剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
我们选中了杰西卡
We cast Jessica.
这并不简单 泰德·罗森
And it wasn't easy... that Ted Rosen
真♥他♥妈♥是个讨厌精
is a real pain in the ass.
亲爱的 千万不要学我说这句话
Don't ever talk like I do, honey.
他讨厌我们带去的所有女孩儿
He hated all the girls that we brought in,
但是后来杰西卡进去了 然后把这位混♥蛋♥迷住了
but then Jessica came in and charmed the shit out of him.
也别学这句话 亲爱的
Same as before, sweetie.
她试镜了一个广♥告♥
She read for a commercial?
她很棒 邦妮
And she was great, Bonnie.
你是她妈妈 你可以拒绝
Now, you're her mama, and you can say no,
但是我真的希望你不要拒绝 因为
but I really hope that you don't because
拍摄就在明天 她需要得到你的同意
the shoot's tomorrow, and she needs your permission.
杰西卡 你可以先回房♥间去吗 亲爱的
Jessica, can you go to your room, sweetheart?
我想和凯瑟琳阿姨聊聊
I wanna talk to Aunt Kathleen about this a bit more.
- 拜拜 小可爱 - 拜拜 凯瑟琳阿姨
- Bye, sweet pea. - Bye, Aunt Kathleen.
- 拜托 别生气嘛 - 我没生气
- Oh, please, don't be mad. - I'm not mad.
我就是希望你能事先和我说一声
I just wish you would've called me first.
当时没时间了 人家都要走了
Well, there was no time, and he was ready to walk out,
我就随机应变了
and I just reacted.
我不想让你做任何
Well, I don't wanna make you do anything that
你觉得不好受的事情
you're not comfortable with,
但你知道我爱杰西卡就像爱自己孩子一样
but you know that I love Jessica like she was my own,
而且我保证在场的每个人
and I'll make sure that everyone on the set
都会照顾好她的
takes real good care of her.
- 在哪签字 - 签在那
- Where do I sign? - Right there.
谢谢你 邦妮
Thank you, Bonnie.
明天来我家吃晚餐庆祝一下如何
How about dinner at my place tomorrow to celebrate?
可不是每天都有巨星诞生的
It's not every day a star is born.
咱先别得意忘形
Now let's not get carried away.
我以为我们完蛋了呢 还好有你
I thought we were sunk until you pulled that rabbit
使出杰西卡这个杀手锏 谢谢
out of your hat with Jessica. Thank you.
我看到她在那玩的时候 我就有感觉
When I saw her playing there, I got this feeling in my gut.
她一定能做到的
I just knew she could do it.
你这感觉值千金啊
That feeling is worth a million bucks.
你真是有天赋
You are a natural.
你就等着瞧吧
You just wait and see.
我们会成为好莱坞最大的演艺公♥司♥
We're gonna be the biggest casting agency in Hollywood.
我们在一起真好
I think we're good together.
我们是黄金搭档
I think we're real good together.
格雷格
Greg?
艾伦 嗨
Alan, hi.
我就觉得是你
I thought that was you.
- 你怎么样 - 挺好 挺好的
- How are you? - Great, yeah, just great.
凯瑟琳 这是我朋友艾伦
Kathleen, this is my friend, Alan.
艾伦 这位是凯瑟琳
Alan, this is Kathleen.
- 艾伦和我以前在一起 - 嗨
- Alan and I used to work... - Hi.
在威廉·莫里斯的收发室工作
in the mail room at William Morris.
你们是老朋友喽
Oh, so you're old friends.
似乎是很久以前了
Ah, seems like a million years ago.
- 他现在是名成功的代理商 - 最一流的
- Now he's a big time agent. - The biggest.
很高兴见到你 凯瑟琳
Very nice to meet you, Kathleen.
我也是 艾伦
Likewise, Alan.
你在忙什么呢 格雷格
What have you been up to, Greg?
还在派拉蒙吗
Are you still at Paramount?
没有 我辞职了
No, no, I left.
我们刚开办了自己的演艺公♥司♥
We've actually started our own casting agency.
真的吗 你们俩
Really, the two of you?
不错嘛
That's exciting.
