剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
我不知道在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
邀请你过来太危险了
Inviting you over was too dangerous.
- 早该想到的 - 抱歉
- I should have seen this coming. - I'm sorry.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
但是我跟贝卡关系特别差
But things with Becca and I are terrible.
她是个好孩子
And she's such a great kid.
聪明又幽默
She's so funny and smart,
积极参与政♥治♥
politically active.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yes.
杰西卡超喜欢她
And Jessica just adores her.
明天她过生日
It's her birthday tomorrow,
她还去跟贝卡确认
and she checked to make sure that Becca
选的蛋糕对不对
approved her cake choice.
所以你要办派对嘛
So you're having a party?
也不算是派对 就是在家里聚会
Not really a party, just us at the house.
但是我给她准备了惊喜
But I have some surprises for her.
我周日要带她去天文馆
I'm taking her to the planetarium Sunday.
她超爱天文的
She loves astronomy.
她喜欢
She likes...
叫什么来着
What did she call it?
天上拿着剑的男人
The man in the sky with the sword.
那是猎户座 猎人
Oh, that's Orion. The hunter.
他就在
He's right...
那里
over... there.
看到了吗 那是他的腰带
See? That's his belt.
- 那三颗明亮的星 - 看到了
- Those three bright stars? - Oh. Yes.
你看到他旁边那颗非常亮的星了吗
And then you see that really bright star right next to him?
是小天狼星
That is Sirius.
那颗星星是大犬座的鼻子
And that star is the nose of a dog called Canis Major.
你怎么
How do you know
这么了解天文学
so much about astronomy?
在内布拉斯加没什么可玩的
There's not much else to do in Nebraska
只能看天
except look at the sky.
亚当
Adam...
我们还是不要再偷偷摸摸出来了
I don't think we should keep sneaking around like this.
这样不好
It's not right. It's...
我明白
I get that.
也许你应该叫见见孩子们
Maybe you should meet them.
你肯定会很喜欢他们的
I think you'd really like them,
他们也会喜欢你
and I know they'd like you.
邦妮 我真的喜欢你
Bonnie, listen. I really like you.
喜欢你和你在一起
I love being with you.
但是见你的孩子 我
But meeting your kids, for me, that's, um...
我只是怕
I just don't want to...
我明白
Of course.
- 他们肯定都是好孩子 - 我就不该说
- I'm sure they're great. - No, it was a bad idea.
下回见
I'll see you later.
- 拜 - 拜
- Bye. - Bye.
你得决定生日晚宴想吃什么
You need to decide what you want for your birthday dinner.
中餐还是披萨
You want Chinese or pizza?
先别说 不能都选
And before you ask, you can't have both.
怎么了
What's the matter?
问她吧
Go ahead. Ask her.
你有男友了吗
Do you have a boyfriend?
你没打算告诉她 所以我就说了
You weren't gonna tell her, so I did.
杰西卡 你姐姐不该这么和你说
Jessica, your sister was very wrong to say that to you.
就回答她好了 妈妈
Just answer the question, Mom.
为什么不直接说
Why won't you just tell her that you've found
你找到人替代爸爸了呢
someone to take Dad's place?
因为这不是真的
Because that's not true.
又在胡扯
What a load.
赶紧给我坐下
Sit your ass down in that chair right now.
听我说
Now, listen.
我是遇到了一个男生
I have met someone.
叫亚当 人很好
His name is Adam, and he's very nice.
但他只是个朋友
But he's just my friend.
没人能替代你们爸爸 懂吗
No one is going to replace your father, okay?
懂
Okay.
那就好
Okay.
现在来决定一下要紧事吧
Now back to the matter at hand.
生日晚宴
Birthday dinner.
吃中餐还是披萨
Is it going to be Chinese or pizza?
能都要吗
Can I have both?
好吧
Okay, yeah.
- 妈妈 - 嗯
- And, Mom? - Yeah?
- 怎么了 亲爱的 - 爸爸能来吗
- What is it, sweetheart? - Can Dad come?
杰西卡
Oh, Jessica.
这样好像不太好
I don't know if that's such a good idea.
就说吧
Told you.
- 柠檬威士忌 - 少糖
- Whiskey sour? - Easy on the sugar.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
今晚过的好吗
How's your night going?
还行
Getting better.
我叫哈里斯
I'm Harris.
戴安娜
I'm Diana.
戴安娜 能给你买♥♥杯酒吗
Well, Diana, can I buy you a drink?
好像有点迟了
Looks like you're a little late.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我可以弥补吗
Is there something I can do to make it up to you?
史蒂文
Steven.
不知道上哪去找你
I didn't know where to find you,
所以联♥系♥了艾德 他说你在这里
so I called Ed, and he said that you were here.
又来上班了吗
So you're back at work again?
兼♥职♥
Part-time.
他自己掏钱雇我
He's paying me out of his own pocket.
杰西卡过生日了
It's Jessica's birthday.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
今晚我给她举办派对
I'm having a party tonight,
她想找你来
and she wants you to come.
我当然会去
Of course I will.
那就好
Okay, good.
晚上见
So I'll see you tonight.
6点半
6:30.
别迟到 因为杰西卡第二天早上还要上学
Don't be late, because Jessica has school in the morning.
别带马莎 好吗 家人聚会
And... no Masha, okay? Just family.
现在 我们第二季度的营业收益
Now, our second-quarter operating income
涨到了1480万美元
rose to $14.8 million.
和上一季度的1200万比
This is up from $12 million
有所增长
in the previous quarter.
另一方面 贷款的增长率不到3%
Loans, however, grew by less than 3%,
符合了我们新的政策
in line with our new policy.
谢谢大家
Thank you all for your attention.
你今天迟到了
You came in late today.
不是第一次了
Again.
现在开会还打瞌睡
Now you're dozing off through meetings?
我晚上睡得不多
I haven't been getting much sleep at night.
我和你说话你觉得搞笑吗
Is this conversation amusing you?
没有
No, sir.
我只是很高兴能来上班
I'm just happy to be here.
每次走进摄影棚
I don't think I will ever get tired
都很激动
of walking onto a sound stage.
感觉充满了魔力
It always feels magical.
这就是好莱坞的美丽
That's what I love about Hollywood.
- 为人带来幻想 - 是啊
- It's all make-believe. - Yeah.
格雷格
Hi, Greg.
- 凯瑟琳 - 艾伦
- Kathleen. - Alan.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
莱纳德是我客户
Oh, Leonard is my client.
导演吗 好棒啊
The director? Oh, that's great.
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表