剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
私下地
Just between us?
说吧
Anything.
你就是个爱管闲事的贱♥人♥
You're a bitchy busybody.
你一直都是爱管闲事的贱♥人♥
You've always been a bitchy busybody.
我不需要你的同情
I don't need your pity.
我要的就是一杯喝的
What I need is a drink.
最重要的是 我在百老汇有个分公♥司♥
But the thing is, my branch is on Broadway,
但很多人甚至都不知道
but a lot of people don't even know
那个分公♥司♥
about that branch, even though
即便那是我在洛杉矶的
it's the second-largest branch
第二大分公♥司♥
in Los Angeles.
那很有意思吧
Isn't that funny?
是的
Yeah.
你压根没笑
You didn't laugh.
特里
Terry?
戴德拉 还记得我吗
Deidra. Do you remember me?
几星期前我们在这见过
I met you here a few weeks ago.
没错 你叫戴德拉
That's right. You're Deidra.
而你叫戴安娜
And you're Diana. Whoa.
这可真不可思议
That is so weird.
- 你把我错认成她了 - 你们俩长得挺像的
- You thought that I was her? - You kinda look alike.
我不打扰了
Well, I don't want to interrupt.
不 不 不 没有打扰 戴安娜在和我说
Oh, no, no, no, you're not. Diana was just telling me
她的工作
about her job.
你是做什么的
Oh, what do you do?
我在银行工作
I work at a bank.
你呢
What about you?
我是泛美航♥空♥的空姐
I'm a stewardess for Pan Am.
没错 巴黎到洛杉矶
That's right. Paris to LA,
洛杉矶到孟买♥♥ 现在我想起来了
LA to Bombay. Now I remember.
想去喝一杯吗 戴德拉
Do you want to get a drink, Deidra?
我很乐意
I would love to.
棒极了 这个派对变得有趣多了
Great, this party just got a lot better.
是吗
Oh, yeah, really?
打扰一下 我很喜欢你的裙子
Excuse me. I love your dress.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是马莎
I'm Masha.
这名字很有意思
That's an interesting name.
之前叫做玛莎
It used to be "Marsha,"
后来我改成了马莎
but I changed it to Masha
这样听起来更有异国风味 更令人难忘
to make it sound more exotic and memorable.
我是名女演员
I'm an actress.
至少 我在努力成为女演员
Or at least, I'm trying to be.
祝好运 从前
Good luck. I used to act,
我也演过戏
once upon a time.
你有没有上过电视
Oh, did you do any TV?
我刚在坎农中扮演了一个强♥奸♥受害者
I just played a rape victim on "Cannon."
这要追溯到还在纽约的时候
This was back in New York,
在我结婚之前
before I was married.
你就吃这点东西
Is that all you're going to have?
我男朋友和我
My boyfriend and I
周末会去祖玛海滩
are spending the weekend at Zuma Beach,
我只是想确保穿比基尼的时候不走形
so I want to make sure I look good in my bikini.
嘿 派对看上去很棒
Hey, this looks amazing.
嘿
Hey.
邦妮
Bonnie.
你们俩认识吗
Do you two know each other?
我们曾是桥牌搭档
We used to be bridge partners.
这是你妻子
This is your wife?
我要去给鼻子上点粉了
I think I'm going to go powder my nose.
很可爱的女孩子 她是什么专业的
Lovely girl. What's her major?
别在我面前自作聪明
Spare me the smart-ass attitude.
你这样 我不会有丝毫的难过
I'm not going to feel bad about this.
你当然不会 会难过前提是
Of course you aren't. Feeling bad would require you
你要有良心
to have a conscience.
我试着跟你和解了
No, I tried to reconcile with you,
而你没兴趣
and you weren't interested.
我不想要和解
I don't want to reconcile.
要是你想做点有用的事
If you want to do something useful,
为什么不在财务上帮助我们
why don't you help us financially?
你知道孩子们和我快撑不下去了吗
Do you know that the girls and I are barely holding on?
我告诉过你
I told you that you weren't
你一个人是不行的
going to be able to go it alone.
那就做点什么
Then do something about it.
我做不到
I can't.
我的钱现在被冻结了
The little money I have is frozen right now.
那你还有钱
But you still manage to afford
和马莎周末去祖玛海滩
a weekend getaway to Zuma Beach with Masha?
不 我们住在她父母的沙滩别♥墅♥里
No, we're staying at her parents' beach house.
这并不花我的钱
So it doesn't cost me anything.
真是不要脸
Besides your dignity.
她知道你被指控盗用公♥款♥吗
Does she know that you've been charged with embezzlement?
事实上 她估计都不知道盗用公♥款♥怎么拼
Actually, does she know how to spell "embezzlement?"
首先 那叫诈骗
First of all, it's called fraud,
这一点都不好玩
and it's not funny.
我会被关进监狱
I could go to jail.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, darling.
在你生日的时候
On your birthday,
我会在你的蛋糕里塞上一把锉刀
I'll bake a file into your cake.
无论你信不信
Whether you believe it or not,
我还爱着你
I still love you.
玩得开心点 史蒂夫
Have fun at the party, Steven.
别让马莎在床上等太久了
Don't keep Masha up past her bedtime.
你不需要邀请
? You don't need an invitation ?
我们在为声音城市录制专辑
So we're recording an album at Sound City.
我知道那地方很有历史
I know the place has history,
但天哪 那里简直就是个垃圾桶
but God, that place is a shit box.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是朱迪·麦克斯韦
You're Judy Maxwell.
是我
That's me.
我喜欢你的音乐
I--I love your music
能帮我签名吗
Can I have your autograph?
可以
Yeah.
这
Uh...here.
请写上致戴安娜
"To Diana," please.
这是张电♥话♥账单
This is a phone bill.
抱歉 我正要寄出去
Sorry, I grabbed my mail on the way out.
我就只有这个了
It's all I have.
你的专辑《云梦》就是我的所有
Your album, "Cloud Dreams," was everything to me.
我爱上了米奇·牛顿
I was in love with Mitch Newton,
但他和我最好的朋友约会
but he was dating my best friend,
我就把自己锁在房♥间里
so I would just lock myself in my bedroom
听着云梦
and listen to "Cloud Dreams."
云之梦
? Cloud dreams ?
似乎
? It seems ?
当我拥有你时 让我拥有了爱
? Made me love you when I had you ?
让我在月光下思念你
? Made me miss you in the moonbeams ?
天啊 我哭了好几个小时
God. I would cry for hours.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much.
我现在寄不出去了 但是
Oh, well, I can't mail it in now, but...
派对上有好多毒品
There are a lot of drugs at this party.
有人给了我一粒安♥眠♥酮♥
Someone gave me a Quaalude.
我喜欢安♥眠♥药♥ 我写云梦的时候
I love ludes. I wrote the entire
也服了安♥眠♥药♥
"Cloud Dreams" album on ludes.
- 是吗 - 是的
- You did? - Yeah.
这粒给你 米奇
This one's for you, Mitch.
你永远不会知道你错过了什么
You'll never know what you missed.
用钱真的是又老土又恶心的方式
Oh, uh, money is incredibly dirty and disgusting.
来吗 用一次不会怎么样的
Come on. One line won't kill you.
那就来吧
Hell with it.
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表