我很想听听
I'd love to hear more about that.
我们应该吃顿晚餐好好聊聊
We should have dinner and catch up.
这主意不错
That's a wonderful idea.
我们今晚有朋友要来 你一起来吧
We're having some friends over tonight. You should join us.
谢谢了
Oh, well, thank you,
但我还有约
but I wasn't fishing for an invitation,
我不想打扰你们
and I don't wanna impose.
是啊 亲爱的 你在这个圈子里也没有什么朋友
Yeah, babe, I mean, none of your friends work in the business.
- 可能会不太合群 - 乱讲
- It might not be a good mix. - Nonsense,
我相信艾伦除了聊代理商
I'm sure Alan can talk about other things
还可以聊别的事情
besides being an agent.
我坚持要你来 不接受拒绝
I insist, and I don't take no for an answer.
好 我可以看看
Yeah, I can see that.
你状态不错
You look good.
谢了 你也是
Oh, thanks, yeah, you too.
这是我的地址
My address.
晚上7点可以吗
7:00 p.m. work for you?
不见不散咯
I'll see you then.
摄影轨道就位
Get that dolly track ready.
我害怕 妈妈
I'm scared, Mom.
没什么好害怕的
There's no reason to be scared.
凯瑟琳阿姨面试了很多小朋友
Aunt Kathleen saw lots and lots of girls,
你比她们演的都好
and you were better than all of them.
所以他们才选你
That's why they picked you.
但你要是真的不想演的话 那就不演
But if you don't wanna do it, you don't have to.
我们现在就回家
We can go home right now.
我希望你对自己充满信心
I just don't want you to ever doubt yourself.
我想演
No, I wanna do it.
他们会喜欢你的
They're gonna love you.
记得向大家介绍你自己哦
Remember to introduce yourself to everyone.
和他们握手 注视着他们的眼睛
Shake their hands, and look them straight in the eye
这样他们就知道你有多优秀
so they can see how amazing you are.
我优秀吗
Am I amazing?
当然啦
Of course you are.
告诉你哦 你每和一个人交谈
I tell you what. I'll give you a nickel
我就给你一毛钱
for everyone you talk to.
嘿 杰斯卡 我们等你呢
Hey, Jessica, we're ready for you.
进去让他们赞叹吧
Go in there and wow them, okay?
邦妮 我有东西给你
Bonnie, I have something for you.
这是什么
What's this?
杰西卡拍广♥告♥的报酬
Jessica's paycheck for the commercial.
哦
Oh.
抱歉 我提前偷看了一眼
Sorry, I took a little peek earlier.
有多少
How much is it for?
350美元
$350.
是不是很棒
Isn't that great?
是啊 棒极了
Yes, it's wonderful.
这只是一部商业广♥告♥的价钱
And that check is just one commercial.
我们下周还要拍另一部
We're casting another one next week.
她是最佳人选
She'd be perfect for it.
我不知道她还想不想演
Well, I don't know if she even wants to act anymore.
他这么有天赋没理由不拍啊
I don't see why not with her talent.
要是她再接几部 你就能辞掉工作了
If she books a few more, you could quit your job.
干嘛浪费时间在百货商场工作呢
I mean, why waste your time working at a department store.
我要是再需要钱的话 我就能
Yeah, if I ever need any money, I can just ask
请求杰西卡给我涨工资了
Jessica to raise my allowance.
我要再喝一杯
I need another drink.
我给你拿
Oh, I'll get it.
有人来了吗
Is someone else coming?
我的朋友艾伦
My friend Alan.
- 失陪一下 - 好的
- Will you excuse me for a minute? - Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
艾伦 我想让你见见这位美女
Alan, I want you to meet this beautiful woman.
戴安娜
This is Diana.
她的裙子漂亮吧
Isn't her dress gorgeous?
很漂亮
It's lovely.
谢谢
Thanks.
打折买♥♥的
It was on sale.
我给你拿杯酒
I'll get you a drink.
你俩应该互相了解一下
You two should get to know each other.
戴安娜是迪斯科女王
Diana's a closet disco queen.
戴安娜快和艾伦说说你多爱跳舞
Diana, tell Alan how much you love to dance.
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表