剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
I go to bars.
什么酒吧
What bars?
湾区有个一号♥公♥寓♥ 好莱坞还
Studio One in the Valley. And there's this place
有个叫红靶的地方
called the Red Target in Hollywood.
红靶
The Red Target?
没听说过
I had no idea.
你当然不会听说过
Well, why would you?
我说过我们很低调的
As I said, we keep a pretty low profile.
所以不会有大大的闪闪的灯牌上写着
So there's no big, flashing neon sign that says,
- 基佬在此 快来相会 - 当然没有
- "Gay men, meet here." - No.
我要是对女人感兴趣的话
Diana, if I was attracted to women,
一定喜欢像你这样的女人
I'll bet it would be to someone like you.
天哪
Gee, Beav,
很高兴听你这样说
that's sweet of you to say.
嘿 凯瑟琳
Hey, Kathleen,
邮递员刚送来的
this just came by messenger.
是我们想要的华纳兄弟的剧本
It's the script from Warner Brothers that we wanted.
什么剧本 我不知道你在说什么
What script? I don't know what you're talking about.
就是罗杰·佩恩拍的那个
It's the one Roger Payne's producing.
那就说 罗杰·佩恩的剧本到了
Then say the Roger Payne script.
你一天吃多少药
How many of those have you taken today?
不用担心
Ah, don't worry about it.
你不打算给我剧本吗
Are you gonna give me that script
还是你要在那杵着
or are you just gonna stand there?
凯思琳
Kathleen.
出去别忘了关门
Shut the door when you leave, please.
你一直在说
* You been talking
放长线 引我上钩
* Dropping lines, hoping I'll bite
我说
* I said, ooh
我可以彻夜不休
* I can go all night
捕鱼人 你知道去哪找我
* Fisherman, you know where to find me
引我上钩
* Ooh and feed me lines
这是你的孩子们吗
Are these your kids?
是啊 贝卡和杰西卡
Yeah, that's Becca and Jessica.
她们真漂亮
They're beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的前夫呢
And your ex-husband?
准确来说 他还是我的丈夫
Technically, he's still my husband.
我们应该
We should probably pull the trigger
起草离婚文件
and file for divorce.
- 他是什么样的人 - 史蒂夫
- What's he like? - Steve?
我丝毫不知道
I haven't the slightest idea anymore.
怎么了
What is it?
我一直在想
I was just thinking...
我和朋友们无话不谈
I haven't told my friends about you.
但却没和她们提起你
And I tell them everything.
为什么呢
Why not?
我喜欢保守秘密的感觉
I like the idea of having a secret.
我生活中还从没有过完全属于我的东西
I've never had anything in my life that was just mine.
那么
Well...
我也不会告诉别人的
I won't tell anybody.
你知道我话的那幅画吧
Mm, you know that painting I was working on?
- 你公♥寓♥里的那幅 - 没错
- The one at your loft? - Yeah.
七月份会在
It's gonna be in this group show
纽约展出
in New York in July.
- 这太棒了 - 是啊
- That's wonderful. - Yeah.
我的作品在真正的画廊里参展
Yeah, it's the first time my work is going up
这还是头一回
in a real gallery.
我夏天就要去那里了
I'm gonna go out there for the summer.
我长大之后就再没去过纽约了
I haven't been to New York since I was a girl.
你应该来
You should come.
来和我玩
Hang out with me.
我不能和你去纽约
I can't go to New York with you.
为什么
Why not?
我不能丢下孩子们
Because I can't leave the girls.
她们要上学 史蒂夫可以照看她们
They'll be out of school. Steve could take them
几个星期
for a couple weeks.
史蒂夫 你现在叫他史蒂夫了
Steve? You're calling him Steve now?
是啊 老史蒂夫
Yeah, good, old Steve.
考虑一下嘛
Just think about it.
该死 你必须得走了
Oh, shit! You have to go.
孩子们很快就回来了
The girls are gonna be home soon.
我能再呆一会吗
Can I stay just a little bit longer?
不行 尽管我也很想
No, I want you to but you can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为我的生活比你的生活复杂得多
Because my life is more complicated than yours.
那你应该简化一下了
Well, then you should uncomplicate it.
你能教教我吗
Can you teach me how?
我可以试试
I'll try.
我把药扔了
I threw them out.
什么
What?
我不喜欢那些药把你变成这样
I don't like what those pills are doing to you.
可惜 你无权决定我怎么做
Too bad. You don't get to decide what I do.
我有权
Yes, I do.
当影响到我们的时候 我就有权
When it starts to affect us, I do.
我们
Oh. Us?
没有我们一说
There's no us.
我感觉不到我们
I don't feel us.
我只感觉到了距离
All I feel is distance.
你为什么一直有事瞒着我
Why do you keep holding back from me?
我没有
I'm not.
你觉得我是个毫无用处的
Do you think I'm just bored woman
无聊女人吗
with nothing to offer?
我不值得你花费时间吗
That I'm not worth your time?
这就是你对我的印象吗
Is that your impression of me?
- 不是 - 那你为什么那么说
- No. - Then why did you say that?
我不知道 我当时很惋惜
I don't know. I was upset.
我为艾伦和戴安娜感到惋惜
I was upset about Alan and Diana.
我不知道为什么那样说 但我不是真心的
I don't know why I said it, but I didn't mean it.
如果挽救不了我们的关系了
If this isn't going to work,
那现在就告诉我
then tell me now.
如果我们不再相爱了
If we're not good anymore,
求请你放手
then let me go, please.
我再也受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
- 我不想 - 不 不 不
- I don't want to. - No, no, no, no.
别哭啊
Don't cry.
我发誓 一切会好起来的
Things are gonna get better, I promise.
我也会变得更好
I'm gonna be better.
我不知道为何人人都说不该拖延
I don't know why everyone says that you shouldn't
我拖延了却还是得了A啊
procrastinate because I did and I still got an A.
班里没有人知道
You know no one in class
有120人因为试图
knew that 120 people were murdered
翻过柏林墙而遇难
trying to cross the Berlin Wall.
有人遇难
People got murdered?
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我们在贝尔艾尔这里的社区很安全的
We're safe over here in this bourgeois Bel Air neighborhood.
妈妈会为你骄傲的
Mom's gonna be so proud of you.
我注视着自己
* I stare at myself
贝卡
Becca?
演讲怎么样
How was your presentation?
- 什么 - 演讲怎么样
- What? - How was the presentation?
听好
It was fine.
和我说说
Well? Tell me.
我想听细节
I wanna hear all the details.
肯定大获好评
I'll bet everyone loved it.
应该是吧
I guess they did.
这什么意思 老克纳弗说的
What did mean, old Mr. Knave say?
他说介绍的很好
He said it was well presented.
给了我A
He gave me an A.
拿了A
An A?
太棒了
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表