剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表
I don't want your lonely mansion
With a tear in every room
All I want's the love you promised
Beneath the halo moon
But you think I should be happy
With your money and your name
And hide myself in sorrow
While you play your cheating game
Silver threads and golden needles
Cannot win
This heart of mine
你和诺兰先生
How long have you and Mr. Nolan
结婚多久了 诺兰夫人
been married, Mrs. Nolan?
快16年了
Um, almost 16 years.
这就是你的离婚理由吗
And is it your intent to file for divorce?
我不知道
I don't know.
我甚至不知道他为什么被抓起来
I don't even know why he was arrested.
根据投诉书来说
Well, according to the complaint,
你丈夫已经被以在佛罗里达向一家公♥司♥
your husband has been charged with two counts of fraud
售卖♥♥并不存在的海滨房♥产的罪名
for selling nonexistent beachfront lots in Florida
被起诉诈骗
for a company called, uh,
这家公♥司♥叫做薇拉·科鲁兹房♥产公♥司♥
"Vera Cruz Estates."
你能想起来什么吗
Does that mean anything to you?
不能
No.
薇拉·科鲁兹房♥地♥产♥是一家
Vera Cruz Estates is a fictitious holding company
拥有上千亩不值钱的沼泽地的虚造的控股公♥司♥
for several thousand acres of worthless swampland.
看起来你的丈夫
So it appears your husband
参加了金字塔骗局
was involved in a pyramid scheme.
不好意思 我不知道这是什么
I'm sorry. I don't know what that is.
就是非法传销的意思
Uh, that's an illegal investment scam.
这就是为什么
And that's why you now find yourself
你现在才明白你的处境
in this situation that you are now in.
我不确定你丈夫是否还有出路
I'm not even sure if there is a way out.
诺兰夫人
Mrs. Nolan...
诺兰夫人
Mrs. Nolan?
很抱歉告诉你这个坏消息 但是
Sorry to be the one to have to tell you this, but
你破产了
you're bankrupt.
你唯一还有的资产就是你的房♥子了
The only asset you have left is the house.
你的丈夫把房♥子放在你的名下
Your husband put it in your name,
可能就是防止债权人找上门来
probably to protect it from creditors,
但是贷款已经四个月没有还了
but the mortgage hasn't been paid for four months,
银行想在30天内
and the bank intends to start foreclosure
取消赎回权
in the next 30 days.
我应该对我们的财务更上心点的
I should have been more involved with our finances.
我甚至都没有活期存款户头
I don't even have a checking account,
因为史蒂夫说我不会打理钱
because Steve said I couldn't handle money.
一分也没剩下吗
Is there no money left?
在我们的共有的活期账户里还有126
$126 in our joint checking account.
我把钱取出来了
I took it out so Steven
这样史蒂夫就不能把钱花在他的女朋友身上了
couldn't spend it on his girlfriend.
男人啊 天生偷偷摸摸
Ugh, men. They're built to cheat.
他们每次脱掉裤子的时候
Every time they take their pants off,
看到自己的蛋蛋
they see that one-eyed monster hanging there,
求着自己搞外遇
just begging them to get in trouble.
这是我必不可少的东西呢
There's a visual I could have lived without.
我需要想办法还房♥贷
I have to figure out a way to pay off the mortgage.
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
我太笨了
I'm so stupid.
我给你写张支票还房♥贷
I'll write a check for your mortgage.
什么 不行 我不能从你这里拿钱
What? No, I can't take money from you.
我很乐意
I'm happy to do it.
凯瑟琳 你真的很大方
Kathleen, that's very generous,
但是这也只能救急罢了
but that would just be a Band-Aid.
我需要找出一个方法
I need to figure out
一个长♥期♥可行的方法
a solution for the long-term.
再说了 钱总是会搞乱友谊的
Plus, money has a way of messing up relationships.
先别着急啊
Not so fast.
- 我拿着了 - 什么
- I'll take a check. - What?
我拿朋友的钱
I have no problem
没问题
taking money from friends.
你可以把我的钱套现
You can make mine out to cash.
你真搞笑
You're funny.
贝卡
Becca?
杰西卡
Jessica!
预备 开始
Ready, set, go!
溅水 溅水
Splashy, splashy!
不要拉
Don't pull up...
嘿 爸爸 看着我
Hey, Daddy, watch me!
我不是故意伤害你的
I didn't mean to hurt you.
那你为什么伤害我
Then why did you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道这不是一个完美的理由
Now, I know that's not a good enough answer.
但是我想重新找回我的生活
But I want my life back.
我想和你还有姑娘们在一起
I want to be with you and the girls.
再说了 你自己无法养育他们
Besides, you can't raise them on your own.
你怎么弄到钱
What are you going to do for money?
我还想着我可以在佛罗里达卖♥♥假房♥产呢
Thought I'd dabble in Florida real estate.
如果我们合力解决这件事
If we do this together,
我们可以的
we can make it work.
我们知道我们可以
I know we can.
姑娘们想你
The girls miss you.
是啊 我也想她们
Yeah. I miss them.
并且我不想再失去更多和你们相处的时间了
And I--I don't want to lose any more time.
我不敢相信杰西
I couldn't even believe how much
在两周之内变化这么大
Jess had grown in two weeks.
感觉好像
You know, it feels like yesterday
她才刚刚出生一样
when she was born.
你还记得我们为本森一家
Do you remember that cocktail party
办的鸡尾酒晚会吗
we had for the Bensons?
你那时告诉我你怀孕了
When you told me you were pregnant?
我当然记得
Of course, I remember.
我还以为你要晕倒了呢
I thought you were going to fall over.
是啊
Yeah.
医生说我们可能不会有孩子了
Well, the doctor said we probably couldn't have one.
我是说 太出乎意料了
I mean, we were both just so over the moon.
给你 杰西
Here, Jess...
是啊
Yeah.
最近生活很艰难
Well, it's been a rough road lately.
但是也不都是坏事 对吧
But it wasn't all bad, was it?
不是的
No. It wasn't.
我很想你
I miss you.
我想让你再给我一次机会
I want you to give me another chance.
我们曾经生活的很幸福 我们可以重新开始的
We had a good life and we can put it back together.
我
Oh, and I--
我最近还要去法庭
I have this court date coming up.
我想让你也去
And I want you there.
- 去法庭吗 - 是的
- In court? - Yeah.
我从来没有进过监狱
I've never been in trouble before,
我的律师觉得
and my lawyer thinks, you know,
法官会对我从轻发落的
judge will go easy on me.
特别是当他们看到我是个顾家的男人时
Especially if he sees that I'm a family guy.
我明白了
I see.
是啊
Yeah.
我可能不会进监狱
Well, I might not have to go to jail.
可能只是
Maybe just...
需要保释 交罚款
you know, probation, fine.
我不会和你上法庭的
I'm not going to court with you.
你该走了
You should leave.
等一下 你生我气是因为我需要你的帮助吗
Wait, you're mad at me because I need your help?
说句话呀
Say something.
你总是需要我做事情 史蒂夫
You always need me to do something, Steven.
我们的整个婚姻都是这样
That's what our whole marriage was about.
我需要我为你做这做那
You needed me to do something.
你需要我来照顾孩子们
You needed me to take care of the girls or
在公务晚餐上和其他的妻子聊天
make small talk with other wives at business dinners,
但是你什么时候才能不再需要我做事
剧集 | 美国真女子 | 导航列表