剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
早就应该知道
* Should've known better than to put you
我不应该一味强求留住你
* Under lock and key
外面像个烤箱一样热
It's like an oven out there.
我们一直说要在家里装个空调
We keep saying we're gonna put air conditioning in
到现在还没有装
but we haven't done it yet
我们就一起挤在
We all just huddle around the fan
客厅的电风扇下面
in the living room.
我丈夫还管这叫家庭时光
My husband calls it family time.
你觉得这个东西还好吗
Ah, you find everything okay?
挺好的
Yes.
能用礼盒帮我包起来吗
Oh, can I get a gift box?
我赶时间
I'm in a hurry.
这个破东西有时候会卡住
Oh, uh, this darn thing, it gets stuck sometimes.
这些人真是慢悠悠的 不是吗
These people certainly take their time, don't they?
对不起 你说什么
Sorry, what did you say?
邦妮 你能帮我弄一下这个吗
Bonnie, can you help me with this, please?
- 别这样 - 她不能
- Don't. - She can't talk
- 这样和你说话 - 她可以的
- to you like that. - Yes, she can.
如果你说了什么难听的话
And if you say anything, all you're gonna do
那你就是自找麻烦 但是你需要这份工作
is get in trouble and you need this job.
所以别这样
So don't.
很抱歉有点慢了
Sorry for the delay.
祝你今天愉快
Have a wonderful day.
怪就怪这个热天气吧
Well, just gonna blame that on the heat.
露易丝 不如这周末
Louise, why don't you and your family
你和你家人过来游泳吧
come over this weekend and swim?
凯思琳和戴安娜也会来的
Kathleen and Diana will be there.
你可以见见我的孩子们 他们也可以一起玩
You can meet them and our kids can play together.
你没必要这样做的
You don't have to do that.
- 我没必要做什么 - 你没必要
- I don't have to do what? - You don't have to
- 试图弥补刚才发生的事情 - 我没有
- try to fix what just happened. - I'm not.
我只是真的想让你来
I really want you to come.
- 你确定吗 - 确定
- You sure? - Yes.
你真是太好了
That's very nice of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我走
* Makes me go
哦 我亲爱的
* Oh, my, ooh, my
哦 我亲爱的 让我走
* Oh, my, my, makes me go
亲爱的 亲爱的
* Oh, my, my
比绍普先生
Mr. Bishop,
我需要你的签名
I need your signature, please.
你想让我关掉它吗
Do you want me to turn that off?
不 挺好的
No, it feels nice, actually.
好了
There we go.
你知道你可能何时会选出
Do you have any idea of when you might be making
下一任高级信贷主管吗
your decision as to who's going to be senior loan officer?
我在考虑你 戴安娜
Well, you're being considered, Diana.
我能拿走这个风扇吗 我的办公室
Can I take this fan? My office is like
就像一个大烤箱 一点风都没有
an absolute oven and there's a nice breeze out here.
抱歉 你能说的具体一点吗
I'm sorry. Could you be a bit more specific?
好吧 你想知道真♥相♥吗
Fine. You want the truth?
如果我是你 我就不会报太高的期望
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.
谢了 戴安娜
Thanks, Diana.
我觉得你应该穿这件衣服
I think you should wear this one.
我想我现在没有心情参加泳池派对
I don't think I'm in the mood for a pool party.
今天是我工作以来最差的一天
I just had the worst day at work.
那你就有更多理由喝点小酒休息一下啦
Well, all the more reason to take a dip and relax.
我哪都不去
I--I'm going nowhere.
一个新泳衣也不会改变的
And a new bathing suit isn't gonna change that.
天啊 外面真是太热了
Oh, my. It's hotter than the dickens out there.
- 你好 凯思琳 - 嗨 沃恩夫人
- Hello, Kathleen. - Well, hi, Mrs. Vaughn.
- 我喜欢你的衣服 - 谢谢
- I love your little outfit. - Thank you.
你们在干嘛呢
What are you girls up to?
刚刚去逛街了
Oh, just a little shopping.
看看我给凯瑟琳买♥♥的泳装
Look at this suit we just got for Diana.
是不是美极了
Isn't she gonna look great?
