剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
我们要不要放纵一下
Should we be bad
点个大肉桂卷吃吃
and get one of their giant cinnamon rolls?
请给我们肉桂卷
We'll have the cinnamon roll, please.
我好想和史蒂夫关系变好了
Steve and I are in a better place, I think.
我们达成了共识
We've reached an understanding of sorts.
而且和亚当一起我很开心
And being with Adam has been very exciting.
仿佛回到了25岁
I feel like I'm 25 again.
我又要开始吃避孕药了
I'm gonna go back on birth control.
为了不带套
You know, for... for the sex.
你迷失自我了吗 欢迎来东部中心
你们怎么没有反应呢
Isn't anybody going to say anything?
奶油给我行不
Can you pass the cream?
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Me? Oh, I'm fine.
你看着不像没事
You don't seem fine.
发现格雷格是基佬我很吃惊
Finding out about Greg was a shock,
但是人总得活着
but life goes on.
只要有药吃就行是吧
As long as the pills hold up, right?
你在搞笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
没有 我说的是实话
No, not at all. I was just telling the truth.
哦我忘了
Oh, yeah, I forgot.
你现在变了是吧
That's your new thing now, isn't it?
有什么话都直说
Just saying exactly what you think.
你的人生我救不了
You know, I can't fix your life.
你要想知道为什么你和格雷格会这样
You wanna know why this thing happened with you and Greg
以后会怎么样 那你就自己去研究 凯瑟琳
and what it all means, then go find out, Kathleen.
我就是希望有人能理解我
I'm just looking for a little understanding.
- 我走了 - 凯瑟琳
- I'm gonna go. - Kathleen...
我
No, I...
你们俩咋了
Do you wanna tell me what is going on?
没咋的
Nothing's going on.
别担心我
I'm fine.
- 喂 - 你好
- Hello? - Hi.
史蒂文 你好吗
Hi. Steven, how are you?
挺好的
Uh, I'm good. Good.
我在单位
I'm at the office, so...
又重新工作了 邦妮 感觉太好了
Back in the game, Bonnie. It feels great.
听起来你很开心
You sound happy.
法官批准了认罪写上
The judge accepted the plea bargain,
我不用坐牢了
so I don't have to serve any time.
我现在重新振作了
You know, now that I have my feet back on the ground,
你要是有什么需求 就告诉我
if there's anything you need, just let me know.
你要是能继续交房♥贷
If you could start paying the mortgage again
那就帮大忙了
on the house, that would be a big help.
我也想
I want to,
但是 我现在资金 周转不太开
but I'm... financially, I'm a little strapped right now.
法官罚了我一大笔钱
I mean, the fine the judge laid on me was really heavy.
这我没法抱怨
But I'm not gonna complain.
你当然可以
Yes, you will.
最喜欢抱怨了
You love to complain.
我知道
Yeah... yeah, I know.
对了 我知道现在说有点晚
Listen, I know it's kind of short notice,
但是我今晚想带女儿们
but I was hoping I could take the girls out
去吃晚餐
to dinner tonight, you know.
就是简单的庆祝一下
Nothing fancy, just a little celebration.
好啊 没问题
Sure. I think they'd like that.
对了
And, um, you know,
你想来也可以
you could come too if you want.
我就算了
I'll pass.
好
Okay.
下班后我过去
Okay, I'll swing by after work.
- 再见 - 好的
- Okay, see you then. - Okay.
我们大德州有个说法
Back in Texas, we have a saying:
没有金刚钻别揽瓷器活
don't dig up more snakes than you can kill.
幸运的是 我们不在得州
But lucky for us, we're not in Texas.
我要把这里彻底改造
I want a whole new look in here.
这里有很多可以改造的地方
Well, there's plenty of potential here.
- 有很多选择 - 很好
- Lots of options. - Good.
我想把这里改成截然不同的样子
I wanna rethink this place from top to bottom.
把所有东西都扔了
I want it all out, everything.
谈谈有多少预算吧
So let's talk about budget.
没预算
There is no budget.
需要多少就花多少
You spend whatever you have to.
这里每样东西
There's a lot in here that brings up memories
都能勾起不好的回忆
I'd rather forget.
你布置好之后
So by the time you're done,
请不要留下任何
I don't wanna see a single thing in here
跟我过去生活有关系的东西
that reminds me of my old life.
你回来会看到不一样的这里
I'm gonna give you a whole new place.
很好
Good.
抱歉久等了 诺兰夫人
Sorry that took so long, Mrs. Nolan.
没关系
That's all right.
所以
So...
- 家人还好吗 - 很好 谢谢
- How's the family? - Good, thank you.
那就好 你能转告史蒂夫
Great. Will you tell Steve
等他有时间
I would love to get a round of golf in at the club
我想和他打一轮高尔夫吗
when he's got the time?
我跟史蒂夫分居了
Steve and I split up.
- 抱歉我不知道 - 没事
- I didn't know that. - Yes.
重新用避孕药这个决定不太好
Getting back on birth control would not be wise,
考虑到你现在的情况
considering your situation.
我的情况我做主
My situation is my business,
加州政♥府♥也支持我
and the state of California agrees with me.
我说的不是分居的事 诺兰夫人
No, no, I'm not talking about that, Mrs. Nolan.
我说的是你的检查结果有问题
It's about your examination.
恐怕有坏消息
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
什么
Yes?
有一个叫凯瑟琳·卡拉汉的来找你
There is a Kathleen Callahan here to see you.
叫她进来
Send her in.
- 你好吗 - 我不是来闲聊的
- How are you? - I'm not here for small talk.
我知道你跟格雷格的事了
I know about you and Greg.
你在纽约认识他的
You knew him in New York.
他那时候就这样吗
Was he like this then?
哪样
Like what?
你觉得好笑吗
Do you think this is a joke?
你们俩在纽约的时候就在一起吗
Were the two of you together in New York?
是的
Yes.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
爱
Yes.
格雷格警告过我
Greg warned me.
说你是坏人
He told me you were a bad person.
我不是坏人 凯瑟琳
I'm not a bad person, Kathleen.
我只是爱他
I'm in love with him.
世界是有规则的 艾伦
There is an order to things in this world, Alan,
你不能为了一己私欲
and you're not allowed to rewrite the rules
改变世界的规则
to fit your needs.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你妹妹呢
Where's your sister?
你♥爸♥爸马上就来了
Your father's gonna be here any minute.
她还没穿好衣服
She's still getting dressed.
出什么事了
What's the matter?
我其实不太想去
I don't really wanna go.
我是说 他那天晚上表现的像个混♥蛋♥
I mean, he was kind of a jerk the other night.
我明白 宝贝
I know, baby.
这对我们大家来说都不容易
This hasn't been easy for any of us,
包括你♥爸♥爸在内
including your father.
他不用进监狱这件事你开心吗
Are you glad he's not going to jail?
当然开心了
Of course.
我不会因为你♥爸♥爸进监狱
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表