我知道那种类型
and I know the type.
口齿清晰 衣着整洁
Articulate, immaculately dressed,
打扮的干净利落
perfectly groomed.
那又怎么样 他穿着讲究 按时理发
So what? He dresses well, and he gets his hair cut.
你是个美丽的女人
You're a beautiful woman.
他不是一个正常的男人
He's not a normal man.
他甚至没有尝试吻你
He didn't even try to kiss you.
或许他不喜欢我的肿泡眼
Maybe he was put off by my puffy eyes.
你怎么认识他的
How did you meet him?
他是格雷格的朋友
He's a friend of Greg's.
我懂了
I see.
这么说来 凯思琳或许也有个麻烦
In that case, Kathleen might have a problem too.
他们总是互相抱团
They tend to stick together.
我的天呐 母亲 他不是同性恋
Oh, my God, Mother, he's not gay.
他从事表演行业
He's in show business.
我实在不敢相信晚饭时邦妮会说那些话
I cannot believe Bonnie would say those things at dinner.
我从没见过她那样
I've never seen her like that.
我不会让这件事毁了这么美妙的一天
I'm not gonna let it ruin a great day.
格雷格 亲爱的
Greg, honey?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你整晚都很奇怪
You've been acting strangely all night.
没事
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
- 凯思琳 - 怎么了
- Kathleen... - Yes?
你知道我爱你 对吧
You know that I love you, don't you?
当然了
Of course I do.
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我 我不想让你觉得我不爱你
I just... I never want you to think that I don't.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我知道
I do.
我也爱你
I love you too.
- 谢谢
- Thank you.
这是付贝卡学费的支票
Here's the check for Becca's tuition.
我相信你知道要把它放在哪
I'm sure you know where to put it.
美国真女子
第一季 第四集
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表