剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
谢谢你们俩带着吃的和酒来
Thank you both for coming and bringing food and wine,
因为要不是这样家里也没有吃的喝的了
because otherwise we'd have nothing to eat or drink.
- 不客气 - 我们很乐意帮助
- You're welcome. - We're happy to help.
上帝啊
God.
这么长时间以来
It's been so long since I've been able
我都没有喘息的机会
to just take a breath,
喝点小酒 看看电视
drink some wine, and watch TV.
邦妮 你只要记住
Well, Bonnie, you just remember
- 我一直在这支持你就好 - 我也是
- I'm always here for you. - Me, too.
- 你只管开口就好 - 请你不要
- Just ask. - Please stop trying
- 抢走我的风头 - 我没有
- to steal my thunder. - I wasn't.
我只是在我朋友需要的时候
I was just offering my friend
向她伸出援助之手
some help in her time of need.
上帝啊 你们俩 格雷格的事还能不能完了
God, you two, will you please just get over this Greg thing?
在精神训练营上里我们只谈论谅解
At EST we talk all about forgiveness.
我想原谅你 戴安娜
And I wanna forgive you, Diana.
你什么时候开始去精神训练营了
Since when did you start going to EST?
我明天就开始去
I'm starting tomorrow,
但是我已经把宣传小册子读过两遍了
but I've read the introductory pamphlet twice.
妈妈 广♥告♥开始了
Mom, the commercials are on.
我不想错过它
I don't want to miss it!
- 我们错过了吗 - 还没
- Did we miss it? - Not yet.
- 就是它 - 我在那
- Oh, this is it! - There it is!
只有你知道神奇女侠是谁
Only you know Wonder Woman's identity.
我永远都分辨不出来
And I'll never tell.
但是神奇女侠和所有的其他娃娃
But Wonder Woman and all
- 都分开售卖♥♥ - 这就完了吗
- other dolls sold separately. - That was it?
你只在电视上出现了2秒钟
You were on for, like, two seconds.
是啊 但是这是我看过的最好的
Yes, but it was the best two seconds of television
2秒钟电视
I've ever seen.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
我们有一个很急的改裙子的活
We have a rush alteration job.
城里有一个专门
There is a tailor across town who specializes
做婚纱的裁缝
in wedding dresses.
现在去哪 但是我已经下班了
Right now? My shift is over.
我得
I have...
你知道吗 我很愿意去
You know what? I'm happy to do it.
我知道你会在我的
I know you'll mention it favorably
业绩考评上美言几句的
in my performance review.
6点之前要送到那里
Dress needs to be there by six.
拿一个西装袋
Use a garment bag.
抱歉
Excuse me.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
欢迎来到精神训练营
Welcome to EST.
在这里我们专注于个人责任心
Where we focus on personal responsibility,
责任以及可能性的培养
accountability, and possibility.
今天的会议会持续九个小时
Today's meeting will last nine hours.
中间不休息
There are no breaks.
开始吧
Let's get started.
九个小时不休息
Nine hours, no breaks?
这带来的改变是巨大的
It's transformative.
去卫生间也有很大的作用
So is being able to go to the bathroom.
- 这是什么东西 - 我得
- What's all that? - I have to take
拿着这个可恶的婚纱穿过大半个城市
this stupid wedding dress all the way across
并且嗨错过了我们的野餐
this stupid town and I have to miss our stupid picnic.
真糟糕
That sucks.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是你的野餐不可恶
Your picnic isn't stupid.
我还有点小期待呢
I was kinda looking forward to it.
我也是
Me, too.
我拼命工作 但是
I work really hard, and I don't even get
他却连谢谢都不说一句
a goddamn thank you.
真是扫兴
That's a bummer.
你知道吗 这太扯淡了
You know what? No, this is ridiculous.
我这样做也得不到钱
I'm not even being paid to do it.
我们还有几个小时 我需要一次野餐
We have a few hours. I need a picnic.
- 行吗 - 好的
- Yeah? - Yes.
- 戴安娜 - 这是什么
- Diana? - What is it?
这些是没有建立信用记录的贷款申请人的资料
These are the loan applicants without established credit.
我需要你看看他们够不够格
I need you to go through to see if they're eligible.
杰夫 这是你工作
Jeff, that's your job.
我的工作是委派任务 我再给你委派任务
My job is to delegate. This is me delegating.
我知道这很吓人也很难承受
I know this is intimidating and overwhelming.
不要让你的个人恐惧阻挡你
Do not let your personal fears stop you.
你一定要打破自己的界限
You must break through your barriers.
你
You.
请你站起来介绍自己
Please stand up and introduce yourself.
嗨 我是凯瑟琳
Hi, I'm Kathleen.
讲出你的故事
And what's your story?
我刚刚发现
Well, um, I just found out
那个我爱的男人
that the man that I love,
和我一起做生意的男人
who I went into business with
我以为有朝一日能和我结婚的男人
and thought I was going to marry one day...
是个同性恋
is a homosexual.
那你以前为什么和他在一起
And why were you with him?
我猜他骗了我
I guess he fooled me.
他让我觉得他爱我
He made me think he loved me.
- 所以你是受害者 - 不 不 不
- So you're the victim here. - No, no, no.
让我再说一遍
Let me start again.
我是选角指导
I'm a casting director,
我男朋友让我开一家公♥司♥
and my boyfriend convinced me to open an office,
然后我们就大吵了一架
and then we had a huge fight...
因为他是同性恋
'Cause he's a homosexual.
是的 现在只剩我了
Exactly. And now it's just me,
我无法再回去了
and I can't go back there
因为没有他我做不来
because I can't do it without him.
所以 你不是很在行吗
So, you weren't good at it?
不是的 我不是这个意思
No, I didn't mean it like that.
- 我只是 - 坐下
- I was just... - Sit down.
今天还有谁觉得自己是个受害者
Who else today is feeling like a victim?
这真美 是吧
It's a pretty great spot, huh?
我很喜欢洛杉矶的这种小众景点
I love these little places in L.A.
让你忘记自己身处城市中
They make you forget you're in the city.
我还有一些东西可以让你忘记
I got something else that'll make you forget
你身处城市中
you're in the city.
致幻蘑菇
Mushrooms?
致幻蘑菇 致幻蘑菇
Mushroom mushrooms?
- 你以前没吃过吗 - 没有
- You ever tried them before? - No.
我有点错过了我的嗑药时期
I sort of missed my psychedelic drug window.
我当时忙着抚养我的女儿们了
I was too busy raising my girls.
现在也来得及
It's never too late.
他们会让你忘记一切
They'll make you forget about everything.
听起来好极了
That sounds pretty perfect.
现在我们该怎么办
Now what do we do?
我们等着
We wait.
我觉得我以前从未如此喜欢管草地
I don't think I've ever appreciated grass before.
如此柔软
It's so soft.
青草味也很香
And it smells so good.
我以前在内布拉斯加州的时候
I used to cut the grass at my parents' place
给我父母的房♥子除草
back in Nebraska.
你应该在这里除草
You should cut the grass here.
除非这些草不想让你除
Unless the grass doesn't want to be cut.
你觉得他们想被你除吗
You think the grass doesn't want to be cut?
看看这棵树
Look at this tree.
真美啊
It's so beautiful.
你觉得这棵树有多老了
How old do you think this tree is?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不是很了解树
I don't really know trees that well.
想想它见证了多少变迁
Think how much it's seen.
你是我见过最美的树
You're the most beautiful tree I've ever seen.
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表