这衣服啥也没包住啊
Where is the rest of it?
上帝啊 妈妈
God, Mother.
我希望你不会这样就走出去吧
I hope you're not going out in public like that.
我们要去邦妮家游泳
We're going to Bonnie's to go swimming.
真的吗 有意思
Are you? Oh, that's funny.
戴安娜一句都没提过
Diana didn't mention anything about that.
我想我现在再问你同不同意
I think I'm a little old to be asking permission
我去朋友家游泳 有点老了
to go to a friend's house to go swimming,
- 你不这样觉得吗 - 我不是这意思
- don't you think? - That's not what I meant
你知道的
and you know it.
你也可以来的 沃恩夫人
You should come, Mrs. Vaughn.
她不能 她不能 大热天的她不能在外面
She can't. She can't, she can't be out in this heat.
这对她的内脏伤害很大
It's very bad for all of her internal organs.
对外面的器官也有伤害
And external. Every organ.
- 太糟糕了 - 我可以取得
- It's bad. - I could,
只要我不晒太阳就行
as long as I stay out of the sun.
但是你看得出来 我女儿
But as you can see, my daughter doesn't
不想让我去 我就呆在家里吧
want me to go, so I'll stay home.
这不是真的 对吗 戴安娜
Oh, that's not true. Is it, Diana?
你爱干什么就干什么吧
Do whatever you want to do.
如果你喝完了 请把你的杯子放到水槽里去
If you're done, please put your glass in the sink.
事实上 我还要再来点
Actually, I'm getting more.
姑娘们 明天会有朋友来做客
Girls, we're having company tomorrow.
- 谁啊 - 我的朋友露易丝
- Who? - My friend Louise
- 和她的家人 - 为什么
- and her family. - Why?
你是为了证明自己有多酷
Are you trying to prove how cool you are by inviting
- 才邀请你的黑人朋友来的吗 - 不是的
- your black friend over? - No.
我邀请她是因为我觉得
I invited her over because I thought it would
这样做很好
be a nice thing to do.
好吧 随意吧 反正明天我不在
Yeah, well, whatever. I'm not gonna be here.
我要和莫妮卡去海滩
I'm going to the beach with Monica.
对不起 你不能去
Well, I'm sorry, but you can't go.
老妈 这可是沙海俱乐部啊
Mom, it's the Sand and Sea Club.
问问她能不能改天再去
Just ask her if you can reschedule.
那好啊 我去问问
Oh, okay, yes. I will see if Monica
莫妮卡和她一大家子人能不能因为我们改变日程
and her entire family can reschedule for me.
有着积极性就对了
That's the spirit.
杰西卡 刷牙去
Jessica, go brush your teeth.
你最好别跟我搞这个态度
You had better change this attitude.
否则怎样
Or what?
否则你就被禁足了
Or you're going to be grounded.
但是那也不让我去可能会耽误
But having me around the house may cut into
你和你男朋友幽会的时间
time with your new boyfriend.
我想我们得谈谈了
I think we should talk about this.
- 我真的不想谈 - 为什么不呢
- I really don't want to. - Why not?
因为我不在乎你怎么做
Because I don't care what you do.
贝卡
Becca.
我十几岁的时候
When I was a teenager,
在我不开心的时候
when I'd get upset,
我会把自己所在房♥间里
I'd lock myself in my room.
或者去泳池里在水上
Or I'd get in the pool and float around
漂个几小时
in the water for hours.
我只是想逃避
I just wanted to escape.
但是你逃避不了你的情感 亲爱的
But you can't escape your feelings, sweetheart.
你和爸爸到底会不会和好啊
Are you and Dad ever getting back together?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是不管怎样 我们永远都是一家人
But whatever happens, we'll always be a family.
是啊 我很抱歉 但是我感觉
Yeah, I'm sorry, but I don't feel like
我没有家了
I have a family anymore.
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
我有点冷
I'm a little cold.
想穿上毛衣吗
Do you want your sweater?
我可不能在游泳池边穿着毛衣啊
I can't sit by a pool and wear a sweater.
我在阴暗的地方 但是我就想再暖和些
I'm in the shade, but I'd just like to be a little warmer.
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表