剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
这是世界上最好看的裙子
This is the greatest dress ever made.
你看起来美极了
Wow. You look beautiful.
你结婚的那天你就是这个样子吗
So this is what you looked like on your wedding day?
不是的
No.
我当时穿着我妈妈的灰色羊毛裙子
I wore my mother's grey wool dress.
我穿那条裙子是为了掩盖我的身孕 那时我怀了贝卡
It hid the bump that would eventually become Becca.
你没举办婚礼吗
You didn't have a wedding?
严格来讲有一场婚礼
Well, technically I did.
但是我当时19岁
But I was 19.
还怀着身孕
And pregnant.
我的天主教家庭非常虔诚
So my very Catholic family made us get married
让我们在市政厅结婚了
at City Hall.
我当时吓坏了
I was terrified.
史蒂夫看上去想要死了一样
And Steve looked like he was gonna die.
听上去不是很有意思
Doesn't sound fun.
这和我想象中的婚礼完全不同
It definitely wasn't how I thought my wedding would be.
但是后来 没想到我的婚姻也是
But then again, neither was my marriage.
我好怕结婚
Marriage freaks me out.
你才25岁 当然会这么想
You're 25. Of course it does.
哎呀 你才25岁
Oh, my God. You're 25.
你出生的时候我都上高三了
I was in junior high when you were born.
我那时候可以当你的保姆了
I could have been your babysitter.
那真是太奇怪了
That'd be weird.
我是一名很出色的保姆
I was an excellent babysitter.
真喜欢玩大富翁
I would play Monopoly for hours.
你知道吗 我从来没玩过大富翁
You know, I never played Monopoly.
我们应该回我家玩大富翁
We should go to my house and play Monopoly.
应该不太好吧
I wasn't sure if this was a good idea or not,
但是见到你还是很好的
but it's nice to see you.
你给我打电♥话♥的时候我很惊讶
I was surprised you called.
我还以为你对我和凯瑟琳的事
I thought you might be mad about what happened
很生气呢
with me and Kathleen.
我不知道你们之间怎么了
I didn't know anything happened.
我说了一些不太好的话
Well, I said some things I'm not proud of.
她现在很不好受 十分痛苦
She's going through a rough time right now.
不论如何 很高兴见到你
Anyway, I'm happy to see you.
我也是
Me, too.
艾伦 我能和你谈谈一些事情吗
Alan, can I talk to you about something?
好
Sure.
你有过和很多男人睡过的经验吗
Have you slept with dozens of men?
多喝几杯再说
I think we're gonna need another round of drinks.
我终于懂了 兄弟
I finally get it, man.
我一直都没有真正明白过真♥相♥
I haven't been experiencing my truth.
没错 你明白了
That's exactly right. You cleared it.
现在
Right now.
我能再说一次吗
Can I try and go again?
在EST研讨会 要是没人问你你不说话
At EST, you don't speak unless spoken to.
还有谁想探索事情的真♥相♥
So who else would like to experience their truth?
好吧 凯瑟琳
Fine. Kathleen,
你在这个世界上最爱谁
who do you love most in this world?
我的朋友们
Well, uh, my friends.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥
My sisters.
当然还有我的父亲
And of course Daddy.
真好
That's sweet.
你和你父亲最好的回忆是什么呢
And what are some of your favorite memories of Daddy?
每周日我们都会一起
Oh, um, every Sunday we'd watch
看达拉斯牛仔比赛
the Dallas Cowboys game together.
我会给他倒一杯饮料
And, uh, I'd fix him a drink,
他和我哥哥就会一起
and he and my brother would be
对比赛进行点评
hooting and hollering at the game,
我在一旁看着就很高兴了
and I'd cheer and I'd just be so happy.
- 你是一位橄榄球迷吗 - 是的
- You a football fan? - I am.
即使是他和我哥哥去看比赛的时候
Even when he and my brother would go to the games,
我也会坐在电视机前看比赛
I would still sit in front of the TV and watch.
他有带你去看过比赛吗
Did he ever take you to a game?
没有 但是他只有两张票
Well, no, but he only had two tickets.
你难道就没有想过
Didn't you ever think one of them
有一张可以是给你准备的吗
could have been for you?
看上去非常复杂
Seems incredibly complex.
谁会选顶针呢
Who would ever want to be a thimble?
是啊
Yeah.
我做保姆的时候都没有嗑过药
I wasn't on shrooms when I babysat.
让我躺在这
Let's just lay here
纠结我家的装♥修♥品味
and contemplate my decorating choices.
我在这些破东西上花了这么多钱
I spent so much money on all this stupid crap.
我真希望我可以把他们都拿回来
Wish I could have it all back.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
这电♥话♥真讨厌
That phone is so obnoxious.
声音这么大 为什么声音这么大
It's so loud. Why is it so loud?
喂
Hello?
什么 怎么了
What? What happened?
好的 再见
All right. Goodbye.
- 还好吗 - 不好
- Is everything okay? - No.
贝卡的学校打了电♥话♥
That's Beccas's school on the phone.
她被停学了
She's being suspended.
我得去一趟校长办公室
I have to go in to the principal's office
给你
Here.
- 我在这等你吗 - 不用
- I'll wait for you here? - No.
没事的 我坐计程车回家
It's okay. I'll take a cab home.
我看上去如何
How do I look?
- 性感 - 我感觉我还没醒
- Sexy. - I feel like I'm still high.
需要马上变清醒的时候你会做什么
What do you do when you need to sober up quickly?
- 我没这种经验 - 扇我
- That's never happened. - Slap me.
我觉得在学校外面扇一个
I don't think it looks good to hit a woman
穿着婚纱的女人不太好
in a wedding dress outside a school.
妈的 我还穿着我的婚纱呢
Shit, I'm still wearing my wedding dress.
你为什么不告诉我 给我
Why didn't you tell me? Give me this.
现在你看上去非常性感
Now you look really sexy.
你可以的
You can do this.
我晚点给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
再见
Bye.
你们好
Hello.
你们好
Hello, everyone.
- 妈妈 - 你在这做什么
- Mom? - What are you doing here?
我是她爸 你穿的是什么东西
I'm her father. What the hell are you wearing?
当时有多少男人
How many guys were there?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
感觉很糟糕吗
Wh... Is that terrible?
不 当然不
No, of course not.
享受性♥爱♥没什么不对的
There's nothing wrong with enjoying sex.
也不能说是享受
I wouldn't say that I enjoyed it.
感觉像是需要
It was more like I needed it.
感觉自己的生活都不受控制了
My whole life felt like it was out of my control.
但是和这些男人在一起的时候 我感觉自己是主宰
And when I was with these men, I felt in charge.
即使只是在车后座里待15分钟
Even if it was for just 15 minutes in the back of a car.
那有什么不好吗
Was something wrong with that?
没什么 我不想让自己需要性♥爱♥
No, I just... I don't want to need it.
我想专注于让我一天里
I want to focus on making the other
剩下的23小时45分钟
23 hours and 45 minutes
也能感觉好
of my day feel good, too.
我
I...
爱死这首歌♥了
Love this song.
我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
我们非常担心贝卡的行为
We're very concerned about Becca's behavior.
她在耐夫老师的课上表现非常不好
She's been very disruptive in Mr. Knave's class.
她到底做了什么
What exactly did she do?
她一直都在和我顶嘴
She constantly argues with me.
不接受我给她的分数
She won't accept any grade I give her.
因为我说马♥克♥思♥在社会不平等上的
He gave me a C- because I said that Marx had a point
观点有道理 他就给了我70多分
about social inequality.
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表